The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
sodium22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

I still remember an incident many years back. It wasn't in NTU or NUS but rather a foreign university where I was an exchange student. I would say that people do get "needy" when away alone in a foreign country. I still remembered our first encounter where I was fingering her under the blanket with my roommate still in the room! Those were exciting times.
Old 30-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Fitacloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodium22 View Post
I still remember an incident many years back. It wasn't in NTU or NUS but rather a foreign university where I was an exchange student. I would say that people do get "needy" when away alone in a foreign country. I still remembered our first encounter where I was fingering her under the blanket with my roommate still in the room! Those were exciting times.
Never go further than fingering?
Old 30-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodium22 View Post
cum, cum share share the details leh ...don't enjoy n keep the exciting times to yourself

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting shares bros, thanks for all the interesting stories.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
Furoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue! Great story!
Old 01-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Georgeluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
cum, cum share share the details leh ...don't enjoy n keep the exciting times to yourself
Yes, please share bro sodium22
Old 03-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Prince George's Park (PGP) Residence already had a reputation for "incidents" since its early days. My friend was a resident fellow there when the hall first started and he used to tell me hearing residents fucking loudly in their rooms when he walked the corridors at night. Even in the day, residents were having fun. I still recalled an ex-colleague who told us about her daughter living there and because the blocks are built so close, could look straight into the rooms across and see this girl fucking in the afternoon with her window blinds wide open. I got my experience of PGP much later.

I was back from Japan where I work for a conference that was held in NUS. My host and organizer suggested staying in PGP because it was convenient to go to the conference and also to his lab where I had some joint work with him. He picked me up from the airport and brought me to PGP. As it was pretty late, he left after he helped me check in and got my keys. I went up to my room, which was one of those self-contained apartments for married couples. After my shower, I was walking around naked, as always, in my home or hotel. I was standing next to the window where the desk was, reading my email, looking out at the neighbouring block. It was totally dark. According to my host, it was the university vacation period, so most residents had gone home and that was why they could rent out the apartments to visitors on short visits. The lights in a room on the next block suddenly came on. A table lamp. But it was bright enough for me to see that a girl was bent over the desk being fucked by someone.

Watching her being fucked soon gave me a hard on that I stroked. She was turned sideways facing me, likely by whoever was fucking her. At first, she looked surprised to see me, then her face broke into a huge smile and she blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch her kiss and placed it on my cock. She gasped at my response and played along, sucking her finger like she was sucking my cock, all the while being fucked. Soon, it was over for her as I watched her being turned to lie on the desk, and the guy probably cummed on her. I couldn't see the guy but it was clear from her actions. Then, she sat up and got tissue to wipe herself while appearing to talk to her fuck buddy. After a while, she waved goodbye and the guy left. She turned back to face me, smiling and sucking her finger. We flirted for a while before she indicated that she was going off, probably to clean herself.

(to be continued)
Old 03-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

(PGP incident part 2...)

The next day was Sunday and I woke up a bit late. I went down to the food court for lunch. There was a pretty good selection. I was standing in front of a stall undecided when someone asked, “Excuse me, are you in the queue?” I turned and replied, “No, no, no, still thinking… you go ahead.” Standing there was this petite girl wearing a pair of nerdy black spectacles, long hair tied up in ponytail. She smiled and went ahead. I decided to eat at that stall too. After she ordered, I placed my order. While we were waiting, she asked, “Did you just move in?” I shook my head, “Er… no… I am just here for a conference and short visit. My host suggested this place, which is convenient.” I replied. “Oh, I see…” she said softly. Then our food orders were ready. The place was quite empty, so we just sat down together.

As we were eating and chatting, I commented that the place looked very quiet and deserted. She said that it was always like that during vacation time, unless there were conference participants like myself staying. She added that she was staying because she had a vacation job and didn’t go back home in Indonesia. “You were watching me last night…” she said suddenly. I smiled. “Well, I didn’t realize you were in the room until you turned on the light.” I replied. She laughed. “Actually, mistake lah… my hand pressed on the switch.” she admitted. “Ahh… so you were watching me…” I said. She shook her head, “No, no, no, I only saw you later.” she quickly said. I chuckled. “Don’t worry… nothing to be shy about… ” I assured her. “Really ah? You enjoy watching, right?” she asked coyly. “Become so hard some more…” she added. I leaned forward and whispered, “Of course lah… see you so shiok….” she smiled at comment, and continued eating. After lunch, she showed me the convenience store as I wanted to buy something to drink. “Aiya, this place don’t sell beer one…” she said. “You looking of beer ah?” I asked. She nodded. “I have some sake, want to try?” I offered. She nodded.

(to be continued...)
Old 03-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
The Prince George's Park (PGP) Residence already had a reputation for "incidents" since its early days. My friend was a resident fellow there when the hall first started and he used to tell me hearing residents fucking loudly in their rooms when he walked the corridors at night. Even in the day, residents were having fun. I still recalled an ex-colleague who told us about her daughter living there and because the blocks are built so close, could look straight into the rooms across and see this girl fucking in the afternoon with her window blinds wide open. I got my experience of PGP much later.

I was back from Japan where I work for a conference that was held in NUS. My host and organizer suggested staying in PGP because it was convenient to go to the conference and also to his lab where I had some joint work with him. He picked me up from the airport and brought me to PGP. As it was pretty late, he left after he helped me check in and got my keys. I went up to my room, which was one of those self-contained apartments for married couples. After my shower, I was walking around naked, as always, in my home or hotel. I was standing next to the window where the desk was, reading my email, looking out at the neighbouring block. It was totally dark. According to my host, it was the university vacation period, so most residents had gone home and that was why they could rent out the apartments to visitors on short visits. The lights in a room on the next block suddenly came on. A table lamp. But it was bright enough for me to see that a girl was bent over the desk being fucked by someone.

