The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iredn33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Does she do late nights? Or the slots are as per what you stated?
Old 19-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sube858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

At long last managed to secure a slot for Akemi. Hurried down to the Hotel, check in and quickly sms Bro the room number. As I waited in anticipation, wondering what she would look like(her SBF pictures showed only the essentials which is great , but for me bonking a pretty face is just as important).

The door bell rang and standing at the doorway a sexy looking babe with waist length hair was giving me a very engaging smile, wearing black halter top with a beige shawl draped over and the tinniest shorts just covering her bump, girl you just made my dream come true. Yippee.

We sat on the bed, she is a really good conversationalist, moving easily from her life overseas and her adjustment to living in Singapore, all the while peppered with jokes and her infectious giggling.(8/10)
During this time I stole glances at her big dazzling eyes and long lashes that frame a well define nose and sensual lips with smooth, flawless complexion.(8/10)

She had just rush down after dinner, feeling flush with perspiration and suggested we take a shower together. I was very alright with that and quickly lost all my clothes even before she had the change to take off her bra. As the bathroom was small I took the chance to french her and check her out, nice curvy body.(7/10)

We dried ourselves and from the her actions in the bathroom she is one horny girl. Her catbath from top to bottom was just superb, ever so often she would give me that cfm look. she started her BBBJ with slow shallow strokes and fast deep ones, swallowing my whole cock in.(10/10) I had to stop her but she still wanted to keep going. I flipped her over and started to paint her, this girl loves every inch of her body pampered, as I lick her clit she responded with soft moans her grip on my arm got tighter and tighter(from pleasure I hope).

I slipped on the CD and thrust her gently in missionary, from the way her body arched in as you thrust you know she wants to enjoy herself.(8/10) After about ten minutes I up the tempo and shot my load into her. I lay over her and she wrapped her legs over my body and cuddled me close, such a nice feeling. This girl has a charm about her and I definitely want to see her again.

Bros - Take Red bull before you meet up with her he...he...
Old 19-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Here we are with Akemi.

First time slot would be at 5pm.

Interested brothers can call or SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

[ Jessica / Phoebe / Sophie ]
→ [ OFF! ]

Kindly CaLL / SMS me @ 91961344 for bookings.
Old 20-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Greetings brothers, first slot for Akemi would be at 12pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 21-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
alan_singapore is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.Berry View Post
Greetings brothers, first slot for Akemi would be at 12pm, thanks.
hi bro

any available shot for akemi today? sms u but no reply..
Old 07-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Samster

Here we are with Akemi.

Interested brothers can call or SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.

Akemi is finally back to serve brothers again, first slot timing would be at 1pm til night.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 07-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Next slot at 4pm, thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 10-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
alan_singapore is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Akemi today working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.Berry View Post
FRESHEST SQUEEZE Blue Berry Juices in the early morning for brothers!! Don't ever miss this babe that is being introduced here.

Usually i'm pretty share in just walking up approaching for contact, not too sure why i did that, probably already in my " high mode " at pub. Humans are selfish, who would'nt want to have the best being kept just solely within, but good things are meant to be shared after all right.? Hee Hee

First glance from far wouldn't even making it her real age, at a age of 19, Akemi really scores well in her sense of dressing and way to hold a conversation, she might not be the tallest babe, with the slimmest figure, but trust me brothers. It's her gorgeous looks and her pair of sexy legs and that killer heals that drawn me over.

Neither do i expect that Akemi is actually someone who knows how to enjoy good sex, she knows how to get pleasures and enjoyment through' great foreplay, her way of blowing and deepthroating are way too mind sensational and mindblowing that i almost forget what's my surname is at that particular moment! Not to even mention about entering her juicy cunts, she's pretty damn wet even before i started to finger and arouse her. Numerous of positions, and using all kinds of it that i learnt thru' my past experiences. haha. :x

Last but not least before i starts on her pictures, Akemi is only babe that gave me the fiercest and most passionate french fighting in my life, i surrendered totally i admit. For all i can say for brothers are, " TRY IT TO BELIEVE!! "

Here we are with Akemi.

