The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 2
Terminal21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminal21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
➔[ Terminal 21 ] 🦄 Hazel 🦄 Real Chio Bu Sweet GFE COF Queen

Terminal 21 Presents......

Name: Hazel
Nationality: Thai
Height: 158cm
Measurements: 34C/25/35
Boobs: Enhanced
Customer Preference: All races welcome!

Services Include:
FJ, GFE, Frenching (Depends), HJ, 69, Massage, Fingering, Painting, BBBJ/BJ, COF (Tips)

🍬🍬 Damage 🍬🍬 :

$100 / 45mins / 1shot
$150 / 90mins / 2shots

Operating hours are from 10.00 - 02.00hrs daily

WhatsApp number +65 9342 6549

Join Our Telegram Channel t.me/terminal21fun

Last edited by Terminal21; 21-06-2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old 19-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (A)

Terminal21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminal21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
GENUINE REVIEWS ALL HERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by manin.white View Post
Opt for a fresh blood but was timing not match, turns out get the 2nd blood if I’m not mistaken

Hazel from Terminal21
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990247

Pretty lady with the wettest pussy

She can really use her cfm face to seduce you and makes you pump faster and harder

Her boobs are enhanced with sensitive nips, she will give out sexy moans when you suck the nipps while squeezing the melons (a bit gentle bro) and she will feel very high

French is not a problem once both are already damn horny

Her stamina is long lasting and she loves to ride and also bonked from behind

BBBJ can deep throat, won’t stop unless you told her so

Body is fairer than normal Thai lady, looks win’t reject type for sure

She loves to chit chat and very easy break the ice with her

Overall it was a good bonk and will definitely find some time to find her again, thanks bro Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyjo View Post
Hazel - Terminal21

Looks: 10/10 Just my type. Nice facial features. Confirm a looker. Chop chop book her.

Body: 9/10 tight body with a bit of meat at the right places. Nice tattoo on thigh area, makes her look more wild and naughty

Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice C enhanced. Size was just perfect for me but not the soft one as the naturals one. Was grabbing, sucking and licking them the whole session.

Frenching: 9/10 different person when horny

BBBJ: 9/10 Damn it was good. It was like an endless wave of pleasure. Suction have power, not the slurp slurp type only. Hands busy at fondling balls and ass.

Fj: 9.5/10 Pussy was tight and her riding skills really power. Arousing facial expressions and grabbing sheets kind. Not the loud kind of moans and annoying one. Know when to take control and when to let me have my moments.

Gfe: 9/10 Very bubbly. Can break the ice easily and I felt comfortable around her. Keeps looking at you and smiling throughout.

Massage: 10/10 relaxing the kind that can makes you fall asleep naked

RTF: Very likely but will see first, YMMV bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare View Post
FR for Hazel from Terminal21

Arrangement with OKT was flawless. Instructions given by OKT was clear.

She is a mature girl that is eager to serve. What you see from the photo posted basically what you get. Felt very taken care of during the time I was there. Nice tone body, her fake boobs look awesome on her ass great for a bit of spanking.

Shower was great with boobs rubbing, soaping each other and also BJ teaser. I called it teaser coz only 5 mins ma then she drag me back to bedroom LOL.

BJ was awesome. Eye contact makes it a true PSE level for her BJ. Pull her hair up in ponytail, took over a while going in deep with no gagging.

FJ was solid too. She was moaning throughout the whole session, loud moan. Still debating it might be an act but nonetheless, very good sight of her squirming and writhing in pleasure. I like to ptease her clit also during poundings.

GFE wise is average for me. It was good, she polite and friendly like other FL I encountered before.plus point is her massage, do request it if she not offer, very relaxing I think she got talents. Forgot to ask her if she real masseuse in Thai.

Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayetpe69 View Post
Siambu Joint:T21
Host: Hazel

Look:Slight off from the photo..maybe due to poor light and angle, sure consider pre-MILF, Typical thai-tan but towards the fair side
Figure:Petite, 350cc melon, patches of tattoos
Shave:got a small patch

Service: SOP, nothing to shout-about (Even though claim to work in massage salon in BKK)
Language:French not fluent.
BJ: short duration
FJ: still ok lah.(lack of french make me bo feel)

Communication:Acceptable, does not require GT
RTF: Most likely nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobij View Post
FR for Hazel from Terminal21

Left her place and promised her a FR, so here it is for your reference

OKT service 10/10: fast replies, smooth transactions

Looks 8/10: Looks 85-90% similar to photos , quite chio towards a pre milf looks

Body 9/10: Enhanced melons and quite tight body, easily wet and horny. Several tattoos make her look more wild in bed. She greeted me in a tight black lingerie, accentuate her body, can see her curve and boobs well

BJ 8.5/10: Power suction like vacuum at first did lots of licking then once shaft is wet, full power mode on

FJ 9/10: Did hard poundings all the way, changed many positions, her moans and mine echoing through the room, dun know if neighbor hear liao haha

GFE 10/10: This is where she shine really. Teases a lot, offered me massage which she done it pretty well.

