The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
They more bored than us

Come 3 days leave also need arrange many things. After a while will find a way to ban lah

But bo bian one
Let OKT settle la, we cannot do anything de.
After all we just punters
Say so much also no use, unless u all get special from okt or girl la

Irony is that not like all saints here, so many rockers who are insistent or have other perverse fetishes here yet talk like they holier than thou
Old 12-04-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
palmbreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angie
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=872185

OKT
Fast and responsive from OKT and clear directions.

Central area near many food areas, discrete location, can enter without preying eyes. Ample parking, but not so good for foot warrior, about 10min from nearest MRT. Need not check-in or scan TT.

Room
Room is new, big and clean. She is using a smaller room, so have to use shared toilet.

Towel
Towel is not the Good Morning towel, but still thin. Advise to bring your own towel, if you like those thick ones.

Look
Angie look like photo, discount 10% for some blemish on her face, with Thai tan. She has the GND look, she wore plain T-shirt and shorts, really like those girls you will see at Chatuchak.

Body
She has slight tummy, not for petite lover, but her ass make up for it.

Boobs
Boobs are enhanced, great looking nipples for chut chut.

Bath
SOP, nothing to shout about.

Foreplay
Short catbath, not much foreplay here.

French
She didn't speak French to me.

DATY
No eating out for me too.

BJ
This is the highlight of the session, she can BBBJ well, fast and deep throttle, for quite a long time too.

FJ
She can take some hard pounding, her stereo surround just make you want to go up one gear. No bad face changing between various positions.

GFE
IMHO, she seems slightly green to the trade, not much chemistry between us. Maybe some other bro can have it better.

As always, YMMV.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Muay, RollyPolly

4th time booking under RP OKT. 3 hits and 1 miss. Muay is a solid hit for value hunters.

Heres my objective FR:

Face: 6/10 not ugly, but nothing to do with chio either
Boobs: natural big Bs / small Cs. Nice to squeeze. Slight sag but acceptable.
Body: Slim with minimal tummy.
Service: Friendly and willing to please. Allowed me to CIM
BBBJ/FJ: Nothing special but nothing to hiam also. Just normal luh.

Location: East, quite ulu for non-drivers. Apart from her looks, this is the only other limiting factor if you are a bus 11 person like me.

Towel: Please bring your own if possible. The towel she provided me is dry, but im not sure if it is air-dried from the earlier sessions or is totally new.

RTF: Yes for me. At this price point of 140/2, i aint expecting a super model. Muay ticks most of the box for a good budget bonk session.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Let OKT settle la, we cannot do anything de.
After all we just punters
Say so much also no use, unless u all get special from okt or girl la

Irony is that not like all saints here, so many rockers who are insistent or have other perverse fetishes here yet talk like they holier than thou
Yup.
Everytime I write a FR, I get a deluge of messages in my Inbox asking about Sakae Sushi's 3 to 6pm tea time special....
Old 12-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bena - Club Friday

First time booking with CF, everything was smooth. No hiccups.

I think other FRs around here have already said what I want to say. She's really pretty irl, sharp features with smooth white skin.
Boobs are definitely man-made, but I'm not really peculiar about it so its all good.
Her service is on another level though. GFE was off the charts, really takes care of you when doing the deed. Definitely not a time watcher and doesn't chase or rush people. Even after my session, I stuck around to talk to her and there were no signs of rushing me. Only downside was probably the lack of DFK, but kisses to the lips were fine.

In short, she's a true gem and people should not miss out on her! I think I got KC-ed by her lol. OKT said she hasn't had much customers so do support her if you can! Probably my best bonk since pre-covid.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
psarian25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sally and Lola from A1.

12/4/22
9:30pm

OKT - One of the quickest replies and instructions. OKT was very professional and friendly, no BS. Just told you the prices and packages, and felt like I was talking to a bro. Very awesome. Got everything confirmed and met the girls damn fast.
Location - Central, parking very convenient and discreet.

Looks - 9/10 exactly the same as their photos
Body - 8/10 Their bodies are super sexy and you get hard the moment you enter the room, ngl
Boobs - 9/10 I’m a fan of big boobs so this was beautiful and delicious to lick and caress right from the start
BBBJ - 10/10 had my dream realised with two girls sucking me off in many different positions, really felt like I was in movie
FJ - 10/10 tried multiple positions and they were very accommodating, anything you ask and they’ll do. The girls are very friendly and cheeky, trust that they will give you a superb time.

