The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Looks like some old fart Uncle, who used to do the IT and computer business 20 years ago, and trying to impress forumners with his knowledge of long dead and obsolete tech, posting his bapok fantasy by calling himself Joanne Lee.
lollllll
Old 25-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AmpangYong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 25-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Thank you all bro and sis, who have been supporting me in my other threads as well as this and patiently waiting for my next post.

Formulae, sommeliersed, acidicavex bro, zakling, funfox, ZawYaw, Rickey bro, otamay bro, guygaga, Herald, TREKLIM, JooyfulCat7, BNuibuicat, AmpangYong.

Thankyou all once again.

Next post coming up after our dinner.

Cheers and enjoy the story.
Old 25-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Continue from last episode.

I was cooking when hubby came home from meeting his friends,

We took our dinner as we chatted saying that the group had invited us for high tea and continued to the pub after dinner.

I was like, shit, they did tell me too, how to go out with V.

After dinner, I log in to chat with the group.. V was not online yet, while waiting for him, I chatted with others in our group. We decided to go to Marina Bay for bowling and there after high tea at Westin Stamford.

Me : Dear, they said that they're going to Marina Bay for bowling, thereafter high tea and followed by drinking at a pub.

Hubby : Oh, ok, later log in to chat, I need to clear my reports.

Me: Ya, you go chat with your PinkLady.. Your girlfriend.
Saying that, I gave him a kiss and went for my shower.

Me : Dear, did they said what time to meet?
Hubby : Yes, 1 pm, meet outside Victor’s Bowl.
Me : Oh, same place again. Ok..
You go chat with your g/f, I go do laundry washing..

I went to the kitchen with my notebook, placed it on the dinner table, and proceeded to place all the clothes into the washing machine. I plug in my notebook and turn on and log into the chat channel. Straight away V pm me, I accept and we have our private chat.

V : hi, dear, miss you..
Me: sure or not, go find your wife lah.. Whole day never sms me, must wait till I log in then can chat ahh, angry...now..
V: Don’t like that leh, you know lah me busy with so many things, kids, my works schedule, i need to plan my meeting and project,
Me: go lah, go busy with your wife then...angry..
V : ok ok, what do you want me to do?
Me : I don’t care, tmr we meet then say.
V : you know lah, yout hubby will jio me to play 3 games with him, losers buy beers..he always wins.
Me: He always wins, he already gives you a chance to win, you cannot spare the last ball what to do, Ya, he uses his own bowling ball, he keeps it in the locker.
V : I know, he's a pro. So after the game we go high tea?
Me : Don’t want..We go somewhere after the bowling games, I know he will follow PinkLady, did you chat with her, I heard she chats with all guys and seldom chat with us ladies.
V : where you want to go, and how we split from them.?
Ya she also likes to chat with me..
Me : Then you go look for her lah..I tell yo9ur tomorrow or you watch out for me..
V : No la, never go out with her..Wah, what are you going to do..
Me : Ok, trusted you. Where is your wife?

V: thanks dear, oh she is busy watching her serial drama..
Me : Go lah, go do with her..everytime watch a drama, she doesn't ask what you are doing now?
V : She don’t bother about me, 5 years till now we don’t have sex..
Me: Why tell me, you go and stroke her there la..don’t tell me she doesn't get wet or aroused?
V : No leh, I kena slap too..
Me : Omg, Sayang sayang
V : Said sayang here no use must show me ?
Me ; How you want to show you, at the bowling alley, siao..
V : Not there lah, we go somewhere lor, we got somewhere after the game and relax then you saying to me..
Me : Brb...

I paused, and proceeded to press the stop button as my washing machine went beep beep beep, signalling that washing is over, I took out all the clothes and hung them on the pole..and went back to my notebook.

Me : You there darling?
V : Here, here, where do you go?
Me : GHo hang clothes lah..not like you don’t have to do anything, login to chat with ladies.. Angry
V : No, No No, I didn’t chat with others, only you my dear.
Me : Ok OK, trust you, what time are you going to sleep?
V : you want to sleep already,
Me : Yes, Yes, it’s almost 11pm, so tired…
V : OK, Ok you go sleep, I chat with your hubby on the bowling bet and game rules.
Me : ok, ok don’t chat too late bye, kiss.
V : wha.. I want a real kiss.
Me : Don’t want.., ok, ok tomorrow we see how. Bye, good night.

