The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Suddenly i remembered 2010 after the Intergrated restorts opened. More ppls coming in, of course not all guys will visit BL. Thing is IR do bring in biz for BL, cause allready i saw over weekends group of Malaysian uncles there.

Next yr, expect more customers, no wonder the operators have invested more rooms. But, hope they will maintain the min numbers of WLs. Main customers r still locals &, Malaysian, especially those working here, earning Sing$, bros across the causeway, come in will find is expensives. I have spoken this in 1of the threads. Sorry! recycle old stuffs.

Operators next yr i think will rise up rentals, forcing WLs not making profits2leave, newcomers all $50, therefore i can 4see is getting expensives to have a session there. Allready few bros upgraded their sessions to 1hr.

If that's true, nothing much anybody can do anything. This is not something we can go to the authority, voice our complaints b4 it happens. Is disappointing that BL is not going2b 1of the budgets brothel here.
Actually, I am now contemplating on doing a per session booking instead of my usual per hour booking. It's more practical.

If I do a per session, say 2 sessions (50 minutes) = $100 compared to 1 hour session = $120 - $150.

Correct or not?!
Old 24-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
i went yesterday afternoon too, alot of cat50 are not around. diamond is not around, Pat and Kid also not around....

in the end, i RTF vivi H16R13. this is my 2nd session with her, service is better than 1st time. Everything is quite SOP for Cat 50. One thing worth mentioning is, she do 3 rounds of "catbath-AR-bbbj", the service seem longer than other cat 50
Kidd is on 1 month leave, so is Li Wen. Didn't you see the note on the door? Resume work 11-12 and 07-12 respectively.

I agree, Vivi's service has improved, but cannot lick her pussy. What a waste!

Haven't fucked Pat for a long time. Still not sure when. See how ah.
Old 24-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Inter (H12 R01), is she the one at the end of H12 ? left hand side, right ?

If she is the one at the end of H12, I also tried her before few weeks ago. I think she is just putting an act, acting without caring what the guy is thinking or talking. she just trying to act cute and sweet.

Every thing is very SOP. When I inside room, I regret liao, I think I'm the one rushing to get job done and leave...
Yes, you are spot on. Very clever guy. RTF? No fucking way!
Old 24-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kookoobird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haven't fucked Pat for a long time. Still not sure when. See how ah.
although I'm newbie, but cheong Petain for long time already. Pat still one of the best.
Old 24-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile h24r33 lailai

today weather good, so went down to city square mall kia kia & detour to flanders square. walk one round h12r8 janet not working & other angpais either working or off. h24r28 xiaotian oso off until 28 Dec 2009. easy to remember her return date bcos of her room nbr 28.

next door r33 door open, saw an orange-dressed lady bo seng li. ask how much. the milf said 50, on lah. when door closed, asked her name. she said lailai in a tia tia voice. not a looker, mid-30s, small eyes, small size. but service awesome. wash you thoroughly sitting in two positions. wash your toes as well. everything got eg. kissing, tongue-fight, catbath, ar, bbbj, fj. her tongue very sharp. when asshole kena poked, feeling high high high. she can 69, can lick her pussy but not her asshole. make some moaning noise. maybe house too far from madding crowd, so no rush. $50 spent was worthwhile. rtf: yes.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Re: h24r33 lailai

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
today weather good, so went down to city square mall kia kia & detour to flanders square. walk one round h12r8 janet not working & other angpais either working or off. h24r28 xiaotian oso off until 28 Dec 2009. easy to remember her return date bcos of her room nbr 28.

next door r33 door open, saw an orange-dressed lady bo seng li. ask how much. the milf said 50, on lah. when door closed, asked her name. she said lailai in a tia tia voice. not a looker, mid-30s, small eyes, small size. but service awesome. wash you thoroughly sitting in two positions. wash your toes as well. everything got eg. kissing, tongue-fight, catbath, ar, bbbj, fj. her tongue very sharp. when asshole kena poked, feeling high high high. she can 69, can lick her pussy but not her asshole. make some moaning noise. maybe house too far from madding crowd, so no rush. $50 spent was worthwhile. rtf: yes.
Dropped by H24 also today before I go see Amy H16R15. Yes, Xiao Tian off, on leave for 1 month. I should know because I was with her before she go. 18,19,21 & 22 Nov. I even made the sign for her. The one posted on her door, yeah, that was me, fornicator, who wrote it for her. Cool huh?!

