The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanton00 View Post
Does anyone know if Tang Tang is very picky with new customers? I've sms-ed her several times already but always no reply. I think I should have a decent record on their side, most other MLs will accept me as customer. Does anyone else have the same experience?
She is quite cautious
Moreover at this late stage of her stint perhaps she’s just exercising more care

If any consolation, you’re not exactly missing much if you have access to Xue Er
Old 05-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
well should be living a good life liao from all the $$$ she earned haha
Yes, for certain. Hahaha. Those guys really let themselves get milked. I was having a grand old time having... Ahem... Then all that drama started and I couldn't see her anymore. Spoilt my fun lol
Old 05-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
If any consolation, you’re not exactly missing much if you have access to Xue Er
Correct.. Only thing is you don't get the chance to fondle and suckle on her wonderful D-cuppers..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She is quite cautious
Moreover at this late stage of her stint perhaps she’s just exercising more care

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Correct.. Only thing is you don't get the chance to fondle and suckle on her wonderful D-cuppers..
Got it bros, thanks
Old 05-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyoh.. I kena before a bit of chili padi from Aimee but yeah appreciate your insight..
What chilli padi?Is it anyhow roam will kena scolding?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bad analogy! Both pizza and prata sedap! Lol..

Would like to see more comments tho from those tried her at her old place..

But fark dammit Nat MP cubicle style! Missed out on that!
Is it the Natalie in the local list? Do u mean the pink chair in her toilet?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
well should be living a good life liao from all the $$$ she earned haha
From what I know, Clearly came to Singapore seeking to pay off the loan she took for the purchase of a new apartment, and ended up clearing off the loan, earning enough to fully pay for the renovation of the apartment, the purchase of a 2nd apartment and was starting to make money for the renovation of the 2nd apartment before the scandal about her broke. She's probably a landlady collecting rent from the 2nd apartment now.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you're looking for 30s and below, go for girls whose advertised ages are 27 and below. This is a general guide, but still not foolproof. Anyway, if you find that the ML buay gum, you can walk away upon seeing the ML. You have to be mentally ready to do so before you arrive at the apartment, or you'll find yourself going through with the booking, and feeling damn buay song throughout the session, and even after you leave the place.
thanks bro,, i always think there is this trap that since already there might as well finish it.. but thereafter u feel like slapping your balls for giving in ... but i think all girls advertise below 30.. so that looks really fake... i just wanted to know how much to add to their fake ages as a rule of thumb
Old 05-07-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

any bros tried this?

http://sgbeautycastle.net/karen-nude-nuru-b2b-msg-hj/

thanks in advance if you can provide any feedback!
Old 05-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
thanks bro,, i always think there is this trap that since already there might as well finish it.. but thereafter u feel like slapping your balls for giving in ... but i think all girls advertise below 30.. so that looks really fake... i just wanted to know how much to add to their fake ages as a rule of thumb
The problem is there is no rule of thumb. In the past year, there have been instances whereby MLs in the mid-30s advertising their age as 23. It used to be that you add about 2-3 years to the advertised age, but this is no longer the case. Now, you can add 4-5 years in most cases, and you'll be thanking your lucky stars.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Tina seem like a new hit, should try soon haha!
Old 05-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/jia-jia-massage/

hardworker, Full NUDE throughout, slim sexy figure, hard solid massage. Nice friendly girl. She looks as close to the first 2 photos. Can see my MR on her quite sometime back.
thanks bro
good:
body, v skinny, boobs not bad considering she is so skinny
attitude, very obedient, no air, no attitude
face look like pic, first and second
strong massage
full naked and full roaming
bad:
use phone, almost all the time
one hand massage because use the phone but she draw the line by not picking up the call
location, although no scan, no guards, feel a bit exposed
RTM: can consider if you want a quick release from a syt, skinny and friendly attitude but i cannot stand her replying message while massage. no rtm for me

Last edited by fukuyu; 07-07-2020 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I haven't met youzi before. But TB is on a totally different level as compared to Tina I feel. With TB, anything can happen. Tina is more what is advertised is what you get kind.
Sorry may I know or have some info like name or link on the ML named TB?
Old 06-07-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Sorry may I know or have some info like name or link on the ML named TB?
You missed the boat. She’s already left our shores some time ago.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The problem is there is no rule of thumb. In the past year, there have been instances whereby MLs in the mid-30s advertising their age as 23. It used to be that you add about 2-3 years to the advertised age, but this is no longer the case. Now, you can add 4-5 years in most cases, and you'll be thanking your lucky stars.
thanks bro.. i guess ultimately is still demand and supply . now demand so high. anything goes. hahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1