I straight away log off, enough of teasing , haha, and off my notebook.
I went to sleep as I’m feeling tired.. Hubby was still chatting with his g/f when I kissed me goodnight and did glance over his pc screen.. Saw the last sentence from PinkLady “ after pub we go hotel …..”

Woah, I whisper to hubby, go lah, she is waiting for you.. My hubby held my face and kiss me hard, saying, “ later i want you”
Me : I'm going to sleep, good night..

I fell asleep soon after.

Next morning…..

I woke up at around 9am, went to wash up and put on my big Tee shirt. I saw into the mirror, there’s a love bite on my right neck..I woke up hubby.
Me : Dear wake up, we go for breakfast, I am too lazy to make it for you..
Hubby, What’s time is it?
Me : 10 o’clock (in fact it is 9o’clock), this is to make him get up, always add 1 hour when waking your hubby. Haha.
He gets up and rushes to brush up and shower...when he came out to comb his hair, I pushed him down on the bed, pinning him down by beholding his arm apart, and I lean down to kiss him, kiss his neck and give him a love bite, it turn out to be smaller than his love nite on me.
Hubby, Ouch, don’t bite me..
Me : Look here, you bite me so bigg, now my turn, fair and square..
I laugh and put on my dress..

Hubby : Why you dress up so early, we still got another 3 hours to go.
Me : We are going for breakfast at Mcdonald's, then we proceed to marina bay to walk, can or not..
Hubby : Oh, ok, we go now..

We proceed to our fav Mcdonald outlet to have our breakfast, i purposely take my time to delay..
After we had our breakfast, we hailed a cab to Marina bay. We stopped at the junction of the road facing the big field and alight after paying the taxi uncle.. We walk towards the field and along the side as we head for Victor bowls, beside the bowling centre, there;s a few pub along the terrace building..we took a walk, as hubby place his arm around my back, and he hold me tight as we walk, he extend his arm to touch my breast, feeling the soft bra and twisting my nipples,.’
Me : Ooi, still ealy.
Hubby : haha, you wear such a sexy bra, give who see.
Me : No la, if wear a padding bra, so hot sure inside sweat, wear this is cooling and not so sweat.
As we approached Victor's bowl and entered, all was there already, we greeted each other, V, greets me too and signals me to go to the toilet walkway..
Old 25-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I am just in time before the actions start, cheers!
Old 25-05-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
SocialSnob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Oh I am just in time before the actions start, cheers!
So fast action starts? haha
Old 26-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed reading another heart warming family time n situation that is so familiar to most of us at home in the night in this latest episode from TS sis with sis doing the usual household chores like washing clothes herself etc, etc...from then to early the next morning

waking hubby up n followed by going out with him for breakfast n a notti walk walk with him later in the day to a group meeting @ Marina Bay to meet bf V discreetly but preceded b4 that by a night of lovey dovey, sexy, teh teh n notti teasing chat with him ...

can't wait for the next episode to cum

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-05-2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
qiannian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, hope to read more updates!
Old 26-05-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Continue

V pulled me along to an exit door and opened it leading us to a small alley, he placed his arm around my waist as I placed my hands at his chest( self defense)..
V : can I kiss you,
I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer to him..he kissed me, I moved my hands behind his neck and we french..,I pulled out after a few moments..
He slipped his hand into my blouse and fondle my breast ..he pushed my V front bra up and rubbed my nipples..I gave out a soft moan. He kiss my breast and bite with a love bite in between my y breast. I stop him.

Me : Let's go back..

I went in first, as he followed behind. I admitted that I'm getting wet just by kissing him.

When we settled down at the alley, hubby already assigned V and him on the left lane, which is he fav, I dunno why?., leaving the right lane to us to bowl our leisure bowl.

On our right lane, PinkLady got to bowl first, she pick out the house ball, and stand straight, raised her hold of the bowling ball and roll,, omg...the ball roll so straight, so slow, it;s looks like it take years to hit the pin...her ball hit the center pin and it split, meaning two pins on each other end. Next she threw the ball for spare and it went t o the center, not converting the spare.