My target was Big S H10R04 but she not working, same as Judy H10R11 and Kiko H10R12. Katty H10R10 was there, door closed but only to find out later that she was in the store buying something. She used to be busy but now I always find her door open, nobody call for her. I guess everybody now go to GL WLs.

Miki H07R28 and Carol H07R11 working but door open. Said hi to Carol and to Katty earlier.

Took a peek at H14, Violet H14R06 working.

And finally went in to H16. Amy H16R15 working so queue at her door. Also working was Lynn H16R09, Jennifer H16R12, Carol H16R16 & Moon H16R17.

Really don't know what happened to Ada H16R10. According to Amy (they are friends), Ada is sick. I noticed this also when I saw her in the manager's office I think 3 weeks ago, she got back from KL already. It was her birthday so I said happy birthday darling. She looked weak and lost weight. God I hope and pray that she's ok and can get back to work, I really miss her!!!

My FR on Amy H16R15 later ok. Need to finish some house chores. My wife not here, go back to our hometown. Miss her too!!! I'm a total loser right now.

Anyways, later guys .....
Old 24-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
My FR on Amy H16R15 later ok. Need to finish some house chores. Anyways, later guys .....
Bro you update all the other threads...waiting for your FR on Amy la
Old 24-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro you update all the other threads...waiting for your FR on Amy la
Ok Bro U-Da-Man, take it easy, ha-ha, here it comes.

Walked in to H16 and saw Amy's light was on. Great! She's working! It's been a while since I last saw her, 3 weeks I think. When she opened the door, as I went in, I was like, "where'd you been? what happen? where'd you go?". She claims she's been in Singapore all the while but never did tell me why she was away for so long. If I could just tell her straight how my cock missed her mouth and pussy so much.

So, on with it. We stripped, washed me, washed herself. C'mon guys, you know the drill. After the formalities of sucking my nipples, AR, and licking my balls, she went on to my fully erect cock.

OMG! I thought I was going to faint! She just went on and on! It was sheer power and for me was sheer pleasure. Amy really showed me her power with all her might! Always better than our earlier sessions. That's why when she's around and my target isn't (in this case Big S H10R04). Boom! Amy it is!

After giving me a whale of a BJ, I returned the favour, I lay her down and went straight to her wet cunt and I showed her I also got power. I went from tip to tip. From the bottom up to the clit of her bushy hole.

Then another round of intensive BJ until I ca'n't take it anymore, laid her down gently and made love to her as if she was my wife until we both came.

Sorry for the lack of details. Maybe SOP for some of you but this is all you're gonna get.

I'll be back tomorrow. Target is still Big S, but if not working, Violet H14R06, maybe? I waved to her as I passed by her house after I finished with Amy and I said "tomorrow!"

So, until tomorrow guys, yet another FR from me .....
Old 25-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
...h24r28 xiaotian oso off until 28 Dec 2009. easy to remember her return date bcos of her room nbr 28.

next door r33 door open, saw an orange-dressed lady bo seng li. ask how much. the milf said 50, on lah. when door closed, asked her name. she said lailai in a tia tia voice. .
Thanks for sharing, being there several times and found H24R28 and R33 always got queue outside there, so far never have chance to view them, think they are quite hot now, and from all the FRs, service quite good
Old 25-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Thanks for sharing, being there several times and found H24R28 and R33 always got queue outside there, so far never have chance to view them, think they are quite hot now, and from all the FRs, service quite good
H24R33, cute but you straight away see she is old already.

H24R28, Xiao Tian - super cute, friendly, unless of course if you say something stupid that might turn her off.