Watching her being fucked soon gave me a hard on that I stroked. She was turned sideways facing me, likely by whoever was fucking her. At first, she looked surprised to see me, then her face broke into a huge smile and she blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch her kiss and placed it on my cock. She gasped at my response and played along, sucking her finger like she was sucking my cock, all the while being fucked. Soon, it was over for her as I watched her being turned to lie on the desk, and the guy probably cummed on her. I couldn't see the guy but it was clear from her actions. Then, she sat up and got tissue to wipe herself while appearing to talk to her fuck buddy. After a while, she waved goodbye and the guy left. She turned back to face me, smiling and sucking her finger. We flirted for a while before she indicated that she was going off, probably to clean herself.

(to be continued)
Thks for yr sharing bro ...seems like u hv seen a notti & slutty gal wif that cfm look in a room in the opposite blk ...pls continue yr sexy story asap...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

(PGP Incident Part 3 ...)

We went back to my room. I took out the sake from my luggage and opened a small bottle. I brought a few as souvenirs to give to people whom I was going to visit. I poured her a small cup. She took a sip, then drank it. “Hmmm…. nice…” she cooed. I refilled her cup and she drank more. Soon, the effect of sake kicked in and she started becoming tipsy. “Eh… you know last night… I saw you standing there….” she said. “You very notti you know…” she added. “Why?” I asked. She giggled, “You show me your cock… so big… and seduce me…” I laughed. “What do mean I seduce you…. someone was fucking you!” I rebutted. She clung onto me and pulled me towards her, “Yah… my boyfriend fucking me… but hor… when I saw you… I suddenly imagine you fucking me…” she uttered. “Really ah?” I looked at her. She nodded. I cupped her boob, “You imagine me fucking you ah?” I asked. She was wearing a thin hoodie and I could feel her boobs, obviously braless. I unzipped her hoodie and slipped my hand in. I cupped and fondled her bare boob. She moaned, “Hmmm… you so notti…. ahhh…. umph….” Her eyes were closed, enjoying me fondling her and twiddling her nipple. “You always go out without bra?” I asked. She looked at me, “Why? Cannot ah?” I shook my head, “Of course can… I like girls going out braless.” I told her and kissed her. She sat back, lifted her legs and pushed her shorts down. She pulled them off and tossed them aside. “Wooohhh… no panties also…” I commented. She giggled, “Yah! I too poor to buy underwear!!!” she joked.

I unzipped her hoodie fully and leaned down to suck her boobs. My hand fondled her pussy, tracing her pussy lips with my fingers, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She became wet very quickly. Her hand groped my cock over my shorts. I was wearing a pair of longish basketball short with inner liner, so I didn’t wear any underwear. Her hand went in and grabbed my cock. “You also never wear underwear…” she exclaimed. I chuckled at her comment. She held my cock and pumped me. “Hmmm… you so hard…. so thick one… I like…” she moaned. “You like, so want to fuck?” I asked her. She pushed my shorts off then climbed over me, pressing her crotch my cock. She rubbed her pussy on the underside of my cock. I felt my cock being coated by her pussy juices as she got wetter and wetter. She hugged my head, pressing my face on her boobs. As she pushed down, my cock went into her pussy. She stopped half way and cried out, “Ahhh… you too thick… painful….” She stopped, pulled back and then pushed down again. “Ahhh…. hmmm…” she moaned, sending my cock deeper into her vagina. One more push and I was all the way deep inside her. “Ahhh…. oohhh… ” she cried out in pleasure. She helped me pull off my t-shirt, then started grinding her hips, stroking my cock in and out her pussy. “Hmmm…. ahhhh…. so gooooood….” she moaned. I kissed her and grabbed her boobs, kneading them as she rode me.

(to be continued...)
Old 04-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

(PGP Incident Part 4 ...)

I took her specs off and put them on the side table. Then, I pulled her hair band off, letting the long hair loose. She was riding me wildly, tossing her head around, her long hair flailing, crying out in pleasure, possibly loud enough to be heard by someone passing in the corridor. She soon rode herself to an orgasm. Our groin and body were soaked with her pussy juices. “Hmmm…. so nice… you cock is so good…” she exclaimed. “Better that you imagine, right?” I asked her. She nodded shyly. “Like that how?” she asked. “Huh? What do you mean how?” I was confused. “After go back, I cannot fuck you anymore. How?” she asked very innocently. I laughed. “We better fuck as much as we can while I am here.” I said. She giggled and kissed me. I carried her to the bed and laid her down, missionary position. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I started thrusting, hard and fast. She moaned, urged, whimpered, called out to me to fuck her harder and deeper. I did until my back ached so much that I had to stop. She rolled me over to continue fucking, cowgirl position, and she rode hard, until she cummed again. She collapsed onto me, panting in exhaustion. I got out from under her and climbed over her, entering her from behind as I laid on top of her. I thrust, slow and deep, pushing my cock into the depths of her vagina, enjoying each penetration, the feeling of my thickness stretching her tight vagina. Each thrust evoked a loud moan from her, and cry of pleasure. Soon, I could not hold back anymore, as the pressure built up in my balls, and rapidly rose up my cock. I pulled out quickly as my cum burst out, spraying all over her back.

After a quick shower and rest, we fucked again. Sometime in the afternoon, my host called to invite me out for dinner. Before she left, she entered her phone number on my mobile. Only then did I know her name – Xena. For the rest for my visit, Xena came over to my room almost every day or night to fuck. Her boyfriend still visited her occasionally to fuck her. She would always look across to me and tease me with her expressions.

(Completed)
Old 04-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro nedlong.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread. Worth the tent and the camping.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 81
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice thread. Worth the tent and the camping.
69 points for you bro JB

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1