Next my turn, I also picked up a ball, went to the lane, Hubby came over, shifted me to the outer arrow line, told me to take 3 steps, bend my left leg and bring my right leg back to lower myself to swing backward and throw...throw straight, as I swing and throw the ball it went straight and it curves into pin 1 and 2 and all pins went down, spinning all over and I got a strike..Yeah as I exclaimed and hugged hubby.
We all gave each other a high five..as we continued our games on the right lane, all focus was on the left lane whereby both hubby and V had drawn their games and this was the last game to determine the winner..

Both were on level at 188 pts with 2 frames to go. V took up position, he’s also using his personal ball, he shifts 2 steps to the right, he throws and hooks his ball, it rolls along the side of the gutter and it curves into pin 1 and 3.. Omg, how did he do that? We shouted yeah and all high Five around as he approached me to give me a hug as hubby is preparing his throw..

Hubby took his bowling ball, position himself and shift one step to the left, as he took his step he began to swing his arm up backwards parallel to the floor and bend his left knee as the swing forward to throw and hook his ball, the ball spinned and roll towards the gutter and curve in while still spinning and hit pin 1 and 3, sending all the pins all over and 2 pins flew backwards into the gutter, Woah..what a strike, I went forward to hugged him as they exchange high five.. V then gives him a high five and a thumb up.

Next, in the last frame, both were very stressed.. I went over to talk to V and told him that he can do it again, he hugged me planting his kiss on my cheeks. Meanwhile hubby was relaxing and sipping his drinks. He went up to pick his bal, polishing it with the cloth, as V start to take position and swing and throw his ball, hubby was standing there looking at his strike, but it turns out to be a split,
Hubby took up his position and he did the same as for the previous frame. He strkes, winning the games, V gave him a handshake and hugged each other as they came down to sit and took off their hand gears.

We left Victor's bowl and p[roceed to have our high tea.. We split into two cars of four each, hubby driving and V driving, I went into V cars as the other 3 ladies went into hubby cars first, leaving with no choice but to take V car with another couple.

As we reached Westin Stamford, Hubby text V to go to the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel.
V showed me the text, I nodded my head..placing my hand on his lap.
Old 26-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
eClick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall camp here for more updates
Old 26-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice waiting for more juicy updates��
Old 26-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

for man, sometimes we need to have date with woman that is not our wife, such as lady in sugarbook, but not every wife can understand, and not even try to understand
Old 26-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
Continue from last episode.

I was cooking when hubby came home from meeting his friends,

We took our dinner as we chatted saying that the group had invited us for high tea and continued to the pub after dinner.

I was like, shit, they did tell me too, how to go out with V.

After dinner, I log in to chat with the group.. V was not online yet, while waiting for him, I chatted with others in our group. We decided to go to Marina Bay for bowling and there after high tea at Westin Stamford.

Me : Dear, they said that they're going to Marina Bay for bowling, thereafter high tea and followed by drinking at a pub.

Hubby : Oh, ok, later log in to chat, I need to clear my reports.

Me: Ya, you go chat with your PinkLady.. Your girlfriend.
Saying that, I gave him a kiss and went for my shower.

Me : Dear, did they said what time to meet?
Hubby : Yes, 1 pm, meet outside Victor’s Bowl.
Me : Oh, same place again. Ok..
You go chat with your g/f, I go do laundry washing..

I went to the kitchen with my notebook, placed it on the dinner table, and proceeded to place all the clothes into the washing machine. I plug in my notebook and turn on and log into the chat channel. Straight away V pm me, I accept and we have our private chat.

V : hi, dear, miss you..
Me: sure or not, go find your wife lah.. Whole day never sms me, must wait till I log in then can chat ahh, angry...now..
V: Don’t like that leh, you know lah me busy with so many things, kids, my works schedule, i need to plan my meeting and project,
Me: go lah, go busy with your wife then...angry..
V : ok ok, what do you want me to do?
Me : I don’t care, tmr we meet then say.
V : you know lah, yout hubby will jio me to play 3 games with him, losers buy beers..he always wins.
Me: He always wins, he already gives you a chance to win, you cannot spare the last ball what to do, Ya, he uses his own bowling ball, he keeps it in the locker.
V : I know, he's a pro. So after the game we go high tea?
Me : Don’t want..We go somewhere after the bowling games, I know he will follow PinkLady, did you chat with her, I heard she chats with all guys and seldom chat with us ladies.
V : where you want to go, and how we split from them.?
Ya she also likes to chat with me..
Me : Then you go look for her lah..I tell yo9ur tomorrow or you watch out for me..
V : No la, never go out with her..Wah, what are you going to do..
Me : Ok, trusted you. Where is your wife?

