The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2024, 08:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Shocking News

https://x.com/fang_danie121/status/1...vbfRkv7Gw&s=08

Shocking news: China's Rio Olympic women's team synchronized swimming silver medalist swims in the sea, 5,000 yuan/person, 10,000 yuan for the night.
An insider revealed: There is little money for those who are not champions of popular events.
The Chinese Communist Party's domestic economy is accelerating its collapse, and even Olympic silver medalists have to go to sea to make a living. They compete with the little fairies for business.

I think we are terribly over charged by those China bu here.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Re: Shocking News

Well …. I don’t believe 100% in news I read online anymore.
Many news are fake
Many news media are bias
Many news media are controlled
Old 21-02-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
Ionaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not really shocking news, kind of expected.
Its the main reason why, not only in china, but all over the world, female celebrities of any sorts dates famous and rich people but the rich people will not marry them.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The view in Chinese social media is their soccer team is made up of players with connections or those willing to pay for a spot in the team. That is why in a country with 1.4 billion people, they cannot find 11 decent players. Just Google former Everton player Li Tie scandal. He is their former national coach and is found guilty of bribery and match fixing.

All the other sports will have such issues. This girl may have slept with her coaches in order to enter the national team. The table tennis star Zhang Jike was selling naked photos and sex videos of his actress girlfriend Jing Tian in order to repay his debt.

Just another day in PRC
Old 21-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Indeed she is chio.... and to be worth more than what she advertised for. BUT butbutbut RIO was 8 years ago lol.... 8 years..... a lot can change hahaha

Though my belief is that this source is fabricated news. Believe what you want pple
Old 21-02-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

First of all, how do we validate whether this news is fake or not?

I have had enough of people fabricating fake news about one another and then getting confused. Hahaha.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

X/Twitter is filled with fake news and propaganda.

i'd be taking anything there with a bowl of salt.

i only use that platform to follow JAV actresses because the japanese use twitter a lot differently than the westerners.
Old 21-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
X/Twitter is filled with fake news and propaganda.

i'd be taking anything there with a bowl of salt.

i only use that platform to follow JAV actresses because the japanese use twitter a lot differently than the westerners.
Exactly my thoughts haha! Don’t believe whatever you see or read online. Try your best to verify the source first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1