And don't forget H24R12, Diamond! She also ok.
Old 25-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Less than hour to go and I'm off to BL! Target, Big S H10R04. Hope she working. Otherwise go to plan B, Violet H14R06 maybe? See how. So many choices dunno which one? Yummy!!!

Will file FR later of course. See you there Bros!

Ho-ha!!
Old 25-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nortem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After researching SBF for a while (thank you all bro for the valuable information), finally decided to give Petain a try. Reached there around 3:15PM. A back lane sandwiched between 2 rows of shop houses. Every house has a number, and many small cubicle rooms with number on the doors. Pink lighting in all the houses... similar to GL.
Spent 10 mins walking thru a few houses, saw many closed doors, and some open ones. Many old ladies, and a couple of younger MILF. There are lots of ladies in Petain! Decided to take a break and bought a can of 100plus at the only provision store in the alley. Then took out the Petain List to go through the potential ladies. Decided to check out House 2, aiming Room 5, 9, 12 & 15. Walked pass room 9 and saw a fair, slim MILF in the room. She smiled and quoted $30 ($40 in the end). Since this is one of my target room #, gladly went in. Room is really small! A single bed length, and probably 2 single bed width. A small white ceramic wash basin at one corner, equipped with shower head. Lots of condom in a clear plastic cookie jar placed at top corner of the bed. Posters of safe sex all over the wall.... :-)

Physical Appearance:
A close to 40 yrs old lady with fair smooth skin. Sharp features, but nose is too sharp - maybe fake. Pretty face with good complexion. Small 32A boobs with inverted tiny brown nipples. Smooth & creamy to touch. Nice small ass, with just the right amount of fat. Good to grab. Limbs are skinny. If you see her on the street from behind, you would think she is only 18 yrs old. The only thing that gave away her age are her neck (wrinkled) & tummy (flabby).

Sequence of Events (SOE):
Basin cleaning - catbath - BJ (with cap) - AR (>5 mins) - BJ - Fingering - Painting (with her lying on bed) - Mouth Rinse - BJ - Change condom - FJ Missionary + Frenching - Basin Cleaning.

Attitude:
Gentle, GF feeling. Very accommodating. Let me paint her even though she normally do not do that. Hygiene is definitely her top priority. Clean up area after catbath, change condom before FJ, clean mouth & pussy immediately. Not a time watcher.

Plus points:
Non-smoker
Passionate kissing
Tight pussy

Needs improvement:
No BBBJ - with condom, passable blow job skill. Maybe can get BBBJ next time.
AR is so so only, though spent a long time at it.

Overall:
Definitely value for money. Will RTF, but there are so many ladies out there... :-)
Old 25-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Ok Bros, just came back home from BL, time to file my FR!

I'm both happy and sad.

Happy because I was able to nail my target. I went in to H10 straight to R04, door closed, light on! Good! I thought she was working but when I turn around, she was having dinner inside aunty's office. Ok lah, told her I'll be back in a few minutes, so I did my rounds first and went to H16.

This is the sad part, Ada H16R10 is back to work! Son of a bitch! I waited a long time, send sms to her until she don't reply, and suddenly she show up! The other WLs immediately informed me upon seeing my presence that Ada is working, because they know I was waiting for her. Went to her door, it was open! I presented myself to her and my face was like, oh no! Also, they say Ivy go back early. My top three in H16 is Ada, Ivy and Amy.

Asked Ada if she will be working tomorrow because I already have appointment at H10. She said yes, ok lah, said my good byes and went back to H10 to see Big S.

Back in H10 Big S just stepped out of aunty's office and gestured me to come inside her room. I told her to rest first because she just finished makan. She said she ok already, finished smoking so can work lah. Fine, but I told her not to rush.

Now, before I begin I have to inform you guys that this fuck is crucial to my strategy. I have to establish myself to Big S. So when we were talking I made it a point to ask her if she remembers me. And I'm glad to know that she does. She told me, "Yes! You are my first customer! (On her debut in BL/PT 20 Nov. 2009).

