The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!
R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

Somehow most of the FLs I know will hv at least 1 godpa/godbro.
It doesn't matter if they r young/old, tall/short, fat/thin, good figure/lousy figure or pretty/ugly.
And u b surprised that most 'aunties' hv godpa.
So r the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?
If u get to f the gal, still can say ok to some degree.
But the thing is some throw in so much $$ and didn't get to f the gal.
And some of these ppl r those mega earners.
Can consider clever ppl in their industries.
Or they worked too much that they got their brains burned out?
Old 18-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

You dun need to be very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome to KC someone. There is also no guarantee that a KC trap can be avoided even if you are very clever, very successful, very experienced or very handsome. It has nothing to do with intelligence - the person who use the heart first, lose. In fact, an intelligent or successful person may be more susceptible to such problems.

The more successful a person becomes, the lonelier he tends to be, cos there are very few people whom he can open up to. And the more intelligent a person is, the higher chance of him being unsatisfied with his achievement.
Old 18-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post

The more successful a person becomes, the lonelier he tends to be, cos there are very few people whom he can open up to. And the more intelligent a person is, the higher chance of him being unsatisfied with his achievement.
very well said.
Old 18-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

When someone feels empty
Or lack or companionship
Or lack of the LUST fire
Or cannot differentiate between real and dream
Or is a noob in this area

Basically, one who has no self fulfillment will be easy prey.
PHD, MBA oso no use
Towkay, labourer all are fair game
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some of the rich elderly men are willing KC victims because they have the misconception that chasing and fucking younger women will contributes to their human longevity or the survival of their species, but most often than not, their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster…
Old 18-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
When someone feels empty
Or lack or companionship
Or lack of the LUST fire
Or cannot differentiate between real and dream
Or is a noob in this area

Basically, one who has no self fulfillment will be easy prey.
PHD, MBA oso no use
Towkay, labourer all are fair game
Agreed that all is fair in this game.
Don't matters on looks, education etc.
Most ppl failed to see through bcos of 1 of the reasons.
But some r willing parties.
Y r they willing?
Mayb they just want to see if they withstand the KCing?
Or they simply got too money and no where to spend lah?
Old 18-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They may seemed to be victims to you, but hell they are having the fucking great life so long as they can afford it. After so long, I feel that KC is just another type of relationship which sustains itself with money. It is neutral. Anybody who thinks that it is wrong will be countered by an individual who thinks it is right and he live by it for proof! So how can anybody conclude it is good or bad?

Come on, every buyer n seller must be willing to be the buyer or seller. Good seller sells higher to good buyer, thats all. To me every girl is born with KC skills, just that those with better skills is able to sell higher.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Willing buyers and Willing Sellers in a free market for a Fill-an-Empty-Heart prices, and before you buy, make sure, you get the best deal!
Old 18-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
It doesn't matter if they r young/old, tall/short, fat/thin, good figure/lousy figure or pretty/ugly.

I just posted something related to this topic on another thread, but nevertheless, I shall post it here.

Essentially, these finanically-successful men are seeking to validate their self worth. You see, the money that they earn is unable to do so. Instead, they think that the attention they receive from FL/WL (the ones who they feel are attractive) can do so.

Allow me to elaborate. As a matter of fact, these men are not just looking at the end product, i.e. sex. Instead, what they are trying to do is to earn the adulation of these women, whom by the way, happen to be FL/WL. In simple words, they want to be looked up to as a 'MAN'. It all boils to down to insecurity, and lack of self-confidence/self-esteem in them. These men are essentially spending money on these FL/WL to reaffirm their masculinity. As a matter of fact, a guy can be very successful in his career, extremely capable at money-making, or he can be drop-dead gorgeously handsome but still feel very insecure.

Having said so, it is absolutely stupid for these guys who turn to commercial sex workers to find their self-worth. These guys, like the TS mentioned, are intelligent people. But who says intelligent people do not do stupid things? A classic example would be Bill Clinton (think: the Lewinsky Scandal). After all, shouldn't commercial sex be pay and fuck off? It should purely be a physical thing and absolutely no emotional attachments involved.

A person's self-worth should only be determined by his very ownself. If you yourself do not know what you are worth, how can others know? After all, you are the person that knows yourself best - your strengths and weakenesses. A guy shows a FL/WL $$$ and he would always be king - but the question is he the king or is the $$$ the king? This is where guys who look to commercial sex for other things other than sex screw up big time, and they pay a heavy price for it.

At the end of the day, women come and go, but you are forever.

Adios!
Old 18-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post

I just posted something related to this topic on another thread, but nevertheless, I shall post it here.

Essentially, these finanically-successful men are seeking to validate their self worth. You see, the money that they earn is unable to do so. Instead, they think that the attention they receive from FL/WL (the ones who they feel are attractive) can do so.

Allow me to elaborate. As a matter of fact, these men are not just looking at the end product, i.e. sex. Instead, what they are trying to do is to earn the adulation of these women, whom by the way, happen to be FL/WL. In simple words, they want to be looked up to as a 'MAN'. It all boils to down to insecurity, and lack of self-confidence/self-esteem in them. These men are essentially spending money on these FL/WL to reaffirm their masculinity. As a matter of fact, a guy can be very successful in his career, extremely capable at money-making, or he can be drop-dead gorgeously handsome but still feel very insecure.

Having said so, it is absolutely stupid for these guys who turn to commercial sex workers to find their self-worth. These guys, like the TS mentioned, are intelligent people. But who says intelligent people do not do stupid things? A classic example would be Bill Clinton (think: the Lewinsky Scandal). After all, shouldn't commercial sex be pay and fuck off? It should purely be a physical thing and absolutely no emotional attachments involved.

A person's self-worth should only be determined by his very ownself. If you yourself do not know what you are worth, how can others know? After all, you are the person that knows yourself best - your strengths and weakenesses. A guy shows a FL/WL $$$ and he would always be king - but the question is he the king or is the $$$ the king? This is where guys who look to commercial sex for other things other than sex screw up big time, and they pay a heavy price for it.

At the end of the day, women come and go, but you are forever.

I would like to apologise to the TS for digressing.

Adios!
Old 19-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For guys,

KC = GOOD SEX SERVICE, EGO Booster, Self Challenge?

For gers,

KC = $$, Parttime BF

In short, got $$ and time to play around, KC = OK.

No $$, no time or got family, just go for the "FUCK AND FORGET" tatics.
Old 19-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

Looks like most of the FL's KC skills r much better than the non FL.
Cos most of the time gals in those cases we know r mostly FL.
Old 19-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Robin Williams

Retired Samster
Old 19-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Robin Williams
Thats a good 1.
But its true to majority of the men population.
Old 20-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: R the gals really that good in KC or the guys just willing to fall in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
...........the misconception that chasing and fucking younger women will contributes to their human longevity or the survival of their species, but most often than not, their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster…
Hi bro,

I beg to disagree w/ ur statement "...their action provide no benefit for their personal survival..they tend to die faster…" Actually, the contrary is true provided they dun contract HIV.

Regular sex provides many health benefits:

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

Health Benefits Of Sex - Forbes.com

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread