The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: MCO encounter

More plssss
Old 14-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you TS, another juicy story after your friend's GF C in another thread. anymore follow up with her after CNY..
Stay safe and FMCO extended 2 more weeks
Old 14-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
ngpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, please continue
Old 14-06-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

Rachel: Ya, I'm gonna order breakfast. You what also eat de right? I just order for you ya. See you later

Me: Ok, when you coming just let me know, I come down to get you.
So around 9:30am I received a text saying she is coming, so I went down to lobby to get her. Few seconds after I reached the lobby, I saw Rachel walking towards with her hands holding two food containers and another hand holding a bag, I guess inside are some files etc. Today she is wearing smart casual with a white top, and a matching checkered jacket with checkered short

Me: Hi Rachel.. work from home still need wear so pretty ah?

Rachel: Haha.. afraid later xxx ask for online meeting. Then no need rush back to change clothes

Me: let me help you take the food. Lets go up.

While in lift I can saw her fanning herself with her hand and sweats are appearing on her forehead. So I turned on my aircon after entering my home.

Me: So what did you bought for breakfast? And how much? I pay you back

Rachel: At first I thought of buying breakfast but end up making sandwiches at home. Tuna and egg sandwich. U ok or not?

Me: Sure. Thanks. You want coffee? Let me make some coffee.. My laptop is on the table. You can use it now if you want or after breakfast.

Rachel: Ok... Sorry ya Marcus, I take off my jacket first, very hot.

Me: Sure, no problem, treat this like your own home. hahaha.. the aircon just turn on will take a bit of time before it can cool down the living room.

So I was stealing glances at her taking off her jacket, then only I noticed she is wearing some sort of white singlet on the inside. Can see some sweat marks on her white top. The whole thing is making me feeling a bit aroused but I try to hide it from her.

So we had our breakfast before she continued with her work on my laptop, while I am watching TV in the living room and checking my working whatsapp group from time to time in case I am needed, at the same time stealing glances at her quietly doing her work. I think only a few hours into her work can see she closed my laptop and take a deep breath.

Me: Done your work la?

Rachel: Ya.. at least for now. You hungry yet? It's 12 smth already and I didn't see you eat anything.

Me: It's alright. Still not hungry yet. You gonna go back now?

Rachel: Flexible. Nothing to do also, just on standby for work only. You have any work need me to do?

Me: No la.. I've done it already last night. Like I said, don't worry about work from my side.

Rachel: Wah... I feel like I'm gonna lose my job soon because you can handle my work already, means i'm not needed

Me: Haha.. no la... because work from home I don't fix my working time already... so when I feel like doing it late at night then how? Ask you come over meh? Hahaha

Rachel: Can ah... I'm on standby 24 hours. Please la, don't make me feel like I'm useless and unable to help. Feel so insecure leh...

Can feel her voice like trembling, the kind of voice when someone is holding back their tears but trying to speak normally at the same time. This scares me as I am really scared when girl cries. So I faster walkover to her side and sat down beside her.

Me: Rachel, whats wrong? Don't like this leh, I will scare.. Okla, if got work during this period midnight I also call you ok?

Rachel: You said ah... don' afterwards tell me you done it yourself already. It's ok... just that I feel myself so useless, and so insecure.. its ok, not your fault, don't worry... you know girls sometimes have emotional outburst

Me: Hmm.. is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Err.. you want some ice cream?

Suddenly hear she burst out in laughter..

Rachel: Haha.. is that how you comfort your girlfriend when she is crying? So lame...

Me: Haha, don't know how to help you ma, so better suggest something else and divert the topic.. so you want or not? I have magnum.

Rachel: Okay, thanks. You guys are all the same... when see a girl cry sure try to avoid and evade.

In my heart was like, walao 躺着也中枪 but then can't counter back because she just stopped crying. I faster grabbed two mini magnum and passed one to her.

Me: Hahaha... eat first then only continue ma...

Rachel: Thanks...

Me: So just now you said all guys are the same... you meaning your boyfriend ah?

Rachel: Ya... we haven't met since I came here and he is starting to take longer time to reply my messages, even during videocalls he also feel like not attentive and just giving me those simple replies. I'm suspecting he is seeing someone but I cannot confront him and cannot go back also.

