The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Wow sis describing the bowling game her hubby n V had so well with so much details that makes u feel like u r there playing yrself ....

then wat happened next when sis put her notti hand on V's lap as she was in his car driving off somewhere after the game ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-05-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post

After we had our breakfast, we hailed a cab to Marina bay. We stopped at the junction of the road facing the big field and alight after paying the taxi uncle..

Quote:

We left Victor's bowl and p[roceed to have our high tea.. We split into two cars of four each, hubby driving and V driving, I went into V cars as the other 3 ladies went into hubby cars first, leaving with no choice but to take V car with another couple.
Wait. . I thought you took taxi to marina bay?

Anyway, great story. Please continue.
Old 27-05-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!

Great story, continue pls Ts
Old 27-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfast View Post
Great story, continue pls Ts
Thanks, upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good commentary of the bowling games like live on radio.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 27-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

V drove into the front porch and handed his car keys to the jockey.
As we went into the long bar, hubby was sitting near to PinkLady, I held V arm as we took our seat opposite hubby on purpose. They had already ordered a Singapore sling, V asked me what I wanted, I told him the same Singapore sling. Hubby with Rainbow in front of him, V also ordered a Rainbow drink. We drank and chatted about the bowling games and munched peanuts as provided, and threw the husk onto the floor, the floor is usually filled with peanut husks..

We played some games with peanuts, each grabbed a few peanuts and guessed the numbers of peanuts from each other's hands. PinkLady was the loser after 3 rounds and everytime she had to drink up her Singapore Sling.

I ordered her a Rainbow shot to continue.. Hubby lost this round and he shot down one rainbow shot, next V also lost, he took down one shot, I lost 2 rounds and down 2 shots, Pinklady lost the last round and down 2 shots as we upped the tempo.

Pinklady began to feel tipsy and leaned against hubby, hubby looked at me, I shuddered as I looked into him, signalling him, it’s your take. Telling hubby to send her home..

Hubby : Come help me to hold her to the entrance.
Me : Ok, no problem..

As I held her body, I could feel her breast pressing against mine as we walked out of the Long Bar to the entrance. I was holding her back as he hugged my waist for support while we waited for the jockey to drive hubby's car out..as the jockey arrived with hubby car, I placed her on to the seat and look at her, saying to hubby, “ Wow so sexy look when she drunk”
As she was wearing a spaghetti strap black dress, I slipped down her breast for hubby to see..’Dear, see’ I squeezed her breast saying to hubby, “so small”. I pulled out her dress. : “black bra. Let's see what she's wearing under, black lacy panties, Hubby see, as I I lift up her dress.

Hubby : You very notti leh.
Me : Let you preview mah, I also had to be certified ..hahaha.
Saying that I Kiss my hubby and telling him to take care of her..
I closed the car door and went in happily as I could have time with V..
Old 27-05-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pinklady began to feel tipsy and leaned against hubby, hubby looked at me, I shuddered as I looked into him, signalling him, it’s your take. Telling hubby to send her home..

Hubby : Come help me to hold her to the entrance.
Me : Ok, no problem..

As I held her body, I could feel her breast pressing against mine as we walked ouy..
I placed her on to the seat and look at her, saying to hubby, “ Wow so sexy look when she drunk”
As she was wearing a spaghetti strap black dress, I slipped down her breast for hubby to see..’Dear, see’ I squeezed her breast saying to hubby, “so small”. I pulled out her dress. : “black bra. Let's see what she's wearing under, black lacy panties, Hubby see, as I I lift up her dress.

Hubby : You very notti leh.
Me : Let you preview mah, I also had to be certified ..hahaha.
Saying that I Kiss my hubby and telling him to take care of her..
I closed the car door and went in happily as I could have time with V..
Wow, preparing Pinklady for hubby so you can enjoy yourself later, cheers!
Old 28-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Another wives swapping couple....
Old 28-05-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Osimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more notti sis
Old 29-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm, couples splitting up for their own fun...

Will we get stories from both StephenL n JoanneLee 😊, loved to hear both...
Old 29-05-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Seems like it
Old 29-05-2021, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
nokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenClam View Post
Seems like it
I also think this way
Old 29-05-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
You are spot on.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MYSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more updates
Old 30-05-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster