The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Chionging in marriage or in R/S with girlfriend (soon to BTO) etc

Hi all chiongsters. Would like to know more about this

For instance, why chiong? And maybe your own feelings when you are doing this? Eg scared when you tio caught or smth.

I have a friend that always visit MP even after he BTO. Then tio caught (idk how) and now their 6yrs R/S gone
Old 17-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
YOLO, so need to account to yourself too. After a certain age when sex drive dwindle, then it will be too late
Old 17-06-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Re: Chionging in marriage or in R/S with girlfriend (soon to BTO) etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post

For instance, why chiong? And maybe your own feelings when you are doing this? Eg scared when you tio caught or smth.

I have a friend that always visit MP even after he BTO. Then tio caught (idk how) and now their 6yrs R/S gone
Bro

Depends on individual bro ....some time we chiong because of physical needs when no gf /gf no give or give not enough .... if we chiong when in a relationship ..... be smart and dun get caught loh ... i have married friends with kids ... also chiong like no body business ... same reason as above .... so be smart ... want to chiong dun get caught
Old 22-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know about newly weds...
But women can lost sex drive due to menopause or after child birth... that dont mean they don't love each other anymore.
Men could also have sexual health issues.
Sometimes there's no black and white answer.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post

Wah, your use of abbreviations is dam chim. what is BTO? What is R/S? Actually, neber mind, idgaff. btw, that is I don't give a flying fuck.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Human nature. We tend to get bored with something if we do it over and over again, so we seek new pastures to keep it exciting. The more adventurous is it the more exciting is it. We only live once and life will be full of regrets at later years if you are a person that seek such adventures but didn't do it out of fear.

Like the above bros said, play smart and don't get caught. If get caught then prepare to accept the consequences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1