Me: hmm... maybe he is busy with work?

Rachel: No la... he worked as site supervisor at construction company... basically he is working from home now since his site also cannot work, and site supervisor where will have a lot of work at home.

Me: hmm since this is a relationship problem, I am unable to give any opinions as you and your boyfriend are the only persons that can view this issue the best. 我最多只能请你吃雪条罢了 (have to type this in chinese to reflect the meaning)

After I said this I realized something is wrong with the sentence (I believe most bros here will know what it can mean if we turn to the yellow side of mindset), and I saw she is trying to hold her laugh.

Me: Ehh... sorry ah I not mean that..

Rachel: hahahaha.... what do you mean by 'mean that' oh? (and she continued laughing...)

Me: Haha nothing la.. don't think those yellow things ya...

Rachel: Oh ok... hahahahahahaha

So I tried to divert the topic and ask her if she wanted lunch, I can order or go out to buy.

Rachel: 不需要啦,不好意思。你已经帮我很多了,又请我吃雪条了... HAHAHAHAH (she burst out laughing again before she recomposed herself).... what you have in your fridge? Let me cook for you to repay your help.

Me: You ah... know you a few months already never know your brain so yellow. My fridge don't have much food, but I plan to go for some grocery shopping later.

Rachel: Can I follow? I got things to buy also... initially plan to take Grab but since you going I might as well tag along.

Me: Can ah... What time you alright?

Rachel: How about 5pm? In case suddenly got work orders. Then now you order lunch ya, I go back first

Me: You don't want to eat lunch first? I order yours too.

Rachel: It's ok la, I still have food at home. I go back first.

So I sent her to the lift and went back. And saw her jacket still on my sofa. She must have forgotten to take it. So I gave her a text

Me: Rachel, you forgot to take your jacket, you want me to take it down for you?

Rachel: Oh ya, no need la... later when go grocery only you take to me, thanks ya...

So a wild thought emerged in my mind, and I took the jacket and took a deep sniff of it. Fresh and sweet smell of a lady filled my sense of smell and I can feel blood flowing to my little brother. I folded the jacket and put it together with my keys so I will not forget to pass it back to her later.

So long story short, went to fetch her for grocery. She has changed to t-shirt and shorts. She grabbed her groceries and I grabbed mine, we each paid for our own grocery then we went back. On the way back, I wanted to stop by at a restaurant to take away some food for dinner.

Me: Rachel, I wanted to stop by xxxx to grab my dinner for tonight? You and your housemate want or not? Buy for you girls too..

Rachel: It's ok la, we got our food already. You always take away outside ah? Unhealthy leh

Me: Ya, one person ma, cook also hard. Cook already need to wash... if takeaway easier.

Rachel: Like this la, tonight you come over to have dinner. I am cooking soy sauce chicken and fry some veggies. If you don't mind this kind of 粗茶淡饭 la

Me: No need la... hahaha... paiseh haven't meet your housemate before.

Rachel: Then how about I put in food containers then take to you after I done cooking?

Me: ermm..... Paiseh la...

Rachel: My sandwich this morning got so bad meh? Until you started doubting whether my food is it edible?

Me: hahaha no la no la... okla you done cooking then you let me know. I go take from you.

Rachel: okay, 这样才是嘛

So we I dropped her off and I went home took a shower and wait for her to notify me to go and get my dinner.

Rachel: Marcus, come down get your dinner, I'm at lobby.

Marcus: oh okok

Saw her holding a bag I guess is filled with food container when I reached the lobby.

Marcus: Not say already I go get from you meh, why send to me

Rachel: It' ok la... you are my boss ma... nah.. this food container is your dinner, another food container is orange for you to eat after dinner.

Marcus: Thank you Rachel... with this I think I not dare to give you work already... now become I owe you already... haha

Rachel: Don't eh... two different things ok... remember if got work anytime also can call me since I stay nearby only, easy to come over.

Marcus: yala yala... thanks ya, you better go back, late already. Thanks ya

Rachel: Ok.. faster eat ya.. since still hot.

Marcus: Ok thanks...