V: thanks dear, oh she is busy watching her serial drama..
Me : Go lah, go do with her..everytime watch a drama, she doesn't ask what you are doing now?
V : She don’t bother about me, 5 years till now we don’t have sex..
Me: Why tell me, you go and stroke her there la..don’t tell me she doesn't get wet or aroused?
V : No leh, I kena slap too..
Me : Omg, Sayang sayang
V : Said sayang here no use must show me ?
Me ; How you want to show you, at the bowling alley, siao..
V : Not there lah, we go somewhere lor, we got somewhere after the game and relax then you saying to me..
Me : Brb...

I paused, and proceeded to press the stop button as my washing machine went beep beep beep, signalling that washing is over, I took out all the clothes and hung them on the pole..and went back to my notebook.

Me : You there darling?
V : Here, here, where do you go?
Me : GHo hang clothes lah..not like you don’t have to do anything, login to chat with ladies.. Angry
V : No, No No, I didn’t chat with others, only you my dear.
Me : Ok OK, trust you, what time are you going to sleep?
V : you want to sleep already,
Me : Yes, Yes, it’s almost 11pm, so tired…
V : OK, Ok you go sleep, I chat with your hubby on the bowling bet and game rules.
Me : ok, ok don’t chat too late bye, kiss.
V : wha.. I want a real kiss.
Me : Don’t want.., ok, ok tomorrow we see how. Bye, good night.

I straight away log off, enough of teasing , haha, and off my notebook.
I went to sleep as I’m feeling tired.. Hubby was still chatting with his g/f when I kissed me goodnight and did glance over his pc screen.. Saw the last sentence from PinkLady “ after pub we go hotel …..”

Woah, I whisper to hubby, go lah, she is waiting for you.. My hubby held my face and kiss me hard, saying, “ later i want you”
Me : I'm going to sleep, good night..

I fell asleep soon after.

Next morning…..

I woke up at around 9am, went to wash up and put on my big Tee shirt. I saw into the mirror, there’s a love bite on my right neck..I woke up hubby.
Me : Dear wake up, we go for breakfast, I am too lazy to make it for you..
Hubby, What’s time is it?
Me : 10 o’clock (in fact it is 9o’clock), this is to make him get up, always add 1 hour when waking your hubby. Haha.
He gets up and rushes to brush up and shower...when he came out to comb his hair, I pushed him down on the bed, pinning him down by beholding his arm apart, and I lean down to kiss him, kiss his neck and give him a love bite, it turn out to be smaller than his love nite on me.
Hubby, Ouch, don’t bite me..
Me : Look here, you bite me so bigg, now my turn, fair and square..
I laugh and put on my dress..

Hubby : Why you dress up so early, we still got another 3 hours to go.
Me : We are going for breakfast at Mcdonald's, then we proceed to marina bay to walk, can or not..
Hubby : Oh, ok, we go now..

We proceed to our fav Mcdonald outlet to have our breakfast, i purposely take my time to delay..
After we had our breakfast, we hailed a cab to Marina bay. We stopped at the junction of the road facing the big field and alight after paying the taxi uncle.. We walk towards the field and along the side as we head for Victor bowls, beside the bowling centre, there;s a few pub along the terrace building..we took a walk, as hubby place his arm around my back, and he hold me tight as we walk, he extend his arm to touch my breast, feeling the soft bra and twisting my nipples,.’
Me : Ooi, still ealy.
Hubby : haha, you wear such a sexy bra, give who see.
Me : No la, if wear a padding bra, so hot sure inside sweat, wear this is cooling and not so sweat.
As we approached Victor's bowl and entered, all was there already, we greeted each other, V, greets me too and signals me to go to the toilet walkway..
need to pay extra attention, dont be caught by your wife, then everything is ok
Old 26-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKLIM View Post
Wow welcome back Joanne Lee its been along time. Waiting for more updates.
ya perhaps only during this pandemic, more time spend at home, can do many things
Old 26-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
As we reached Westin Stamford, Hubby text V to go to the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel.
V showed me the text, I nodded my head..placing my hand on his lap.
Love sis notti hand, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1