Overall good experience, place also no registration needed. Will rtf next time if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmi69 View Post
Hazel by Terminal21

OKT bro was friendly and super responsive.
Thank you bros for the smooth booking and arrangement.

First time meeting Hazel, when she opened the door greeted me very nicely with lingerie showing her side boobs, very sexy lady

Looks - 8/10 she’s more on the hot wife side, tanner in real life compared to photos

Body - 9/10 nice toned body with tattoos, smooth skin, really want to grab her body and fuck her hard

Boobs - 9/10 personally I think boobs size are perfect, not too small and big, enhanced, not wearing bra no prob… looks very great and arousing

BBBJ - 9/10 can tell that she uses her feelings to give BBBJ, that is why it felt different. She knows where to suck and lick, listen to my moans and cue

FJ - 10/10 active in bed, can feel she's enjoying it too. Accommodate to any position, likes to be in missionary, gets wet easily no KY needed. Changed to cowgirl, good grinding movement with boobs pressed to my face

GFE - 10/10 very friendly girl, likes to make small chat using GT while laying in bed, no awkwardness at all. Give light massage not the powerful kind but easily makes you want to fell asleep

Guys who want to try can give her a go. Friendly and hardworking girl, can’t go wrong with this one especially if you crave for a mistress or horny wife who beg you to fuck her hard and deep kind LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wester22 View Post
HAZEL
TERMINAL21

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty but photos slightly filtered. Overall looks I won’t reject, chio looking Pre MILF

Body: 8/10 Slim and well taken care body. Have some nice sexy tattoos, looks great when she wore that black lingerie

Boobs: 10/10 another asset is her nice enhanced tities. Enhanced but looks perfectly for her. Must be one factor why bros and like me myself lusting for her.

Bbbj: 9/10 she is full energy and tirelessly sucked me for long time. Appreciate her willingness to please with good attitude. Asked her to lay on her back while I hovering her face almost sit on it and my cock on her mouth.. she comply and suck like a pro

Fj: 9/10 not super wild moves but she was extremely wet and playful. Managed to control not to cum early as i really want bonk her good. Finished with COF which she take it like a champ

Gfe: 9/10 bubbly personality, very friendly and offer massage

Massage: 9/10 short and sweet head massage on my temple. Wanting it lasr for no time left

Will RTF if have opportunity
Quote:
Originally Posted by homelyguy23 View Post
Hazel from Terminal21

Got her yesterday booked a night slot, arrived earlier than expected but lucky me she’s ready

First impression was damn good, lady was quite similar to photos posted, minus filter only. Nice body wearing tanktop and super short tight skirt, when bent down can see her pussy right away, no underwear, super shiok

Service wise she was very hardworking even though I had some trouble finishing at first, maybe nerves got me. Bj able to deep throat with some balls fondling. Fj tried many positions but like I said having a hard time releasing at first, pump her for 30 mins already, then I ask her to give Bj again, which she did it with no complains. Finally can release my shot in missionary helped by her frenching. She also offered a massage afterwards, focusing primary in shoulder and neck area.

Throughout the whole session she was quite wet down, didn't use any KY at all. Figure wise I think quite on point la, enhanced C.. overall very satisfied, no shot wasted and left her place quite jelly legs due to much pumping Lol

Thanks Okt for the arrangement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblnonstop View Post
Hazel from Terminal21

Mature beauty with nice slim body and cleavage when wearing that tight lingerie

Overall a friendly lady with bubbly character always smiling during session

Cleans me up like a baby & service orientated as the whole session goes by

Slow and sensual Bbbj, kiss my balls like she worshipped it on her knees

FJ was erotic due to her stereo moans when I pump her, moans louder in doggie

When close to cum requested a COF instead, she auto on her knees ready receiving juices

Glad to be able to mark her sweet face

Very worth the damage

Rtf will consider as got many girls to try next and dunno which next haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuk0ng View Post
Hazel Terminal 21

Chio pre-MILF type, felt like i bonk my hot neighbor liao.
Body wise perfect size boobs, slim, little tanned than the pics, not natural though, natural lovers bro can take note.

