The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
MCO encounter

I've written about what I encountered in another thread but I do not wish to pollute that thread further as that thread is mainly for short description or narratives of the other bro's encounters. So I shall make my own thread.

NOT SPOILER BUT TO AVOID DISAPPOINTING THE BROTHERS HERE, THIS IS AN EVENT THAT IS STILL LOADING SO I DO NOT KNOW YET IF IT WILL LEAD TO A HAPPY ENDING OR SAD ENDING...

Brief recap of event leading up to the possible encounter
- FMCO was announced and start in June and this means all work arrangements need to be rearranged.
- My company hired a new female staff in March, and this is only her second job after entering the workforce. She is 23 yo and she has been unemployed for a year since a year ago. I'd give her a 7/10 for looks and body. Lets call her Rachel.
- So due to the retirement of my superior, I got sort of 'promoted' but not really promoted as it means I have to do the job of my superior as well as the work that I've been doing. The new staff is meant to take over my job scope after she is familiar with it.

So soon after FMCO is announced, the next morning our big boss had a meeting with us and asked us to bring the files and documents that we need to work from home even though FMCO only starts on 1st, but boss said settle early so can avoid the jam and chaos on Monday (the day before FMCO) Tbh, our boss is quite considerate compared to others as I heard from friends that they have to go back to work even though their work nature can be done at home.

As this has been the third or fourth time such arrangement were made, we are quite used to it already what to bring back etc compared to the first MCO where some of us have to get stucked in the jam just to go back to office to retrieve a file etc. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

Rachel: Marcus, what else you want me to bring back? I've already saved those usual documents in my pendrive.

Me: It's alright. I have most documents I need on my pendrive. Not first time MCO already, so I always make soft copies of the important documents and save on my pendrive already. If I need you to do anything and you don't have it, then I just email a copy to you.

Rachel: Oh ok...

She did not leave and stood there for a few secs.

Me: Anything else?

Rachel: errr.. nothing.... ok i continue my work first

A few minutes later my phone got a whatsapp notification, and it is from Rachel.

Rachel: Marcus, actually hor I don't have a pc or laptop at home yet. How to work at home ah? I can't afford to buy one as I just moved here two months ago and been jobless for the past year. (Yes, she got the job through online interview before she moved here from Johor. I got to know afterwards she is renting a condo with another friend who came together with her but has not found a job yet)

Me: Haha so just now actually you want to tell me this right?

Rachel: Ya... but don't know how to tell, so i message you here lo....

Me: It's ok la, your job I can handle also for this short period of time. You just rest during this FMCO la..

Rachel: Cannot... I want to learn and familiarize with this current job as fast as I can. How leh? Can bring office pc home or not?

Me: Haha if really want can also... let me just confirm with boss ya as this is company asset. Best to seek permission.

Rachel: if ask boss no need la, later he think me unable to perform my job well. I see how la...

Then I thought of a old laptop that belongs to the company but have not used it for quite some time already as company purchased new ones last year.

Me: I still have an old laptop that belongs to the co. But I not sure user friendly or not la, should be quite lag and slow. Have to test first. If you want, later come take from me. Give me some time, I test it first.

Rachel: Really? Thanks a lot!!

After charged it for 10 minutes, I turned it on and make sure everything is alright, then texted Rachel to come and take it.

Rachel: Thanks you boss.... you really saved my life...

Me: Its ok. I tested it already, should be fine. You take it together with the charging cable.

So comes 4:30pm everyone is preparing to leave the office, and I saw Rachel carrying a big bag with one hand, and the other hand carrying her handbag.

Me: wah u move house ah?

Rachel: No la... work at home for next two weeks ma, so i bring my food containers and bottles those back lo..

Me: You want carry these stuff taking LRT ah, peak hour and looks like gonna rain soon.

Rachel: ya its ok... biasa already...

Me: Where do you stay? I give you a ride la

Rachel: I stay at xxxx residences, but its ok la... later your gf jealous.. hahaha..

To my surprise, we stayed at the same condo but different block.

Me: Really? How come I don't know we are neighbours? I'm at block D, you?

Rachel: Really meh? Haha.. I'm at block E.

Me: Let me give you a ride home la, carry so much things.

Rachel: Okla thanks....

So on the way back we just chit chat like normal and I didn't really have any thoughts about her. Just see her as a colleague. Maybe a bit la, the type of feeling when you see a young colleague and of course you will feel better about them compared to those aunties.

Me: So you everyday eat what at home, cook ah?