After I went up I just drop her a courtest message ask her to let me know once she reached home. The next few days went by without much happening as work is going quite slow, and the other manager also didn't ask her to do anything, so we mainly just kept in touch through whatsapp. Unknowingly we are chatting more often now and on matters not related to work. Talking about her housemate, i did help her to ask around my friends if anyone have vacancies in their company etc and on Sunday (6/6) there is one friend that replied me asking if I can help him do a bit of background and knowledge testing first before he recommend her to his company.

Me: Rachel, the other day you asked me to help your housemate ask for vacancy right? I have a friend who might have a vacancy but I need to ask your housemate some questions first to know more about her background, knowledge and experience before my friend recommend to his HR. No offence ya, because now most companies are tight on budget, so most would not want to waste a lot of resources to train staff from zero.

Rachel: Oh really? Can ah.. when do you want to ask her? I let her know.

Me: Anytime is fine.

Rachel: Okay, I told her already. She ask if you can come over tonight? She said she prepare dinner wa... hahahaha

Me: Wah... need or not oh... not guarantee she will be recommended... this is all professional work, can't simply recommend because of favour... you don't tell her this ya, I just want to let you know.

Rachel: Sure, I understand. I did tell her you are a professional person and no need do all these things, but she said she want to do it.. Impression wa... hahaha

Me: Hahaha.. okla as long as she understood, don't later become disappointed then blame me. What time is it?

Rachel: How about 7pm?

Me: Ok.

So at around 6:45pm, I texted Rachel saying I'm walking over, ask her if she can come to lobby to bring me up. Actually I'm quite curious how her housemate looks like, and how is her personality, but yea the curiosity stops there as she is just a stranger to me at this moment.

So I met Rachel in the lobby and she brought me up.

Me: Your housemate cooked what? Btw what is her name?

Rachel: Her name is Serene. She cooked steak for you. Just now afternoon she purposely went out to buy these after knowing about your pre-interview. Hahaha

Me: Wahh.. paiseh paiseh... later if she don't get the job then I jialat...

Rachel: Don't worry la... I told her already you said there is no guarantee as you are friend of recommender only.

Me: Ok..

So for the first time I stepped foot into Rachel and Serene's house. When I entered, Serene saw me and greeted me

Serene: Marcus right? Hi, nice meeting you.

Marcus: Nice meeting you too Serene. I asked Rachel for your name.

Serene: ah i see i see.. wait for a while, almost ready ya...

Can see Serene rushing back to kitchen to attend to her sizzling pan and I just extended a smile to Rachel before she asked me to sit at the dining table. Serene has a very fair skin, quite good looking and quite slim. Her hair is tied up and she is wearing t-shirt and shorts as well and donning an apron at front. Soon after, can see she is carrying a plate and put my dinner in front of me.

Serene: Marcus, you can start first, don't have to wait for us. White wine you ok?

Marcus: Oh ya, white is ok.

She poured me a glass of white wine and took out the other two plates for herself and Rachel, and both of them sat down beside me.

Marcus: wahh serene, you so pandai cook ah? Looks very good.

Serene: thank you... try first then only say good or not.

Rachel: Hahaha.. that's the only thing she know how to cook. Hahaha

Serene (to Rachel): 你不要吵 eh

So we had our dinner, had some small talks, and I complimented her on the steak because in actual fact it tasted quite good. So after dinner is done and I've already had multiple glasses of wine, I asked Rachel where is the toilet and they sort of like stoned and hesitated a few moments before pointing me which door. Actually I sort of know which door as the layout is quite similar to mine, but just a courtesy.

When I entered the toilet and locked the door, I think I know why they hesitated. I can see two pails which contained sport bra and yoga pants kind of clothes. I guess one pail belongs to Rachel and one belongs to Serene which they worn to do their exercise at home. So without wasting time I try to flip through them and noticed that one pail have a lacy thong in it, while another one is those normal style panty. As the curiosity grows about whether Serene or Rachel wears the lacy panty, my little brother grew in size as well. it became more difficult for me to pee and considering the time I have spent in the toilet, I hold my pee and just went out to avoid suspicion of what I'm doing inside, as the girls would have known their worn clothes are in there.

Me: So Serene, thanks for the dinner. Now I'd like to ask you a few work related questions as per requested by my friend to know you better in relation to your work.

Serene: Sure sure... not related to work also can ask geh...