Akemi

Age ♀ 19yo, student still studying. ♂
Looks ♀ 9/10, other than my Rainie, she's even prettier than. ♂
Figure ♀ 34B - 27 - 36 / 165cm / 52kg ♂
DO's & Allow's ♀ Frenching, BBBJ, DeepThroat, CoB, Light Fingering, Painting ♂

DON'Ts & NOT Allow's ♀ RAW, Anal, AJ, CIM, CoF. ♂

** Kindly respect to her DON'Ts, and she rewards you her best service. **

Damage ♀ $250 / 1 / 1

Brothers that have weak heart and fast cums, please skip the BBBJ & foreplay, else i believe alot brothers will actually just surrendered under her superb BBBJ and wildest foreplay.

Akemi will be starting today and taking her first slot at 3pm. Don't miss the show!!

Old 12-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sube858 View Post
At long last managed to secure a slot for Akemi. Hurried down to the Hotel, check in and quickly sms Bro the room number. As I waited in anticipation, wondering what she would look like(her SBF pictures showed only the essentials which is great , but for me bonking a pretty face is just as important).

The door bell rang and standing at the doorway a sexy looking babe with waist length hair was giving me a very engaging smile, wearing black halter top with a beige shawl draped over and the tinniest shorts just covering her bump, girl you just made my dream come true. Yippee.

We sat on the bed, she is a really good conversationalist, moving easily from her life overseas and her adjustment to living in Singapore, all the while peppered with jokes and her infectious giggling.(8/10)
During this time I stole glances at her big dazzling eyes and long lashes that frame a well define nose and sensual lips with smooth, flawless complexion.(8/10)

She had just rush down after dinner, feeling flush with perspiration and suggested we take a shower together. I was very alright with that and quickly lost all my clothes even before she had the change to take off her bra. As the bathroom was small I took the chance to french her and check her out, nice curvy body.(7/10)

We dried ourselves and from the her actions in the bathroom she is one horny girl. Her catbath from top to bottom was just superb, ever so often she would give me that cfm look. she started her BBBJ with slow shallow strokes and fast deep ones, swallowing my whole cock in.(10/10) I had to stop her but she still wanted to keep going. I flipped her over and started to paint her, this girl loves every inch of her body pampered, as I lick her clit she responded with soft moans her grip on my arm got tighter and tighter(from pleasure I hope).

I slipped on the CD and thrust her gently in missionary, from the way her body arched in as you thrust you know she wants to enjoy herself.(8/10) After about ten minutes I up the tempo and shot my load into her. I lay over her and she wrapped her legs over my body and cuddled me close, such a nice feeling. This girl has a charm about her and I definitely want to see her again.

Bros - Take Red bull before you meet up with her he...he...
Thanks brother for review. Bet you sure have a hell time with her.

Akemi have recovered from her sick, she's back to serve brothers again. First slot would be at 5pm.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 12-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Next available slot would be at 6pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 14-09-2010, 06:07 AM
Samster

First slot for Akemi would be at 5pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 14-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jaynesh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why won't you reply to sms or calls? then what is the point of placing the AD here?
Old 16-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jaynesh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynesh View Post
Why won't you reply to sms or calls? then what is the point of placing the AD here?
I guess some coward asshole zapped my points! Such a pussy did not even leave the nick behind! No words at all! Shame on that pussy coward! Guess whoever it is must be hiding behind his mama's ass!

It is ok to zap me if you are unhappy but atleast have the courage to tell me why!
Old 19-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynesh View Post
I'm suppose the timing here speaks it all, if there're available slots, i would annouce here, there're so many " natural disasters " around for phone.

Eg; all the ladies are actually knocked off, or either the phone's battery went dead,. Come on bro, there's a reason for everything, not replying dosen't mean i ignore you. Seriously i've no idea on who gave you a zap, on account of my sincere apology, allow me to up you with my humble 1 point.

Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 19-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

Here we are with Akemi.

Interested brothers can SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.

Akemi is finally back to serve brothers again, first slot timing would be at 6pm - 10pm.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1