The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Tips wise, my syt didn't hint for additional tips, but i tip her 1m anyway.
My pals were told by their gals that 1m tip is the standard though.

Anyone managed to hook up with salon ladies?

Wah the post-covid inflation really hit everywhere....... that is why I always say "What I know today may be history tomorrow" I remembered there was one time they actually even put the minimum tips onto the menu & tell every customer upfront before they take up any services becos there were some past instances of customers either act blur or did not tip at all....

Historically yes but my intention was really genuine as in BF/GF and not just for the sake of the "hook-up" as I rather pay & go if I am in need with no strings attached, still very old-fashioned lah.... those here that knows me in person will know the "story"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Since we are on the topic of pampering hot toc. This place is pretty good. 350k, tips optional. no sex.
Opened by koreans. they filter their girls quite carefully. no line ups but all that i saw are young MMs in their twenties. standard services but with a bit of naughty talk cock they are quite playful. managed to get 4 hands massage for a bit. no sex but a good place to chill in-between sex LOL

if you wanna tip, 100 to 200k will do. no need to go overboard and chiong 1, 2 mil for no reason. unless you really want to xian her and get her zalo.

Hoàng Triều hair salon (google maps)

Wah nice there is actually 1 in your pics that look really my type of SYTs but can we choose???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
well said bro, upped you some humble points..
not just sbf, but any forums always have ppl like this. always want to debate this and that and question this and that. thats why sometimes have gd lobang also feel like keeping quiet.

Thanks bro wanted to reciprocate but realised I already up you 2 weeks ago when u posted previously

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-10-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
kana step on your tail ah
i not as informative as you. every time share lobang with you then know I am the late one to know.

so so so... you got any good 'massage' lobang to share via wechat boh

I no hap tail like u leh, u is the King of HC/MP/Massage in our whole group leh

U know the "massage" part is not very important to me but the masseurs now I even go to one that has SSYTs but totally no GQs at all but I just enjoy the touches

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-10-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah nice there is actually 1 in your pics that look really my type of SYTs but can we choose???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
no choosing im afraid but i visited a number of times, all the xmms are ok leh. maybe some massage technique/strength will differ but if you want a legit massage might as well go golden lotus
Old 30-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro wanted to reciprocate but realised I already up you 2 weeks ago when u posted previously

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no worries bro! i still have much to learn from you pros in regards to the HCM scene!
Old 31-10-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
no choosing im afraid but i visited a number of times, all the xmms are ok leh. maybe some massage technique/strength will differ but if you want a legit massage might as well go golden lotus
Quote:
U know the "massage" part is not very important to me but the masseurs now I even go to one that has SSYTs but totally no GQs at all but I just enjoy the touches

Aiyah no choosing allowed I think this answers your query for normal real good massage I will normally just go to our regular local joint which we have been going for many years so already gotten so used to it, only thing u gotten tahan is their heavily tattooed ah Bengs equivalent walking around in towels not really keen on these joints heavily promoted in online sites like tripadvisors & such as too many tourists there, sometimes they even cum in busloads

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 31-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now I even go to one that has SSYTs but totally no GQs at all but I just enjoy the touches
Is it the one from boleh-land at Nic Hair saloon?
Old 31-10-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
IZ123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,

I saw this in FB.

Thinking of try this out when in HCMC next month.

Checking if any bro tried this before and where to find the contact for such service.

Thanks in advance.
- Anthony Robbins
Old 01-11-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is it the one from boleh-land at Nic Hair saloon?

Shhhhh......no wan to pichak my own lobangs wan to know than wechat me.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZ123 View Post
Thinking of try this out when in HCMC next month.

Checking if any bro tried this before and where to find the contact for such service.

Thanks in advance.

Actually what is this huh??? HDLY??? Reverse juagen???balls massage??? Cos cant really read Cockroach language....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-11-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shhhhh......no wan to pichak my own lobangs wan to know than wechat me.......
nah.. touch touch only. no GQ
Old 02-11-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
nah.. touch touch only. no GQ

For you blue balls means sure kena "nei sang" aka internal injuries.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!
Woah.. so many old birds still around..
Old 05-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, I'm planning to go HCM next Feb/Mar, trying to plan ahead, found some contacts for dark group tour but they need to have min 4 ppl, wondering if any bro want to go ktv together? Or any good tour contacts for sharing? Thanks ya
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1