So Serene is starting to show more of her more side of personality that is more chill and playful, and less shy. So after knowing more about her work experience, knowledge, in my heart I know this does not bode well for her getting the job, but I did not let her know. Thinking of letting Rachel know and let her handle it at a later date. So after the 'interview' I bid my farewell to the girls and extended my gratitude to Serene for the dinner.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

pls continue this good story
Old 14-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

now is fmco, like usual, i also unable plan to go out, only download sugarbook apps and chat with people to fulfill my time...very sien do nothing at home
Old 14-06-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

sometimes i every morning eat a sandwich with egg also until do not know what to eat for lunch already, usually skip lunch and take brunch only
Old 14-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livepool2 View Post
Good for both sexes
both sexes good, can have a yet exciting and harmony sex life lol
Old 14-06-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hope to read more updates
Old 14-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story. Continue bro
Old 15-06-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
Dating Tip #101- always offer to wipe sweat off the girl's forehead.

Maybe not in the lift, but when in the apartment TS could have sat her down, took a piece of tissue and gently wipe the sweat off her forehead (And neck).

If you are aroused, don't try to hide it. Just tell it to her as a matter of fact, and then see her reaction. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Also, when she's pouring out her teary emotions, again TS got the chance to sit down and listen to her, wipe those tears off her eyes, look into them and then move in for the kiss.

I am afraid the longer this drags on, TS will kena friend-zoned by Rachel.

Let's hope there will indeed be a "happy ending" for TS with Rachel. If not, then with Serene as she sounds more playful and more game.
Agreed with you, very good tips here.

Really need to close the deed fast or else nothing happen in the end.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this very nice story
Old 16-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
Thank you TS, another juicy story after your friend's GF C in another thread. anymore follow up with her after CNY..
Stay safe and FMCO extended 2 more weeks
She is my gf now.. lol
Old 16-06-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

So Serene is starting to show more of her more side of personality that is more chill and playful, and less shy. So after knowing more about her work experience, knowledge, in my heart I know this does not bode well for her getting the job, but I did not let her know. Thinking of letting Rachel know and let her handle it at a later date. So after the 'interview' I bid my farewell to the girls and extended my gratitude to Serene for the dinner.
Not long after I reached home, I received a message from Rachel asking how is the prospect of Serene being recommended for the job. So I just tell her to ask Serene prepare her resume as instructed just now and then the rest is up to the prospective employer. But in fact I will not forward the resume to my friend but yea, just to keep everything from turning awkward between myself and Rachel and Serene, at the same time can do some background digging on Serene based on her resume.

Rachel: Okay, thanks ya Marcus. Serene also asked me to thank you. She asked if can grant her another favour or not?

Me You're welcome. What is it?

Rachel: She said if can come to your place to borrow your laptop to type the resume. You know la our home here haven't got a computer yet. She said she will type everything on her phone then just copy paste and do some editing will do, won't take long.

Me: Can, you ask her when she want to come. (But in my head I was thinking if she has been looking for jobs why does she still need to type her resume again. Perhaps to change some details? But can't be bothered as I'm having a hard time trying to control my horny thoughts about Rachel and now Serene and every opportunity for them to come over is another opportunity for things to happen)

Rachel: She ask if she can come now if you are free..

Me: Yes, she can come if she want. Are you coming along? (Afterall I've only just met Serene for the first time two hours ago, so was thinking having Rachel would make conversations flow easier as I'm so used to talking to Rachel already, but at the same time I was also wondering what will happen if there's only me and Serene at home. Did Rachel told Serene I have a gf? Is her intention of coming over at this time is just to type her resume or there is something else? So many questions appear on my head at that time)

Rachel: No, I'm not joining. Feeling a bit dizzy from the wine just now. I'll just bring her to your lobby because she said she don't know where is your block.

Me: Oh ok, in that case you just rest at home. You tell her I will be at your lobby at 10:30pm, I'll bring her over la.. otherwise later you need walk back alone at night also not safe.

Rachel: Ok thanks... Can I give your number to her? and her number is 017 xxx xxxx. Easier for you guys to communicate if can't find each other.

Me: Sure. You rest well ya...

