The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
Steering the topic back... Bros, jus to update. I tried 1 of the techniques mentioned here.

In the past, I used to not look at the girls if I pass by them on the way to the toilet or in the lift so that I don't appear like a chee ko peh (altho deep down I'm the most tiko, I admit).

But last wk, I greeted a girl n told her she is pretty. I was expecting her to be dao and walk away but surprisingly, she smiled back sweetly. So I tried the same technique twice more on other girls.

It goes to show that if u make the 1st move, they are usually quite nice. And who knows, u ask her sit with u, slowly tcss a bit and things will just go from there
Yes Bro, there is a thin line between desperate and pro-active, it's how you toe the line, but I suspect girls are usually attracted to confident guys....
Old 21-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Yes Bro, there is a thin line between desperate and pro-active, it's how you toe the line, but I suspect girls are usually attracted to confident guys....
Who will be attracted to a not confident guy? well if he is super rich... maybe?

if u r not even confident abt urself,who gonna be confident abt u? i wonder?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Who will be attracted to a not confident guy? well if he is super rich... maybe?

A lot of rich people are actually very insecure...
Old 22-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MihM is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
LOLzzz u so desperate u forgot to add the avatar.
Self snook again.
Faster go add avatar then more convincing lolzzz
Whole life self snook wahahahaaha
Good doggy 听话, 快去做
It no matter to us. We got your attention BASTARD fatboy.
Your dage and your little prince told us that you are very asshole to them. They say you are shit and you are fat and you are heartless. We also aware your friends one by one leave you. So poor thing, lonely so play clones and MinM also you. Anyone can see it is you all along unless they are stupid.
Here is SBF and sex forum and got MinM the gal openly want to be own by a man here. Fishey and suspect that either a clone or alternate or maybe another FL on the prowl. Boss SBF you think that all these shit not clones and you disagree with us then please continue to delete our posts. Thanks and it just go on to proof our point. Not self snook very very clear so many issue here lately cause by DYBJ and his target on certain HFJ and PEOPLE of SBF. No clones oh oh my foot.
Old 22-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MindOverHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A lot of rich people are actually very insecure...
My view is that every human being has our own insecurities. Rich or poor, male or female, WL or non-WL, alpha Male or beta Male...everyone has insecurities. Just that the insecurities are manifested differently in different people. The outwardly confident dude may have some very deep seated insecurities. And some hide their insecurities better than others. Maybe that is where the much touted self mastery in this thread plays a part.

moh 上。
Old 22-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihM View Post
Your dage and your little prince told us that you are very asshole to them.We also aware your friends one by one leave you
Yeah, fuck them all, like you zap LDH say I call him loser, ur rite man, LDH & K9696 all bigtime losers.
They Cannot make it.
Who need friends, fuck them all
I GOT U enuff liaozzz
Luv u deep deep
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 22-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
meisha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihM View Post
It no matter to us. We got your attention BASTARD fatboy.
Your dage and your little prince told us that you are very asshole to them. They say you are shit and you are fat and you are heartless. We also aware your friends one by one leave you. So poor thing, lonely so play clones and MinM also you. Anyone can see it is you all along unless they are stupid.
Here is SBF and sex forum and got MinM the gal openly want to be own by a man here. Fishey and suspect that either a clone or alternate or maybe another FL on the prowl. Boss SBF you think that all these shit not clones and you disagree with us then please continue to delete our posts. Thanks and it just go on to proof our point. Not self snook very very clear so many issue here lately cause by DYBJ and his target on certain HFJ and PEOPLE of SBF. No clones oh oh my foot.
(1)it no matter to us? US?

you referring to your friends or you alone are behind your poor clone flaming people?

(2)calling someone a bastard?

do you even know the definition of bastard? if you do not know please kindly check out in the dictionary, if you don't know how to, here is a link http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard
just left click on your mouse and read it to have a better understanding.

(3)Your dage and your little prince told us that you are very asshole to them. They say you are shit and you are fat and you are heartless.

who who?? name? yourself?? maybe..

(4)We also aware your friends one by one leave you.

oh so sad, you are lonely and a big time stalker.

(5)lonely so play clones and MinM also you.Anyone can see it is you all along unless they are stupid.Here is SBF and sex forum and got MinM the gal openly want to be own by a man here.

now i m confused, who is the clone that created many clone?? here is sbf, anything can happen here and now i m replying to a loser clone noww...

(6)Fishey and suspect that either a clone or alternate or maybe another FL on the prowl. Boss SBF you think that all these shit not clones and you disagree with us then please continue to delete our posts.

woah, now you are challenging the boss. do you even have access to the data entry and determine who are the clones? of course he disagree with you, because you have already stupidly self admit all along that those are your clones and with your gang of people.. or i suspect, you are the only sadist behind the screen and imagine that you have many imaginary supporter...

oh FYI, i love attention, and i am also a clone.. SAD SAD.. i talk like you because i am a loser...T_T cry me a river please.preasee..
Old 22-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Armed with more courage and mild success, I tried again.

Went to a shopping centre info counter to ask for directions and was served by this pretty prc lady.

After all the ktv and FL, it is a nice change and rare sight, u know what I mean.

I tried to be friendly and even thanked her aft that but Knn, she quite dao.

I think I need more information when I go there for shopping again.... One of the advice is to be thick skinned n persistent. Shall update on the progress, if any, to encourage all here :-)
Old 22-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon!

