The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If you have the TT app on and bluetooth on or you bring along the token, chances that you might have "handshaked" with the potential positive person...cos most uncle and aunty carries the token these days...

Note that MOH has recently revised their "close contact" criteria. Now they count the accumulated time. You handshake too many times with that particular uncle or aunty, may get you a quarantine It happened to one person, reported in the news, who only went to the market to tarbao food daily, and he accumulated enough minutes of exposure to warrant a 11-day QO.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Note that MOH has recently revised their "close contact" criteria. Now they count the accumulated time. You handshake too many times with that particular uncle or aunty, may get you a quarantine It happened to one person, reported in the news, who only went to the market to tarbao food daily, and he accumulated enough minutes of exposure to warrant a 11-day QO.
Now it is all about avoiding quarantine.. As a result people will leave their token home and switch off Bluetooth while queuing for food.. the perfect auto goal in my opinion.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

last monday went BMC for a haircut. MOH officers came into the shop asking all the employees to go up polyclinic for swab.

i will foresee MOH making rounds there this few weeks to speak to the tenants. chiong safe yah.

dont zhut zhut too loud and let MOH officers hear.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Hahaha. All the more should go right? Since everybody siam the place, then there will be ample parking spaces and no waiting time.
Old 23-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS TO SOLICIT CUSTOMERS TO VISIT THEIR JOINTS
You have a problem? Posting multiple same content in different threads.
Old 23-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

@novitarr, you have posted the exact same message in 7 different threads between 4.21 to 4.28 pm.

If you are unable to distinguish fake reviews from real ones, just go do your own exploration and not rely on info from the forum.
Please stop your spamming.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
You have a problem? Posting multiple same content in different threads.
Old 27-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
ZY no good. Lousy massage with rush HJ. The 2 Thai Spa never try.
Hahaha...that bad...who did you get? I always enjoy my session with YY there. Petite lady who can do solid massage, waxing, cupping, inner prostate care too. Sigh...i fall for the high gfe. But she is returning to china soon
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 27-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually its a good idea to siam that whole area at least for the next 1 week or 2... Remnants of the Delta variant could still be lingering...

MOH has said that if you're at a premise where there is a confirmed positive case, it will be mandatory for a poke in the nose if you so happen to be there on the same day/time...

Don't want to be BTBJ kena asked to go poke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
last monday went BMC for a haircut. MOH officers came into the shop asking all the employees to go up polyclinic for swab.

i will foresee MOH making rounds there this few weeks to speak to the tenants. chiong safe yah.

dont zhut zhut too loud and let MOH officers hear.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
no good! imo nothing special, cant massage. only poke asshole. nothing much to roam. and she charge me 100.
hahah...u got the wrong therapist. SHould try YY. Solid massage, petite charming gal with high gfe. she can do massage, waxing, cupping (those flaming type), n inner prostate care.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 30-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 0
MiloGao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiloGao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiloGao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiloGao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Hahaha...that bad...who did you get? I always enjoy my session with YY there. Petite lady who can do solid massage, waxing, cupping, inner prostate care too. Sigh...i fall for the high gfe. But she is returning to china soon
Bro can share YY? I wanted to try before she RTC.
Old 30-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding is that SYT SS @ MYS will probably RTC at the end of July.
For those who have yet to try her, good to make an appointment asap.
Cheers.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Old 30-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually its a good idea to siam that whole area at least for the next 1 week or 2... Remnants of the Delta variant could still be lingering...

MOH has said that if you're at a premise where there is a confirmed positive case, it will be mandatory for a poke in the nose if you so happen to be there on the same day/time...

Don't want to be BTBJ kena asked to go poke...

Friend staying over at Alexandra Village are now given self test kit to do self testing...
Old 30-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And a few more blocks in Henderson kena tested... Never ending 🤷‍♂🤷‍♂🤷‍♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Friend staying over at Alexandra Village are now given self test kit to do self testing...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:35 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Better avoid going to spa at ABC, BMC, JBM and TB.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:38 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And a few more blocks in Henderson kena tested... Never ending ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Avoid going to all the playgrounds nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1