So I faster went and take a shower, changed clothes and do some tidying up of my house in anticipation for Serene. In another sense, I feel more at ease with things happening between me and Serene as she is not my subordinate and if shit happens between me and Serene, it won't directly affect the working relationship with Rachel. Yea I get it like Rachel might dislike me but still it is like 10x better than if shit happens between me and Rachel.

So come 10:20pm, I texted Serene.

Me: Hi Serene, Marcus here. I will now walk to your lobby.

Serene: Hi Marcus, yes. Just done my shower. I come down now.

So I saw her in the lobby. She is wearing those big comfy sweaters and shorts. Just the way I like how young girls wear.

Me: Hi Serene, no effect from the wine ah?

Serene: A bit only la, didn't drink a lot also ma..

Me: I see.. must be heavy drinker during uni days then trained until like this

Serene: Hahaha.. maybe... you leh?

Me: A bit only also, but still ok.

So shortly, we reached my unit.

Serene: Your house so nice oh, looks tidy too... got lady in this house is it? Is she out? Omg have to find a place to hide later if your lady suddenly comes back.

Me: Hahahaha... don't so funny eh.. I'm staying alone.

Serene: Hahahaha... just joking ma.. I already asked Rachel la, if you have lady staying here I still dare come meh? Later drama happens, hahaha

Me: hahaha yala, help yourself ya, I go get the laptop and charger from my room.

Serene: Okay.. can see see your room?

Me: Erm.. ok can (I was taken aback by the daring and playfulness of Serene. First time visiting want to enter my room already)

After she entered my room, she just walked around my room looking at my table, the things on my bedside table, and whatever visible in front of her eyes, then I realized my lube is just on my pc table as I used it to masturbate with my porn during these times when my gf couldn't come over, and I was hoping Serene would not noticed it but I saw her locked her eyes on it already. Jialat, damn embarrassing moment coming....

Serene: wah... 有人很会享受哦...

Me: 正常的嘛,是男生都会做的事咯, 不要跟我讲你男朋友不打飞机哦 (trying to test water see if she is single)

Serene: 我现在单身的 ok, 不要乱讲等下我没有market了。不过hor我之前的男朋友那些都没看他们用lube打飞机叻,你是第一 个

Me: 那是他们不会享受嘛. So you want to do your resume at where? At dining table or at living room? (although I enjoy the exciting conversation but it is starting to get a bit awkward as it developed too quick between me and Serene)

Serene: 那么快就赶我出去了,okla, 不kacau你了,去客厅咯

(Note: Our conversation actually are all in chinese but it'd take so long to type everything out in chinese, but whenever the meaning can only be expressed through chinese words, I will type it out in chinese)

So I put the laptop on the living room coffee table but because the cable is quite short, so she has to sit on the floor instead of doing it on her lap. Something like how the picture below. But the difference being my small table is the glass type.

So I sit on the sofa and watch tv, while she is sitting on the floor cross legged. With the glass table, I have a clear view of her legs and I noticed there is a gap between her thigh and her shorts. So I am watching youtube on my tv and she will turn back her head to watch a few glimpse before continue her typing. Add to the fact that her movement to turn back and forth will open up the gap more, so during those moments I will try very hard to peek at that gap as she will not know with her eyes at the tv. So I can see she is wearing a black panty, seem to be the lacy type. Unable to confirm due to lack of lighting and trying not to look like a pervert, but this is enough of send blood to my little bro. Does this mean the lacy panty I found earlier is worn by her? This sends even more blood to my little brother. So about half an hour later, she said she is done.

Serene: I'm done. Can I just save it in your desktop then you forward it to your friend ya.

Me: No problem

Serene: Thanks Marcus... you got feel hungry or not?

Me: Erm, still ok. You hungry?

Serene: Hahaha ya a little.

Me: What do you want to eat? Do you want instant noodles? I can cook for you.

Serene: Really? Thanks!

So I showed her what instant noodles I have and let her choose the one she wants, and cooked for her. And asked her if she wanted beer because the noodles she picked is spicy flavour.

Me: You want beer or not to go with your noodles?

Serene: Okay.. at where? Fridge? I help you take out

So she took out 2 cans of beer and we had our noodles and beer in front of the TV, and I think the noodles were a bit too spicy for her and by the time she finished the noodles, she has already drank 2 cans of beer.

Serene: so full... let me take these to the kitchen to wash...