BJ was okay with good amount of eye contact and moans, deep and slurpy wet.

FJ was the wild one, riding, pumping, moaning all combined into a perfect damn shiok experience.
Got my 1st shot in no time, without any hesitation catbath me and makes me hard again then 2nd shot i requested COF power one bro, her face looks good with my cum.

Communication was so so with GT needed, gave head and shoulder massage for the last 10mins before my time to go. Service wise 9/10.
Will be back if i’m horny and looking for MILF type bonk again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javier10 View Post

Hazel from Terminal 21
Looks : 9/10
Bit tanned and discounted from pics but still pretty
Body : 9/10
Slim body with C cup, sensitive nips, get wet easily
Massage : 8/10
Not that bad, still enjoyable, need bit more power
GFE : 9/10
Full attention, hug, kiss, but still kinda hard to communicate
BBBJ : 10/10
Deep, can’t feel any teeth, wet and love to play with my balls
FJ : 10/10
Her face expression and her moan goes wilder time to time, shot released by doggy in the bathroom and little massage after
Great 45 mins, kinda sad leaving her cz 45 mins not enough time to enjoy her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonwar View Post

Hazel T21

Welcomed me with night dress, so naughty and hot leh, makes me want to bonk her right away
She can catch up with your pace, good GFE experience also she’s really caring and initiative , unforgetable
No need to be worry about any bad experience when with her
She had really sensitive nipple, when you suck it she moaned wildly .. she’s really for boob’s lover hor
She’s really good with BBJ and teasing me
Makes you not tahan with her , really makes me fantasize more and more
Sure enough, not that long she’s already wet like really wet
Doggie her with grabbing her ass was 10/10
Her Massage was another level than the others, she hit right spots really a game changer to me relief my tiredness
Overall great session lah, would be back in no time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iban View Post
Hazel T21
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...247&highlight=

Welcomed me with night dress, so naughty and hot leh, makes me want to bonk her right away
She can catch up with your pace, good GFE experience also she’s really caring and initiative , unforgetable
No need to be worry about any bad experience when with her
She had really sensitive nipple, when you suck it she moaned wildly .. she’s really for boob’s lover hor
She’s really good with BBJ and teasing me
Makes you not tahan with her , really makes me fantasize more and more
Sure enough, not that long she’s already wet like really wet
Doggie her with grabbing her ass was 10/10
Her Massage was another level than the others, she hit right spots really a game changer to me relief my tiredness
Overall great session lah, would be back in no time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkamack View Post
Hazel Terminal 21

Booked 2s last night, was a good bonk
Looks - Chio MILF lady, looks like one of my friend's wife
Body - Well maintained, big sensitive boobs and she liked it when you suck and play with it makes her moan and super wet.
GFE - She treated me like I'm a baby, gives me a lot of attention, kiss, hug while I'm sucking that tits
BBBJ - Slurpy, wet, detailed and ended up with COF
FJ - 1st shot I requested with COF, shot in no time woah her face looks hornier, cum all over her face and looking at her makes me hard in no time. Ready for 2nd shot, with her riding me at first then switched to missionary and shot in doggy. Still got some time left, I requested a massage after 2s wah lao felt relaxing quite good one hor
GFE was another level, and my fetish about MILF completed, thanks to Hazel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_william1 View Post
Hazel, 30, Terminal 21
This MILF lady caught my eyes and I managed to book her last night
Looks 10/10
As I expected a chio MILF lady, same as pict
Body 10/10
MILF sexy body with big boobs and well maintained body
She's such a sweet lady, friendly and easy to talk with. Her English was basic but no need GT involved. First of all I requested a massage cz I feel so tired and need some relaxing time before I start pounding her. Her massage was good, hit it on point and my tired muscles felt relaxed. Then she started to BJ me, woah after a relaxing time this one makes me go hard and horny leh and to the main dish I started to pump her in missionary then she rides me like crazy then came my shot together with she cum felt so satisfied.
Well I managed only 1s cz I spend some time for massage and talking but it's worth the time.

Last edited by Terminal21; 28-06-2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Our WhatsApp Number +65 9342 6549
Our Telegram Channel https://t.me/terminal21fun
Old 20-06-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 20-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 20-06-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 20-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 20-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 20-06-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Old 21-06-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk Bonk!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1