The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Out of next year Champions League
Lost 4 matches in a row.
MB still can't score.
No sign of Borini,
Dun know if can even qualify for Europa league.
Back to square one - mid level team
Pity the fans.
Glad the fans are boycotting the matches because of high price tickets.

Even if BR is around next season doubt he can improve the team further. Nobody wants to come to Anfield to play.

Really shake head.

This season the results is worse than last season. If based on last season results ; Liverpool this season have to be winners of the BPL title. But instead Liverpool slide down to 5th spot . Liverpool have got nothing to show for this season. We got some strikers who can't even score an open goal . No wonder other players are asking for higher pay . Will BR be able to bring Liverpool forward next season ? I really have my doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
Liverpool transfer news: Danny Ings moves closer to summer switch to Anfield after Burnley relegation

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10244324.html
I have feeling even Danny Ings will snub at Liverpool .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Haiz...how not to become a mid table team where you have a manager keep targeting mid table or relegation team's player as transfer target! This is one manager that have never bought a star player so far if u considered Super Mario as star player !
Even those players targeted by BR also do not want to come to Anfield. This speaks a lot about BR . They see the way BR handles Borini they will most likely not want to come to Liverpool .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 14-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool have been very lucky as clubs such as Tottenham, Southampton, and Swansea had bad games else the club would have missed the Europa competition altogether.

The players Liverpool have been linked with does not gives me confidence the club is serious about mounting a strong challenge next season.

Jordon Ibe is now stalling on a new contract which frustrates fans about the predicament at Liverpool.
Lets get seaj as manager ! Pok Kai !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am happy with 5th place finish...consider all the problems we had after last year 2nd...
oh well looks like FSG as manage ur expectation well,and thats wat they intend to do for the next few yrs til they sell the club for a profit.they are not gonna fork out money to buy players. i cant believe 5th place is ok with u.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lets get seaj as manager ! Pok Kai !
seaj(god only noes who the fuck he is) will make a better manager cos he will tell FSG to fuck with thier bullshit and start forking out the moola for top players.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
fully agree bro.

my fellow pool fan fren says even better off Pool without Euro so that they can restructure, fully focus on the league n domestic cups.

do u agree?

tbh, i dun consider myself a true Pool fan la.
my knowledge lacked behind a lot of my peers.
I used to collect a few Pool jerseys but i gotten so sick n tired i gave up buying.
but i still watched most of the Pool matches every season despite knowing some games better off i dun watch cos likely end up very TL.
well, 0-3? that's a somewhat impossible scoreline even if Chelsea plays an understrength squad. maybe best scenarios 0-1 or 1-2, i feel.
but this one, i put it as a DRAW game.
Cheers!
restructure??? they must get rid of FSG first, they gonna ruin liverpool by splashing cash on 4th ot 5th rate players.bloody yanks.

Last edited by hawksbay; 14-05-2015 at 09:25 AM.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
This season the results is worse than last season. If based on last season results ; Liverpool this season have to be winners of the BPL title. But instead Liverpool slide down to 5th spot . Liverpool have got nothing to show for this season. We got some strikers who can't even score an open goal . No wonder other players are asking for higher pay . Will BR be able to bring Liverpool forward next season ? I really have my doubts.

I have feeling even Danny Ings will snub at Liverpool .

Even those players targeted by BR also do not want to come to Anfield. This speaks a lot about BR . They see the way BR handles Borini they will most likely not want to come to Liverpool .
don t blame just rogers, blame the trfs commitee and FSG. rogers is just a yes man,FSG had spend nothing of thier own money,its all the revenue frm the club,they have no intention of bringing top top players to the club, its a sad state when we are linked with danny ings frm a club who just got relegated. its easy to be the best in a shite team.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Brendan Rodgers had been speaking about getting marquee signings for two seasons.

In the first season he got 'marquee signing' Mario Balotelli.

I await next season who will be labelled marquee signing.

BBC have branded his season a failure.

Pierre.
BR did not want balotelli, its the trfs commitee who told BR hey hes avaiable on the cheap 16 mil take it or leave it. BR need to get sum balls and tell the trfs commitee to fuck off.
Old 14-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

get rid of ur top earners reina, agger, johnson,suarez,cara,gerrad.(who else did i miss out).buy young potential players so that they have resale value.ah yes martin skertl rejected a new contract cos it stated that he has to play 80% of the games to get full pay, but skertl is liverpool thru and thru decide to sign the contract.if i was him i wld have told FSG TO STUFF THE CONTRACT UP THEIR ASS, wat kind of bullshit is this. FSG are just sucking the club without even forking out any money. huh yes they are building a new stand as part of the expansion of anfield but FSG are loaning liverpool the money as a interest free loan to be paid back by the club within 5 yrs. tell me wat FSG had spend on the club, this 2 buggers are billionaires.they bought liverpool on the cheap its worth 3 times more now. WE ARE NEVER GONNA CHALLENGE IF WE ARE NOT GONNA BUY TOP TOP PLAYERS. WELL THE NEW SEASON WILL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABT FSG. THEY FUCKED UP THE DEPAY TRFS, THEY WERE ONLY INTRESTED COS OF HIS RESALE VALUE.
Old 14-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

u have to give credit to FSG for marketing of the club,looks fantanstic,we signed SUBWAY, GARUDA, DUNKIN DONUTS. u dont win a football matches off the pitch. u win it by signing top quality players not DUNKIN DONUTS.
Old 14-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
As a fan we love the team.

So we just have to wait till another rich owner comes along to buy the club. In the meantime we just enjoy the ups and downs of the club and nothing as fans can do.

I am not a fan that switch allegiance and support every winning team.

I knew you are not a Pool fan but your comments are disgusting. Search thru Pirambi and will tell just like you.
ya get that prince of dubai..he s a liverpool fan, look at valencia with peter lim, he told the board we not selling our best players. the yanks are just out to milk the club and they gonna do serious damage to the club.YNWA.
Old 14-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

good bye but not forgotten.
Old 15-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
ya get that prince of dubai..he s a liverpool fan, look at valencia with peter lim, he told the board we not selling our best players. the yanks are just out to milk the club and they gonna do serious damage to the club.YNWA.
Thught they are putting in money to expand anfield...
Old 15-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 14
achilles39 is a glorious beacon of lightachilles39 is a glorious beacon of lightachilles39 is a glorious beacon of lightachilles39 is a glorious beacon of lightachilles39 is a glorious beacon of lightachilles39 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Thught they are putting in money to expand anfield...
They the owners are making a intrest free loan to liverpool for the expansion at anfield to be repaid within 5yrs..they spend fuck all.we will just be a mid table club cos they will just replace the deadwoo d with more deadwood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1