Rachel: Yalo, eat out very expensive oh.. I'm very poor.. hahaha

Me: Haha take it one step at a time. Put more attention to your work and you'll be fine. At least our big boss is a very considerate person, and your small boss (pointing at me) is very good also, don't worry

Rachel: Hopefully I can do well in this job. Spent a lot of money leh move here from Johor. Rental also quite steep here but what to do, need to be near to public transport and not too far from workplace. And my this housemate also havent found a job, so now can say I half supporting her also until she found a job. Afterall I am the one persuade her to come with me from Johor. Paiseh if keep chase money from her.

Me: Wahh.. so kind ah... later after few months she still haven't found a job how?

Rachel: Don't know leh, hopefully she found soon la... you got any friends got job vacancies or not? Let me know then I inform her.

Me: What is her qualification and what job she want to do?

Rachel: She study accounting too, but not yet able to find a job now.

Me: Ok I help her ask around la...

Rachel: How about you? Cook at home too or always takeaway or eat out with gf?

Me: Mostly eat out with gf, can cook but I lazy wash the dishes.. hahaha.. now MCO can go back to cooking...

Rachel: Your gf is staying with you ah?

Me: No la, she stay at xxxxx with her family.

Not to bore you with all these normal conversations, and I can't remember all of it as well... Shortly, we reached home and I dropped her at her block before I rushed home to take a shower before going to fetch C (my current gf) to takeaway dinner to eat at my home because next day gonna be FMCO. As the FMCO sounded like a total lockdown, we decided to meet tonight then maybe see how the SOP goes then only we meet again. If it is very strict like first MCO then it might not be easy to go fetch her etc.

So C decided to take care of my little brother after dinner because we're not gonna meet for the next few days at least. To save the details, she rode me until I'm gonna cum and pull out and let me cum in her mouth. And blew me again when we are cleaning up afterwards.

So on the first day of FMCO, woke up then saw a whatsapp message from Rachel.

Rachel: Morning Marcus, sorry to disturb you. But the laptop I turned on and tried to do my work then it died already. Can't turn on already.

So I think it must be the battery kong already or the bios, since long time didn't use.

Me: Morning Rachel, its ok. That means God also want you to rest this FMCO. Hahahaha

Rachel: Don't like that la... I can't sleep at night if you ask me rest for the next 14 days.

Me: Haha... maybe I come over later or you send the laptop to me I help you check?

Rachel: okok... i take to you la, paiseh need ask you come. What time you ok?

Me: 9:30am meet at lobby of my block la...

Rachel: okok
Old 09-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO encounter

Very nice start TS, camping here...
Old 09-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start TS.
Interesting relationships between colleagues. Nice 👍🏼
Old 09-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good intro, wish you to have happy ending, cheers!
Old 09-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
oneisit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Osimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode!
Old 11-06-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gordaneka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 11-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

Rachel: okok... i take to you la, paiseh need ask you come. What time you ok?

Me: 9:30am meet at lobby of my block la...

Rachel: okok
So come 9:25am, I just dropped a message to Rachel saying I'll be in the lobby soon before I go down. Shortly after I reached the lobby, I saw Rachel for the first time wearing casual outfits (I've only seen her at work since she joined the company) of a T-Shirt and short pants, and without make up. Still look very good as she usually only put on like makeup for work, so it doesn't look too different.

Me: Hi Rachel, morning

Rachel: Morning Marcus... sorry have to disturb you again this early in the morning

Me: It's ok... have to standby for work instructions also since is working day. So the laptop just died after you turned it on for a while and couldn't turn back on right?

Rachel: Yes... so bad luck.. you help me check ya, afraid later xxxx or xxxx (referring to other department manager) ask me to do this and that then I unable to do. You know their style la.. (Even though she is under me, but you know la for those small and medium companies, the other superiors also like to ask those new staff or those below their rank to help them do their work. I've got no problems with it as long as it doesn't interfere with my own work given to my subordinate because in the long run, it helps the staff to understand better the work of other departments then indirectly will be able to help her work as well.)

Me: Ya... later after breakfast I will help check for you. I think I know what is the problem but have to check first.

Rachel: Oh you haven't breakfast ah? You want go out buy or cook yourself? Like this la, I go order foodpanda then you help me check first, so you don't need to spend time prepare breakfast.

Me: Planning to go nearby that chinese shop for their 鸳鸯 and their 经济面 with 酿杂. You want?

Rachel: Haha don't want la, paiseh... how if I go buy for you so you can start help to check the laptop?

Me: Relax la... if they ask u do things then you just tell them I gave you some urgent work to settle first then only can handle their work

Rachel: You say easy la, later I am the one kena from them, they won't prejudice towards you also

Me: Or like this la, we go together then I can double park and you stay in the car, so I don't have to spend time to find parking then can come back earlier.

