The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
trial and errors yeah. it makes u better.
ya...
got to say u got to have the confidence to pull it off when u approach the girl.
girls i tink got sixth sense 1...
they can sense if the guy is not confident and then u lost points liaoz...
to test water use eyes contact but be warn it does not gurantee a sure hit
Old 09-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

and i see many pretty tip top a1 grade girls taking mrt and buses,
sorry ah my sis bf is poor man no car but she still with him.
why har?
there must be a reason.
certain girls know such handsome men with sport cars are playboys.
this type of girls i use emotions.
always get the upper hand.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded
ya...
got to say u got to have the confidence to pull it off when u approach the girl.
girls i tink got sixth sense 1...
they can sense if the guy is not confident and then u lost points liaoz...
to test water use eyes contact but be warn it does not gurantee a sure hit
guarantee hit if u try and move on to the next step.
if u fall on the next step.
that hole is forever gone.....
Old 09-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

Talking Re: Tips To Woo Girls

REMEMBER, girls love bad men.
my term 'bad' is not the wicked bad to the core.
you bros know wad i meant by bad.
my term bad means bad men with a pinch of goodness in the heart.
let her feel the goodness in you.
and easily make her dream of you.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

i am seeing response and sharing....
come on share your views and tips.
dun be selfish
i am willing to share today is sunday.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
guarantee hit if u try and move on to the next step.
if u fall on the next step.
that hole is forever gone.....
yo bro,

so whatz the next step?
pick up line?
Old 09-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded
yo bro,

so whatz the next step?
pick up line?
scenario?
plays a real part for the next move.
u wan a pick up line u give a scenario. a detailed one instead.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster (B)

u dun go planning your next move without a marketing graph chart yeah?
Old 09-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
REMEMBER, girls love bad men.
my term 'bad' is not the wicked bad to the core.
you bros know wad i meant by bad.
my term bad means bad men with a pinch of goodness in the heart.
let her feel the goodness in you.
and easily make her dream of you.
Yah Bro, gals like bad men. Guys paiseh paiseh one, and look weak, confirm cannot make it cos no security offer to the gals.

Hmm, next time muz try to use eye contact n then smile see if it works. Kaoz, some gals will 'tiao' keep staring back, as if saying, 'Eh, wad u looking at?' Tried tat n became a joke among my fds. hahaha!

Yah, this noon saw a guy driving a celica while in bus on my way home from GL. Envy leh, cos got one hot babe sitting beside him.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Yah Bro, gals like bad men. Guys paiseh paiseh one, and look weak, confirm cannot make it cos no security offer to the gals.

Hmm, next time muz try to use eye contact n then smile see if it works. Kaoz, some gals will 'tiao' keep staring back, as if saying, 'Eh, wad u looking at?' Tried tat n became a joke among my fds. hahaha!

Yah, this noon saw a guy driving a celica while in bus on my way home from GL. Envy leh, cos got one hot babe sitting beside him.
shucks, u dun go around ogling and staring at her like no tml. this would piss her off.just look when her eyes meet u.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if she is with a crowd mixed with guys and girls, dun just barge into people's party. try making friends with the guys 1st. of course not just go over. play timing right.
ask u to make frd with the guy for information. maybe her bf around?
if so, drop that target and sniped another one. to avoid trouble.
not say scared, but not good to disturb other ppl gf.
if problem arises, u will stand to lose out in reasoning.
Not good to disturb other ppl gf? No harm queueing up, right? hehehe.

Anyway, its good that people like you still exist. But, b**tards exist in bigger numbers. Its quite sad to know that even if you play fair, there are still scums who will play dirty.

At of it, do what is necessary. If the girl really like you, its not your problem. Its the other guy's fault. Honestly, if the competitor is doing a great "job" maintaining relationship with his gf, why would girl run off?

I know its dirty to try for other people's gf. I experienced it myself. The point is, fair play and don't end up hurting everyone. If true love, why not? But, if out to play the girl (ie, in bed and etc) only, better look elsewhere.

My ex-gf was also frequently "hunted" by her clubbing pals. They have funny excuses to get near to her. Eg, drive pass her house, so ask her for coffee. But, wtf, in the middle of the night, come out for coffee??! F**k, right?
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
shucks, u dun go around ogling and staring at her like no tml. this would piss her off.just look when her eyes meet u.
Yup, once bitten twice shy after that. Now i wont do tat silly mistake liaoz, nor will even make eye contact wif gals when her eyes meet me. Bo gian liaoz. Now i only wait for fate to come. If got fate, then oso cant control, i will go for it. If no fate, then bo pian, bachelor forever...

Cheers
Old 09-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Anyway, its good that people like you still exist. But, b**tards exist in bigger numbers. Its quite sad to know that even if you play fair, there are still scums who will play dirty.
hehe why issit good to have people like me? it doesnt conern me yeah? all i said it aint advisable.

Quote:
At of it, do what is necessary. If the girl really like you, its not your problem. Its the other guy's fault. Honestly, if the competitor is doing a great "job" maintaining relationship with his gf, why would girl run off?
yes true.
Quote:
I know its dirty to try for other people's gf. I experienced it myself. The point is, fair play and don't end up hurting everyone. If true love, why not? But, if out to play the girl (ie, in bed and etc) only, better look elsewhere.
yeah me too, i tried umpteen times. even the married women.

Quote:
My ex-gf was also frequently "hunted" by her clubbing pals. They have funny excuses to get near to her. Eg, drive pass her house, so ask her for coffee. But, wtf, in the middle of the night, come out for coffee??! F**k, right?
yeah your gf jolly well know wad is going on. so she still go out with him? if yes your girl is tempted.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Yup, once bitten twice shy after that. Now i wont do tat silly mistake liaoz, nor will even make eye contact wif gals when her eyes meet me. Bo gian liaoz. Now i only wait for fate to come. If got fate, then oso cant control, i will go for it. If no fate, then bo pian, bachelor forever...

Cheers
all i know is if the girl like you she will like you.
IF SHE DOESNT, IT DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN TEN YEARS.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

com on bros, lets share views and be productive.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1