Me: No need la, I can do it...

Before I am able to stop her, she stood up and showed signs of imbalance. So I stood up and hold her on both sides of her hands and asked if she is alright.

Me: Serene are you ok? Sit down first

Serene: Ya I'm ok just suddenly feel very dizzy.

At this time I was thinking to myself, thought she very good drinker, now suddenly so weak, is it acting? Or could it be because she drank wine earlier during dinner and now mixed with beer then she has stronger effect from it?

Me: Ok you rest first.. I text Rachel see if she has slept already. (at that time is already passed midnight)

Serene: No need la, let me rest a while then ok already...

So I let her rest at a comfortable position on my sofa and I take the dishes to the kitchen, washed it and came back see her sound asleep with light snoring sound. So I guess tonight gonna be no action already, but then at the same time can't leave her sleeping on my sofa also. But since she is asleep already I took a few seconds to take a good look at her fair thighs. Can see she shaved or waxed her legs as there are no hair to be seen, all these are really sending arousing signals to my little bro. I tapped her hand lightly..

Me: Serene, you want to go back? I walk you back.

Serene: No.... so sleepy and dizzy now... Just let me rest here can?

Me: Okok... then you sleep at my room ok? More comfortable, don't sleep on sofa..

She just mmmm indicating she is ok with the idea. So I helped her to get up and bring her to my bed, cover her with blanket and turn on the aircon.

Me: I'll be outside if you need me ya. The bathroom is over there if you need to use it. Don't puke on my bed ya

Serene: okok... don't so long gas... I want to sleep

So she is not acting. She is really out with the alcohol. So after I turned off the lights, I just moved quietly to my table and grabbed the lube as I am so horny already in anticipation of action but now end up no action. Gotta masturbate to 降火 before I can sleep on the sofa for the night. Dropped a text to Rachel telling her what happened with Serene, and got no reply from her, probably sleep already. Then turned on my laptop with my porn and rubbed out a huge load that was initially meant for Serene, maybe, just maybe. Have to do it quick in case she suddenly came out and saw the man he just met for the first time few hours ago masturbating in the living room. That would freak out any ladies. After the deed is done and I went to check on Serene, she is still dead asleep. So I take a spare blanket and pillow before calling it a night at my sofa.
Old 16-06-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
So she is not acting. She is really out with the alcohol. So after I turned off the lights, I just moved quietly to my table and grabbed the lube as I am so horny already in anticipation of action but now end up no action. Gotta masturbate to 降火 before I can sleep on the sofa for the night. Dropped a text to Rachel telling her what happened with Serene, and got no reply from her, probably sleep already. Then turned on my laptop with my porn and rubbed out a huge load that was initially meant for Serene, maybe, just maybe. Have to do it quick in case she suddenly came out and saw the man he just met for the first time few hours ago masturbating in the living room. That would freak out any ladies. After the deed is done and I went to check on Serene, she is still dead asleep. So I take a spare blanket and pillow before calling it a night at my sofa.
Throughout the night I fell asleep and waking up a few times because not used to sleeping on the sofa. And around 6am, after a trip to the toilet, thought of checking on Serene to see if she is alright. So I quietly open my bedroom and saw she is still asleep but I noticed her sweater and pants are now on the floor. And I was damn curious if she is naked under my blanket or just wearing her lingerie as I could not see traces of her lingerie anywhere on the floor or on the bed. So I just thought to myself to let her sleep for a bit longer and wake her up at 7am if she is still not up by then. I also quietly put back my lube on the table. I closed the door and get myself a glass of water to compose and cool down myself from this early morning sight and watch some morning news since I can't continue sleeping anymore.

I think around 6:30am I heard my bedroom door opens and I saw Serene coming out. She has wear back her sweater and shorts.

Me: Serene you feeling ok? Better? I go get you a glass of water

Serene: Ya better already. thanks

Me: You hungry? You want to have some light breakfast? Since eateries are not opened yet.

Serene: Ok

Me: Ok, half boiled egg and cornflakes with milk?

Serene: Okay..

Me: I texted Rachel last night informing her you are sleeping here because you are drunk.

Serene: Harr... what did she say?

Me: She haven't reply me yet.. i think still sleeping..