Ok, on with my FR. Usual SOP, gave her the money, we stripped, she washed me and all the while we were talking and laughing. I make it a point that they enjoy my company. Remember, good mood is important. If the WL in bad mood, service is also bad and you're fucked!

We proceeded to the bed. I lied down and she started working on me. Beforehand I already requested that she give me BBBJ, because last time she gave me BJ only. Nevermind, this time around it was far more better. She catbath me very shiok! Totally forgot about Ada! Big S rules!!!

Then she went for my lower limbs. AR, intensive ball sucking and licking and bam, in goes my fully erect cock, without condom, into her watery mouth. Oh shiok! She went on until I told her we do 69 which she willfully obliged. Licked her sweet pussy like hell, tried to tounge her asshole but she keeps turning it away from me so I quickly realised she don't want. And when I tried to touch her asshole she wanted to get up. Luckily I recovered and said "sorry darling" and she accepted by going back into position. So, word of caution guys, her asshole is OFF LIMITS!

Then it was time to fuck. She let go of her long beautiful hair. Laid her slowly on her back and I mounted her. Gently and slowly, I went in. God, you should've seen her face! It wasn't CFM face! It was CFMFMFM please face. So I went faster and faster and gave her exactly what she was asking for. All the while she was tugging both at my nipples! Oh shiok!

We were looking at each other while we were making love. Damn how beautiful she was with that "begging to be fucked hard face". I managed to hold off my load until we both exploded! She hung on to me really tight I almost can't breath, luckily, she also came and let go of me!

My God what a session! My problem now is when to RTF?! I'm going off in 10 days time and I have to figure out who I have to fuck before I go on holiday. Ada is for sure, she just sms me, confirm tomorrow we have appointment already. But sometimes, shit happens, aiyah, we see how lah!

Then there's Maggie, Violet, Diamond, Judy, Kiko, Katty, Carol H07R11, MJ, Amy, Ivy, Jennifer, Moon, oh God, please help me! If I could only be in two places at one time! Fuck!

Ok Bros, have to go. Must do intensive planning for my fucking schedule. I hope I can file FR for Ada tomorrow. Good fucking night! Ho-ha!
Old 25-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

Latest PT Cat50 list, they provide best budget services for your $$, please add or modify as necessary.

H02 R02 - Maggie (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R03 - Sally (Ex GL80 )
H02 R05 - Mum Mum (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R08 - Wa Wa (Ex GL80 name Chivas)
H02 R09 - Hong Hong (Ex GL) S$40
H02 R12 - BoBo
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (Ex KS)
H02 R16 - Michelle (Ex GL80 named Leng Leng)

H07 R02 - Jac (Ex GL CAT80 - 1st floor) looks attractive
H07 R06 - Joyce (Ex GL CAT150 named Seiko - 1st Floor) good services
H07 R11 - Carol (Ex GL - 1st Floor) good service, attractive
H07 R01 - Ann (Ex GL CAT100 - 2nd floor) good services
H07 R03 - Sugar (Ex GL CAT150 named Emelda - 2nd Floor) good services
H07 R05 - Queenie (Ex GL gal -2nd floor)
H07 R06 - Kathy (PT old bird - 2nd floor)
H07 R28 - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin - 2nd Floor) good

H10 R04 - Big S, (Ex GL 80) good service
H10 R06 - Irene (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H10 R10 - Kathy (PT old bird ) Young, Chatting
H10 R11 - Judy (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H10 R12 - Kico (Ex GL CAT150, same name)

H11 R05 - Rose (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service
H11 R06 - Yan Yan (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H11 R11 - Jolene (Ex GL150, same name) looks attractive, good service
H11 R12 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 named Carol One) Good Looking, time watcher

H12 R01 - Inter, (Ex GL CAT150, same name) slim tall sexy, services so so
H12 R06 - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good service
H12 R08 - Janet (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service

