The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

I went to one ML uniform a bit look like air crew
Old 17-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
One of the SPA I went ML likes to wear shorts most of the time.
Located in the Central, very convenient.
But bathroom is just outside the rooms.
Very good Teasing Massage with few types of happy ending.
Since i like MLs to use their knees to knead my back, shorts will be great as there will be skin to skin contact. Also can caress their legs whilst they massage me
Old 17-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chengcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi can pm share location
Old 18-06-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I been to very few spas where MLs wear dress like nurse uniform. Damn shiok as can zip it down and access. Usually that place will have hanky panky
Interesting, is it still open?
Care to share the location?
Old 18-06-2021, 09:33 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Previously when TB 99 still have hair cut and massage the girls there no need to wear uniform. Most of the time the girls worn shorts
Old 18-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

On occasion when the ML is in a rush from somewhere else, they start the job straightaway in their civvies, if it is not too 夸张 revealing.

My latest encounter, the ML was not exactly in shorts, but instead of the scruffy tuina-standard polo T, she was dressed in a fitted dress blouse of the sort that OLs wear. Found out that she had gone straight back to her shop to resume work after a morning's family outing, taking advantage of the school vacation period now to bring her kiddo gai-gai.

The thoughts that just a few hours earlier she was playing a good wife and mom, to her hubby and kid - but right now oiling and stroking my rod while i struggle to maneuver my hands under her tight "office" blouse - is just mind-blowing, and made me shoot out faster than norm!
Old 18-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
On occasion when the ML is in a rush from somewhere else, they start the job straightaway in their civvies, if it is not too 夸张 revealing.

My latest encounter, the ML was not exactly in shorts, but instead of the scruffy tuina-standard polo T, she was dressed in a fitted dress blouse of the sort that OLs wear. Found out that she had gone straight back to her shop to resume work after a morning's family outing, taking advantage of the school vacation period now to bring her kiddo gai-gai.

The thoughts that just a few hours earlier she was playing a good wife and mom, to her hubby and kid - but right now oiling and stroking my rod while i struggle to maneuver my hands under her tight "office" blouse - is just mind-blowing, and made me shoot out faster than norm!
ML usually looks much better in their non-working clothes. But office blouse should be able to unbutton, why need to struggle under it ? Any chance the ML was in skirt as well or still in pants?
Old 18-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

Quote:

Finally cleared my Inbox.
Any bro whom interested to meet the ML please PM me instead of leaving messages here, Cheers ......
Old 18-06-2021, 02:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

I recommended before mah. Wear skirt, better than short.

Itchy hands can go in and dig.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I recommended before mah. Wear skirt, better than short.

Itchy hands can go in and dig.
Wow shiok shiok lehz.

Intro intro location. Thanks
Old 22-06-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

so far I see they wear 3/4 tights. but if got extra doesnt matter if wear Jean's right?
Old 22-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That would be a one good blast off for me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Wah seh. This type the best. Give you ol feeling. Lol.

My hands sure get itchy siah.

Cheers
Quote:

Old 22-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, if no special no count right? Lol

Cheers
Old 22-06-2021, 10:27 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow shiok shiok lehz.

Intro intro location. Thanks
Sure bro. Already pm you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1