Serene: She should be up soon. Her alarm always rang around 7:30am. Shit don't know what she gonna say later...

Me: Haha what can she say...

Serene: You know la, 孤男寡女, hahahaha

Me: Haha we did nothing ma right...

Serene: Yupe...

So after she is done, she said she gotta go back already to continue her sleep and check on Rachel. A bit disappointed that she is going back so early in the morning but yea, we met for the first time only 12 hours ago, can't be too rush. If it gonna happen, it will happen. So shortly after sending Serene to her lobby, I received a text from Rachel.

Rachel: Morning Marcus, what you did to my Serene? Did anything happen last night? Hahahahaha

Me: No la... nothing happened. She drunk and I let her sleep till morning. That's it.

Rachel: Really? She came back went into shower and I can hear her singing. Seems like in a good mood.

Me: I don't know, maybe because my eggs too good then left her in a good mood.

Rachel: 哇,第一天见面就请人家吃蛋蛋, 哈哈哈哈

Me: Hahaha what you saying oh... cooked half boiled chicken eggs ok?

Rachel: Hahaha..yala, just teasing you. She said she slept until morning alone and you slept in the living room. Don't worry.. hahaha

Me: Hmmm... early morning tease your boss. Must give you work because you looked too free already.

Rachel: Hahaha.. 我的老板没有那么小气的,最多等下我做午餐给你咯

Me: Really? What are you making?

Rachel: Egg fried rice with luncheon meat. 刚不刚吃?

Me: Sure...

I went to my room and see my bed has been tidied up. I picked up the pillow that Serene slept on and took a deep breath and I can faintly smell the fragrant smell of shampoo on it. I crept back into the same spot that Serene slept on and give myself a few hrs of proper sleep before being awakened by a phonecall from Rachel.

Me: Hi Rachel

Rachel: Hi, sleeping ah? sorry to disturb you but I already at your lobby

Me: Oh shit.. Okok... give me a min

So I just comb my hair and change my shirt and went down. Rachel is wearing a black sleeveless shirt and white pants today. Looks just nice.

Me: Hi Rachel, sorry missed your messages because I was sleeping

Rachel: It's okay... You mind if I go up reheat the rice for you because it was done 30mins ago and you are sleeping, so you missed the message. Not blaming you ya, just that it must be eaten hot otherwise not nice.

Suddenly I feel like she is finding reason to come to my house because when I offered to take the food container from her before entering the lift, I can feel that it is still hot and warm. Well, I have no complaints. After we entered my house

Rachel: Which pan can i use? Just refried it a while then you can eat already.. you sit down and wait can already..

Me: Anything I can help? Paiseh leh

Rachel: No need, just sit down

As I was rushing down just now and didn't think Rachel will come up, so I just left my bedroom door open and she seemed to be taking her time when walking pass my bedroom door. I guess we are all curious creatures and I guess she is as curious about her boss as much as her boss is curious about his subordinate. But I can't suddenly go and close the door because it'd looked like too obvious. Shortly, she bring the fried rice on a plate to me.

Rachel: I'm not chef level ya, don't expect very delicious but at least is homecook and healthy. Don't always eat outside food.

Me: Thanks Rachel... ya a lot of times eat outside takeaway really sien.

Rachel: (pointing to the blanket and pillow on my sofa) last night you slept here ah? Or Serene slept here?

Me: Me lah, how can let a girl sleep at living room... she slept at my room

Rachel: So gentleman oh.. no wonder Serene singing in the shower this morning

Me: Haha.. if not how oh? Ask her sleep sofa? How say also is guest.. if happens to you I also ask you sleep in my room and I sleep sofa

Rachel: 真的咩?(can see her trying to hide her smile)

Me: Ya, btw your fried rice quite nice... thanks again ya

Rachel: No problem, you are my boss ma.... as long as you 多多关照 me at work

Me: Sure la... where to find oh such colleague, will cook for boss...

So I finished the fried rice in minutes and Rachel offered to wash the dishes too. When she is done, she come back to the dining table and ask me.

Rachel: boss, never see your room before. Can visit or not? Serene都睡了你的房间,没有理由我参观下都不能呱?

Me: You ah... starting to tease your boss already... you said like this how am I going to reject, later you said I got something with Serene

Rachel: So thats a yes la.. i go in ahhh...

