The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I suan her a few times, she reply me on her WeChat moment faster than actual WeChat msg. Lol

Really? She does reply me rather quickly on WC message to say if she has free slots or not.

Maybe because my tongue-fu gave her orgasms before. Hahaha.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Tang Tang I never meet coz thru text messages a few occasions I already sense her ATTITUDE. I am rather particular about text reply etiquette. Coz that is the first real interaction that sets the stage for a probable meetup. It's something all ML should have some basic standard imo. And for the record I not the text to and fro, ask for photos or 101 QnA nor do I repeatedly bombard the ML with text if no response.

Which leads me to ponder sometimes, between the 2 types of ML below, which one will thrive better?

1. Cold Sensual Queen - Only above average looks, great body, No GFE, curt at times, hp usage common, but FN, excellent sensual, kiss and French,can zhut nipples, rub abalone or even paint, BBBJ, CIM. But after deed will "signal" you to get lost.

2. Vanilla Goddess- Damn chio face, body average, GFE high and natural, zero hp usage give you 100% attention, but SN, no kiss, zhut, South region strictly off limits, sensual mediocre and HJ mechanical. But you will always clock your full hour and she is devoted to you all session.

If you only have the moolah to visit ONE, will it be 1 or 2?

Tough choice. Kind of GFE immune after so long but good for a change to have someone boost your ego even if you know it's not real.

But ultimately option 1 would appeal more given that the service is top notch and 100% attention during sensual. That's my cutoff line, if any unnecessary phone usage during sensual then classified as a lousy service provider. Dun mind cutting shorty session a little if it was a good one.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? She does reply me rather quickly on WC message to say if she has free slots or not.

Maybe because my tongue-fu gave her orgasms before. Hahaha.
Teach me please senpai! Haha
Anyway I’m just trying to Suan her. The only time she reply me fast is when she wanna me to tabao food.... 真的是越来越胖了!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Teach me please senpai! Haha
Anyway I’m just trying to Suan her. The only time she reply me fast is when she wanna me to tabao food.... 真的是越来越胖了!

Just like all the MLs here. So totally and readily getting pampered . Especially the younger ones. They know sg guys are like little puppies all desperately wanting to treat them like princesses. I directly said this to one of them when it was dinner time, and she was wondering what to eat..." 你不用什么担心对吗? 新加坡男人很疼你们对吗? " . She smiled excessively, nodded and said.."太疼了". Its too easy.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Just like all the MLs here. So totally and readily getting pampered . Especially the younger ones. They know sg guys are like little puppies all desperately wanting to treat them like princesses. I directly said this to one of them when it was dinner time, and she was wondering what to eat..." 你不用什么担心对吗? 新加坡男人很疼你们对吗? " . She smiled excessively, nodded and said.."太疼了". Its too easy.
Yup, totally agreed. Previously I also say the MLs also knows sg guys are really the most easy to 哄 and 骗 one. To the extend even if some guys buy them gifts of $100-$200 types, to them it’s just “小”礼物 nia. They only care about those 1-few k above gifts nia. I was like.....

On a side note, Phase 3 incoming! Hopefully the flood gates will open!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Quick shout-out for CoCo, she has been saying it's a little quiet for her lately so helping her out!

Looks: 9/10 - Right up my alley in terms of face, body, hairstyle. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but pics are 95% similar.
Sensual: 8/10 - Based on chemistry but high playability for me, which I really enjoy. Quite some teasing, frenching etc.
Massage: 9/10 - Interestingly no one really shared this (or I missed it out) but hers is definitely better than the average, proper strength to remove knots - she even did back stepping for me. I love to go tuina for hard massages, and although hers is not that standard, it's not too far off. Also, a soothing head and neck massage (as other bros have shared).

You could add nuru for $20, but she is learning so if you know techniques (and don't mind sharing with her) it's good to explore together. For someone relatively new, I enjoyed my time (can't beat Nat though), would give it 7/10.

She also starts her sessions with sensual first, and she shares that it's to provide flexibility for bros who prefer a shorter/longer sensual time. After the deed and shower, she will fill up the rest of the time with massage. For bros visiting, if you have explicit requirements on preferred timings it is better to let her know those upfront.

One tip (to her and for most in general) is to understand them and be nice to them, and it makes the experience much better.

Overall someone I would RTM! Happy chionging everyone!

Last edited by chap88; 26-09-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

In terms of buying gifts and other forms of pampering, I can understand where some of these guys are coming from.

Likely single with limited dating experience, just want to experience the feeling of being with a special one, even if it's just for 1 or 2 hours.

I believe there're not-single guys doing this as well, and they want to play-act having a mistress of sorts.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any explanation in why coco is a no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Quick shout-out for CoCo, she has been saying it's a little quiet for her lately so helping her out!

Looks: 9/10 - Right up my alley in terms of face, body, hairstyle. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but pics are 95% similar.
I kind of dig her physical qualities too, and it's quite hard for me to say such a statement.

But something is just missing for me. Nevertheless, she'll be a good backup.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Haha thanks to all bros feedback, it's quite insightful. Definitely not an easy choice since you can only choose ONE and reality is won't be so clearcut difference between both classes.

For me i recall back the MLs I RTM and it's clear that those I RTM lots are all looker+GFE whom all happens to be SN vanilla. By virtue of good looks they need not deliver comprehensive menu, at least not openly listed kind.

Guess that means my Cheonging style is more to meet GFE needs from good looking ladies. I do mix it up on and off of course, but once you look back at the type of ML you frequent more, it sheds some light on what you are seeking more out of it, aside from the happy ending lah
Old 24-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

phase 3 seems going to start soon see which one can open
Old 24-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In terms of buying gifts and other forms of pampering, I can understand where some of these guys are coming from.

Likely single with limited dating experience, just want to experience the feeling of being with a special one, even if it's just for 1 or 2 hours.

I believe there're not-single guys doing this as well, and they want to play-act having a mistress of sorts.
Just SG culture la, the married guys who will buy their wives ex bags, shoes, jewellery, and their children phones, PS etc. Not different at all.

GFE is not that hard - if the gal is willing to give it.

Intimacy - that's what the bachelors (those who never had a gf before) will not understand. You can't buy that with Chanel.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

To be honest, some ML here 养小鬼 to lure customers.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Maybe run out of tissue but either ways it will drop off and the tissue itself isn't very useful.. ya also noticed she didn't really clean up well

Not a certified towel inspector.. but if so, will fail her for her towels.. smells very musky like never dry properly

edit: You mean Qing Tian right
Disgusted.... deleted from my shortlist
Old 24-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha thanks to all bros feedback, it's quite insightful. Definitely not an easy choice since you can only choose ONE and reality is won't be so clearcut difference between both classes.

For me i recall back the MLs I RTM and it's clear that those I RTM lots are all looker+GFE whom all happens to be SN vanilla. By virtue of good looks they need not deliver comprehensive menu, at least not openly listed kind.

Guess that means my Cheonging style is more to meet GFE needs from good looking ladies. I do mix it up on and off of course, but once you look back at the type of ML you frequent more, it sheds some light on what you are seeking more out of it, aside from the happy ending lah
Very well said. Really depends what your expectations are when paying. For me I cannot accept that ML dont even allow zhut zhut or touching of boobs or making fuss about FN SN. I not really looking for GFE but rather playability and big boobs and of course paired with decent massage I am ok with ending my session early as long as my needs are met.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
To be honest, some ML here 养小鬼 to lure customers.
this kind of thing even atb also do ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1