Rachel: Ok, now?

Me: Ya.. I go up now to get my car keys. You want to follow? So I don't have to come back down to get you since you don't have the lift access in this block.

Rachel: Okay

So off we went up get my car keys and off we went.

Me: What do you want? Or you want go down pick and choose your dishes?

Rachel: No need la... you buy yours can la

Me: Haha don't la, paiseh leh... lets go together and you pick your own.. if still reject me then later I take a nap only help you check the laptop

Rachel: Ok la..

So I paid for the breakfast which she wanted to pay me back and of course I rejected. So we went back to our condo area and I wanted to drop her off at her block.

Rachel: Marcus, go your place first la.. so if you fixed the laptop I can straight away take it back, no need mafan you come down again.

Me: Oh ok.. but my house very messy ya, don't mind ya

Rachel: Nvm la, maybe my house more messy than yours.

So we went back to my condo and we started eating our breakfast. Like we went to someone's house for the first time, our eyes always wander around exploring the sight of another person' house, what do they have, their electrical appliances, design etc.

Rachel: Your house quite nice leh. You said messy, not messy also la... When you bought this?

Me: Haha okokla, I bought here 4 yrs ago, just comfortable and nice for me. Near to workplace also.

Rachel: Hopefully one day I also can own one unit by myself.

Me: Can de la, still young. Once u have a stable income and able to save up the deposit then you can start looking for one.

So we are done with the breakfast and I proceed to help her check the laptop, while I asked her to just help herself around the house if she needs anything. So she just walked around, looking at some photos I displayed on my living room, my kitchen, etc. So I'm done checking after a few mins as there is no way to turn the laptop on.

Me: Rachel, I'm afraid this laptop is dead already. Maybe need to send to PC shop only can diagnose the problem. And I don't think they are open now, at least for the first few days of FMCO

Rachel: Then how? Gg already..

Me: Ermm.. like this la, for work under me, just take a rest during this FMCO, no urgent work also and I can handle most of it. If other managers ask you to do other work, just let me know and you can come over here and use my laptop. Sorry ya I can't pass you my laptop because my home pc don't have the camera in case need to have online meeting.

Rachel: Ok la, I think this is the only way for now lo. Where is your broom, your floor need some sweeping?

Me: Huh? No need la... I will do it later..

Rachel: Let me do it.. you helped me so much already.. and bought my breakfast too.. please... if not I really feel paiseh

Me: Ok la, I showed her where is the broom while I proceed to check my work emails. I told her I'm gonna be in my room while she sweep the floor.

In actual fact can't focus on work as I don't feel good my colleague is helping me sweep my floor outside the room even though I really did help her with the breakfast and laptop. So I just went out and helped her by holding the dustpan. After done she said she's gonna go back if there's nothing else that need her to do, and we bid goodbye to each other.

After I've done my work for that day, I started to ponder what kind of Rachel's personality outside of work. Today I see a glimpse of her charateristic from the way she sweep the floor. You can know someone who does house chores from the way they sweep the floor, where they start and where they end, how they sweep the dust into the dustpan, it all tells if a person has been doing this for quite some time already or is only doing it occasionally, and Rachel is one of those that do house chores from what I saw. Coupled with the fact that she is living modestly means she's probably one of those down to earth girls that is rare to find these days. Anyway, the day passed without further events.

On the 3rd day of FMCO, I woke up to a few whatsapp messages from Rachel asking for permission to come over to use my laptop because a manager from other department asked her to do some work.

Me: Good morning Rachel, ya you can come over at 8:30am. Sorry for late reply I just woke up.

Rachel: Thanks and sorry ya Marcus, disturbed your sleep. What you want for breakfast? I buy for you.

Me: It's ok la, just come for your work will do, no need mafan buy breakfast, unless you got buy for yourself la

Rachel: Ya, I'm gonna order breakfast. You what also eat de right? I just order for you ya. See you later

Me: Ok, when you coming just let me know, I come down to get you.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No risk no gain.

But I don't see anything going happen so soon or even something juicy.

Last edited by unsung80; 12-06-2021 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share TS, support your story
Old 11-06-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

MCO in my really made lots of char bo horny!
Old 11-06-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
livepool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
MCO in my really made lots of char bo horny!
Good for both sexes
Old 11-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
Oh yes bro, she's coming to your house. You better take this chance.

After breakfast, go fuck her. After fucking, then start work
You so daring, but I like it, cheers!
Old 12-06-2021, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
RobertoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, look forward to next update
Advert Space Available