See she doing the slowly creeping walking motion to my room while turning her head back to look at me as if to see if I am really giving her permission.
But then I came back to think of the lube on my pc table in my room, but too late to do anything about it. After like 30 secs, see her walking out and standing on my room door holding the lube.

Rachel: 昨晚用来啊?

Me: 没有啦,不要乱想

Rachel: then why is it on the table?

Me: Because I normally put it on the table lo... 你老板也是人来的,不是怪兽,也有需要的 ok?不要跟我讲你们女生没有做这些事哦

Rachel: Haha 自己来要润滑的咩?

Me: 比较smooth嘛

Rachel: Okla, 我放回去先

So she came out from my room keep on showing the grin, I guess is the lube or some sort of achievement that she has also visited my room, not just Serene. Just my wild guess. Then her eyes are like scanning left and right.

Rachel: Anything else I can do? Oh ya I saw your laundry basket quite full already.. help you put to wash ok?

Me: Err.... no need la... this is more than your job scope already.. I cannot ask you do these...

Rachel: It's ok la... don't reject me.. you just go rest. Go sofa there, watch tv.

Sometimes when someone so insist on doing something, then I feel kinda lazy to reject anymore. Since she is under me also then nevermind la I thought to myself, later go buy something for her to thank her then can already.

Rachel: I put all your clothes in laundry nets ya according to colour. Correct or not?

Me: ya, then one and half cap of the detergent ya...

Rachel: Okay.

when she is done, I asked her to sit on the sofa, and said now is my turn to do something for her. Asked her if she wanted apple or orange, and she happily answered me orange. So I went to my fridge and peeled two oranges, one for each of us, and she seemed very happy.

Me: How's the orange? Sweet right?

Rachel: Yes, thank you. First time someone peeled orange for me.

Me: It's ok.. I like peeling it so you can eat it like mandarin orange and won't have all the pith to get into your teeth. But one downside is that the thumbnail will become yellow from peeling.

Rachel: Ya.. really easy to eat. Your thumbnail yellow already... where is your nail cutter? I help you cut.

Me: waa.. no need la, I can cut myself.

Rachel: don't trust me is it? Last time during uni I worked part time at a manicure saloon, so don't worry...

Me: But paiseh la... haha...

Rachel: Its ok.. where is the nail cutter?

Me: I go get for you.

So she started helping to cut my fingernails attentively and seemed to be enjoying it. Things started to get a bit awkward as this has went a bit too personal. With her holding my hand to cut my fingernails, her touch is sending waves of thrill to my brain. You know the feeling when you are holding a girl's hand for the first time and they always give you some sort of weird sensations. The tent inside my pants is growing and it is hard to hide it when you are wearing those soft cotton pants that normally worn at home. She is done after only a few minutes.

Me: Thanks ya Rachel.. my nails look so nice now, but no nails to pick my nose already... hahaha

Rachel: Yerr.. so geli (and she slapped the side of my hand)

Me: Haha just joking la... tired ma? Come lean on my shoulder..

To my surprise.. she leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes with her face grinning a satisfactory expression. But maybe due to height difference, she is adjusting her head from time to time, maybe due to discomfort.

Me: Rachel, do you want to sleep on my lap? Maybe more comfortable.

She just mmm and proceed to put her head on my lap and she leaned on my hard-on at first before adjusting her head to move slightly away from it.

Rachel: Sorry ah.. hahaha

Me: hahaha its ok..

Both of us knew what is it about and just brushed it off. I took the blanket that I used the previous night which is still on the sofa and covered her and we both fell asleep until it was around 4pm when Rachel's phone rang. It was from her parents and I gave her the privacy of speaking on the phone and I went to my room until I hear there is no more conversation audible from outside.

Me: You want to stay for dinner? Thinking of ordering pizza, one person hard to finish and can only order one type of flavour.

Rachel: Okay.. I go back shower first.

In my heart I was expecting her to ask if Serene can join but instead she did not suggest that to me. Is it because she feel paiseh later when it comes to payment or something else?

p/s: I think i must apologize to the readers here in case my story is a bit boring as I felt I have typed a lot of non-arousing stuff but then this is what makes it so arousing for me, which is why I typed it as detailed as possible in the conversation part.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1