H14 R06 - Violet (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good services
H14 R09 - Li Wen (Ex GL CAT 80, same name) big boob, service lousy

H16 R04 - YoYo (Ex GL CAT80 named Hai O)
H16 R10 - Ada (Ex GL CAT80 named Mong Ting) looks attractive
H16 R12 - Jennifer (Ex GL CAT80 named Ya Wen)
H16 R13 - Vivi (Ex GL CAT80 Kar Leng) good services
H16 R14 - Ivy (Ex GL CAT80, same Name)
H16 R15 - Amy (Ex GL CAT80 )
H16 R16 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 ) Not time-watcher,good n chatty.
H16 R17 - Moon (Ex GL CAT80)

H24 R12 - Diamond (Ex GL CAT150 named Sammi) good services
H24 R28 - Xiao Tian (Ex GL CAT80 *New*) good service
H24 R33 - Lai Lai (Ex GL CAT80 *New*) good service
Old 25-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

Latest PT Cat50 list, supposedly they provide best budget services for your $$, please add or modify as necessary.

H02 R02* - Maggie (Ex KS) solid services
H02 R03* - Sally/Fanny (Ex GL80 ) good services
H02 R05 - Mum Mum (Ex KS) solid services
H02 R08* - Wa Wa (Ex GL80 name Chivas) good services
H02 R12 - BoBo
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (Ex KS)
H02 R16* - Michelle (Ex GL80 named Leng Leng) cute, good services

H07 R02* - Jac (Ex GL CAT80 - 1st floor) attractive, good services
H07 R06* - Joyce (Ex GL CAT150 named Seiko - 1st Floor) good services
H07 R11* - Carol (Ex GL - 1st Floor) good services, attractive
H07 R01 - Ann (Ex GL CAT100 - 2nd floor) good services
H07 R03 - Sugar (Ex GL CAT150 named Emelda - 2nd Floor) good services
H07 R05* - Queenie (Ex GL gal -2nd floor)
H07 R06 - Kathy (PT old bird - 2nd floor)
H07 R28* - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin - 2nd Floor) good

H10 R04* - Big S (Ex GL 80 *New*) beautiful, good services
H10 R06* - Irene (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H10 R10* - Katty (PT old bird ) young, chatty, good services
H10 R11* - Judy (Ex GL CAT80, same name) cute, good services
H10 R12* - Kiko (Ex GL CAT150, same name) cute, good services

H11 R03* - JJ (Ex GL?) good services
H11 R05 - Rose (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H11 R06* - Yan Yan (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H11 R11* - Jolene (Ex GL150, same name) attractive, good services, currently on leave
H11 R12* - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 named Carol One) good looking

H12 R01* - Inter, (Ex GL CAT150, same name) slim tall sexy, services so so
H12 R06* - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) beautiful, good services
H12 R08 - Janet (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services

H14 R06* - Violet (Ex GL CAT150, same name) attractive, good services
H14 R09* - Li Wen (Ex GL CAT 80, same name) big boob, good services, currently on leave

H16 R04* - YoYo (Ex GL CAT80 named Hai O) good services
H16 R10* - Ada (Ex GL CAT80 named Mong Ting) attractive, good services
H16 R11* - Pat (PT old bird?) attractive, good services
H16 R12* - Jennifer (Ex GL CAT80 named Ya Wen) good services
H16 R13* - Vivi (Ex GL CAT80 Kar Leng) good services
H16 R14* - Ivy (Ex GL CAT80, same Name) attractive, good services
H16 R15* - Amy (Ex GL CAT80 ) attractive, good services
H16 R16* - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 ) Not time-watcher,good n chatty.
H16 R17* - Moon (Ex GL CAT80) good services

H24 R12* - Diamond (Ex GL CAT150 named Sammi) good services,
H24 R28* - Xiao Tian (Ex GL CAT80 *New*) good services, currently on leave
H24 R33 - Lai Lai (Ex GL CAT80 *New*) good services

* - Denotes already fucked by fornicator

Last edited by fornicator; 25-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1