RTF: definitely became a regular of A1 now.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yangdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psarian25 View Post
FR for Sally and Lola from A1.

12/4/22
9:30pm

OKT - One of the quickest replies and instructions. OKT was very professional and friendly, no BS. Just told you the prices and packages, and felt like I was talking to a bro. Very awesome. Got everything confirmed and met the girls damn fast.
Location - Central, parking very convenient and discreet.

Looks - 9/10 exactly the same as their photos
Body - 8/10 Their bodies are super sexy and you get hard the moment you enter the room, ngl
Boobs - 9/10 I’m a fan of big boobs so this was beautiful and delicious to lick and caress right from the start
BBBJ - 10/10 had my dream realised with two girls sucking me off in many different positions, really felt like I was in movie
FJ - 10/10 tried multiple positions and they were very accommodating, anything you ask and they’ll do. The girls are very friendly and cheeky, trust that they will give you a superb time.

RTF: definitely became a regular of A1 now.
How much you cost?
Old 13-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax8989 View Post
Agreed Kat is really good looking and service oriented. She told me she is half thai half malaysian (chinese father) that is why she looks fair and chinese like. Plus her real name is also those chinese dialect name not the typical thai names.
Correct bro, I just RTF her for the 2nd time.
Kat is happy to see me and the rest are SOP.
I have to say, Kat really is a GEM.
Hope the bros will treat her good.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Dodo from Lover's Fortress

Despite my unfortunate event recently, my itchy c0ck has made me decided to give dome 1 another chance. Decided to press the trigger on Dodo, whom did not receive much attention.

Low and behold, her services and GFE exceeded my expectations. This time round I did not get kicked out when time is up, but rather got sent out with love when time is up.

Probably, this time round I didn't put my expectations at sky high levels. This bangkok girl has helped me regain confidence in dome 1 with her services.

Sometimes, you don't have to pay alot to enjoy excellent services.

OKT: 10/10. Bro LF is responsive to my queries and booking went smoothly without any issues.

Location: 10/10. Discreet hotel in town near where all the parties are. Large towel was provided, but i prefer to use my own. Please bring your own towel.

Looks: 7/10. Pictures are her, but she have skin blemishes. Bros can skip if skin blemishes bothers you. No plastic surgery, no tattoo.

Body: 8/10. Petite size with some meat, natural soft boobs. Acceptable for me, because her ass is soft and bouncy during doggy.

Shower: 10/10. Shower together.

BF: 7/10. No opt for BBBJ but it is on the menu. BJ was long but can feel the teeth. Hope the bros here can teach her.

FJ: 10/10. Tight pussy, able to accommodate various positions. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, lastly pinned her down and doggy prone her hard.

GFE: 10/10. Google translate is the only way. Her english is very limited. She may not be a looker, but she made it up with her GFE. She tries her best to make sure your money and time is well spent with her. She also ensure you get the top quality thai services that you deserve.

RTF: Well, she tries to KC me to come to see her again before she leaves. For her, I will RTF when my ammo is resupplied.
Old 13-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Wonder if is this brain danage cheongster who force girls to deep throat until vomit

At this rate all those not hardcore one all chase away by him

If encounter FL submissive one better warn them. This guy jialat. Hammer his balls
When I saw this fine lady in this outfit, n in a bedroom... all I can think of is to cuddle up with her in the cosy blanket showering her with lotsa TLC, passionately french kissing her, while caressing her silky smooth body... planting light kisses all over her body to make her moan shyly... n making small talks n hearing her sweet giggles...

Why would someone have the heart to pound her as if she is just a piece of meat...

Last edited by Thialover; 14-04-2022 at 07:00 PM. Reason: remove pic
Old 13-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Slim = no tummy, she has tummy or beer belly? Thanks
She has tummy. Saw two layers of belly when she sat on the bed.
Studio pic also show that she is more towards thick kind.
Old 13-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Khun Naka wishes all Thai bro and ladies here

sawadee Pi Mai
泼水节快乐
สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์

Heng Ong Huat!!!
Old 13-04-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marksbfuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi for verification
Edit: Ops dint mean to reply here donno how to delete the message
Old 13-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragingblizzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, bena 1
Old 13-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Timlin2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by messiisblackcat View Post

I have the same liking to COF girl wearing glasses.... DAMN!
MUST TRY BRO! Need to TOP UP btw

Last edited by Timlin2022; 13-04-2022 at 12:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1