I hv put some flamers on the ignore list as per advice of our Boss.

IMHO, no self-respecting person should stoop so low as to reply to these senseless posts. Dun explain or clarify, just ignore them. That is the best way to get a stalker to stop.

My advice to the flamers: If u feel u hv been wronged or harmed, file a law suit. If u dun hv a case, get over it. Forgive n forget. Most importantly, get a life. There r many chio gals of ur type out there waiting for u, hahaha. Connect w/ them n get them addicted to u.

"Life is too short for drama and petty things,
laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly."

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Steering the topic back... Bros, jus to update. I tried 1 of the techniques mentioned here. ................

It goes to show that if u make the 1st move, they are usually quite nice. And who knows, u ask her sit with u, slowly tcss a bit and things will just go from there
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinM View Post
You missed my avatar dear clone
Hi sis,

You hv veyy nice n sexy legs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Damn funny................
Let everyone ignore all these flamers least they destroy the purpose of this wonderful thread and Boss will have to shut it down.
Hi Bro LDH,

Ths for ur support n understanding.

Quote:
You're right. You're very attractive bcos you're very confident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Great insight!

Quote:
A lot of rich people are actually very insecure..
Many r also very frustrated n hv inferiority complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverHeart View Post
My view is that every human being has our own insecurities. Rich or poor, male or female, WL or non-WL, alpha Male or beta Male...everyone has insecurities. Just that the insecurities are manifested differently in different people. The outwardly confident dude may have some very deep seated insecurities. And some hide their insecurities better than others. Maybe that is where the much touted self mastery in this thread plays a part.

moh 上。
Hi Bro MindOverHeart,

You're right on.

Even the First Emperor of China was very insecure, fearful n had inferiority complex. There were many attempts on his life when he was a child living w/ his mom in another State. All the power n wealth in the world could not change his deep-rooted negativities. He became arrogant, ruthless, heartless...

Unfortunately, all of us acquired those negative emotions when we were helpless infants. No human being is immune. How we remove them n replace them w/ positive thoughts n emotions will determine our happiness in life.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i m speaking from my point of view, i would go for guys with these qualities.

LOVE YOURSELF

Pls be CONFIDENT, but not ARROGANT.

MAKES HER FEEL EXCLUSIVE
Please ONLY be nice to the SPECIALgirl, not EVERYgirl
got other girls also dun let us know lor

BE A GENTLEMAN
Dun be a COWARD, BUT you can be HUMBLE

SMARTLY GENEROUS
Spend WISELY, NOT STINGGILY

BE RESPONSIBLE
Dun have to treat us(FEMALE) like princess during good times, just DUN leave us during tough time( RESPONSIBILITY)

Lastly, Obey to LAW
Dun rape , make us (FEMALE) ask for it

but of course,
DO THIS ONLY YOU THINK SHE IS WORTH YOUR EFFORT
Great advice. Can we hang out just for pure chatting and u be my Zhu Geliang
Old 22-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Went to a shopping centre info counter to ask for directions and was served by this pretty prc lady.

After all the ktv and FL, it is a nice change and rare sight, u know what I mean.

I think I need more information when I go there for shopping again.... One of the advice is to be thick skinned n persistent. Shall update on the progress, if any, to encourage all here :-)
Sometimes bro, it does pay to be more direct, but only to be used in certain situations not all
Some female species r extremely turned off when a guy tries but does so timidly.
Usually belonging to the Alpha female category.
But, the only way to flatter some of these kind, who know their strengths, is to outright compliment them n ask them for their tel number & if they mind going for a meal or date wif ya
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 22-07-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 22-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

I hv put some flamers on the ignore list as per advice of our Boss.

IMHO, no self-respecting person should stoop so low as to reply to these senseless posts. Dun explain or clarify, just ignore them.
Copied n noted Guru Warbird, let's continue to share n exchange +ve fruitful info in this wonderful & not let it go to waste due to some viral infections ;
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 22-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Very well said - concise and also a doctrine.
No wonder my bro always speak highly of you.

Quote:
i m speaking from my point of view, i would go for guys with these qualities.

LOVE YOURSELF

Pls be CONFIDENT, but not ARROGANT.

MAKES HER FEEL EXCLUSIVE
Please ONLY be nice to the SPECIALgirl, not EVERYgirl
got other girls also dun let us know lor

BE A GENTLEMAN
Dun be a COWARD, BUT you can be HUMBLE

SMARTLY GENEROUS
Spend WISELY, NOT STINGGILY

BE RESPONSIBLE
Dun have to treat us(FEMALE) like princess during good times, just DUN leave us during tough time( RESPONSIBILITY)

Lastly, Obey to LAW
Dun rape , make us (FEMALE) ask for it

but of course,
DO THIS ONLY YOU THINK SHE IS WORTH YOUR EFFORT

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 22-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

P/S : Curious to see HOW i look like? i m uploading my face as Avatar if my point reaches at least 100 before this end of July? any interested party? Up my points
see i m not afraid of exposing myself, as you can see from my past postings, i have done NOTHING that brings disgrace to myself, same like i mentioned i was not afraid using my real name as nick before
I upz you my humble points ley....sure would love to see your face....but 23 inch waist abit too slim, you should eat more sis!
Old 22-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

No no, don't be thick skinned and persistent, you must make her want you and not be irritated by you, yes picking up non WL is more challenging but can be more fun, the difference is that you cannot use money outright to bonk them, you have to use the suggestion of power and money to entice them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1