The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold
Re: Skills future

Omg camping for more updates so exciting
Old 15-06-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next chapter!
Old 17-06-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ilock always has his ways of keeping us on the edge of our seats and make us wanting for more! Bravo!
Old 17-06-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredible writing by bro TS. Waiting for updates too!
Old 18-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa’s eyes are opened and I could not tear my eyes away from the tightly wound scarf around her neck. The colours are gone in her cheeks and she looks pale, not that I should be able to tell.
I’m blind remember ?
She must be dead for a while. It’s unbelievable the kind of shit I am capable of getting myself into.

“Can I have a stool to sit on ? “ I asked Terry and he handed me the small chair in front of the dresser.

I positioned it at the front end of the bed and sat down slowly.

I pretended to feel for Lisa’s feet on the bed before I touched her left foot. It’s cold and stiff. Something that I figure should not go unnoticed especially if I have done proper massage before.
If I don’t voice it out, I might look like an absolutely noob.

“Mdm… your feet is really cold… are you feeling ok ? “ I asked while feigning innocent. “you should really sleep with natural ventilation…air conditioning is not good for you in the long run..”
Squeezing an inch of the lotion on my palm, I rubbed the lotion on my hand before I reached for Lisa’s feet. The skin feels weird and rubbery. There is none of the warmth you feel from touching another living breathing human.

I started praying that her feet will be all that is required for me to massage.

“I forgot to tell you… my wife… ermm…she’s had a bit of an accident… so her legs are a bit stiff…can’t walk properly…” Terry lied.

“oh… ok..”

Applying the lotion over Lisa’s feet, I used my thumb and tried to replicate what I remembered was done for me during my previous foot massage session.
Terry continued staring at me and I tried to strike up a conversation with the dead Lisa.

“You should exercise more Mdm… blood circulation is not ideal… you should move about more often…” I spoke while pretending to be pressing some spots that are connected to nerve endings.

Terry spoke for Lisa again, saying that she’s quite tired after a long day.

“Is it true you can tell a person’s health from her foot ? “ Terry asked.

“For the more experienced therapist, they can… I’m still learning…” I said as I continued rubbing the lifeless body.

This officially tops the list for the sickest thing I’ve ever done. While trying to keep my expression neutral, I was in fact, in the verge of throwing up.

Terry checked his phone and I saw him tying something into it.

Then, he pretended to talk to Lisa.

“What was that honey ? Or… ok… sure…sure… I’ll let him know..” Terry said while eyeing me from the corner of his eye.

“Ah Fu…. Sorry ah…. My wife don’t feel so good… she wants you to stop… but don’t worry…. I’ll still pay you…”

“Oh…I’m sorry Mdm if I didn’t go a good job…I’m still learning…”

“Don’t worry…women all like these…. Change their mind often…” Terry pulled out 4 fifty dollar bills and stuffed them into my hand.

I pretended to feel it for a second before exclaiming that’s too much for a massage.

“yeah…it’s too much for a massage, but not too much for a short trip down the street Ah Fu… “ Terry said. “Ah Biao say you won’t ask questions..”

I scrunched up the notes and nodded.

I don’t know what trip and what street he is talking about, but it seemed like he wants me to go somewhere.

“Ok…”

Looking at me for a second, Terry asked if I could remove my sunglasses and my heart rate started racing.

“wh…why ? “ I asked.

“Just curious how your eyes look like…”
I tried to act casual and removed my glasses while focusing on a single spot. I lowered my eyelid partially to make it seem like my eyes are not normal.

“why are you eyelids twitching ? “ He asked.

“they are always twitching… I have a bit of muscle problem around there..” I spat out another round of bullshit. “ this is why I wear glasses, it makes people uncomfortable..”

Terry walked in front of me and stared right into my eyes. My bladder is on the verge of bursting as I forced myself to stare straight. I must not meet his stare.
In fact I was beginning to tear a little as Terry paced about in front of me.

Satisfied with his request, Terry turned away from me and I was about to put my glasses back on when I remembered I should not be able to know when he is done.

I pretended to call out for him.

“Hello..? you there ? “

“yeah.. yeah…you can put your glasses back on..”
Terry opened Lisa’s wardrobe and he seemed to be looking for something. Whatever it is that he needs me to deliver, it must be crucial that I’m blind. He doesn’t want me to see it.

“Can I use your toilet ? “ I asked not just because I needed to pee, it’s because I could feel my dinner on the verge of exploding out of my stomach.

“Sure… it’s the door behind you….” Terry said without looking at me.

Not wanting to give anything away, I stretched out my hands and soon felt the door frame of the door leading to the master bath. I was still thinking how I can mask the sound of me puking when the door swung opened to reveal another surprise.
I almost cursed out loud and I had to mask it with a spade of fake coughing.
The whole bathroom is filled with a strong scent of air freshener and disinfectant.
There is another girl in the bathtub and she is not alone.
Lying face down in the tub, the girl did not seem like she is alive. Another man still covered with blood stains sat on the window sill beside the bathtub with his feet stepping on the body in the tub. In his hand, he held a what appears to be a small saw that is also covered with blood splatters.

It took all I had in me not to scream at the sight as the man stared quietly at me. Shutting the door, I did not lock it in case I need to get out fast. The man eyed me suspiciously as my hands felt for the sink, the toilet roll and the toilet seat.
Suppressing my puke, I reluctantly removed my pants and lowered them. Sitting down on the toilet seat, my pee came out strong and fast without urging. In fact I was on the verge of peeing in my pants.
The urine stream lasted only about 15 seconds but it felt like forever.

I took a deep breath and tried to control my breathing to calm down.
If he wanted me dead, he would have struck immediately. Instead, he is just staring at me quietly without moving. He wants to remain hidden. Through my shades, I looked at the man’s features, his height, what he is wearing, trying to remember as much as I could.

After I’m done peeing, I stood up and pulled my pants back on before feeling for the flush button.

Quickly washing my hands, I felt for the door handle and stepped back into the bedroom.

Terry looked behind me into the bathroom before asking if I’m ok.

“All good Ah Fu ? Stomachache ar ? Nervous ? haha “

“No…no… I’m ok…”

“Your friend Ah Biao so comfortable now… make big money already… relax…work for me…I confirm you will be comfortable…don’t need to rely on handouts.” Terry said as he thrust a waist pouch into my hands.

“relax Ah Fu…. Ah Biao say you all got collect money and move cigarettes before….this is nothing….people like you are invisible…” Terry said as he asked me to follow him out of the room.

The bag felt pretty heavy. 3-4kg by my estimates.

He asked me to wait by the dining table and I saw him walk to the freezer. Taking a package out, he added that to the bag I was to deliver.

“about 3 streets down, Lorong 14…. Walk in… someone will come for you..” Terry said as he helped me put the bag on my body.

I’m royally fucked now. I don’t know what is in that bag but I can probably guess.

High chance it’s drugs.
If I walk out into the street and get caught with this shit, I’m dead.

“Where is Ah Biao ? “ I asked.

“He’s on holiday…make enough money already… of course go on holiday right.. ? “ Terry said while nudging me out of the bedroom.

I told myself to remain calm as Terry led me to his door.

“I won’t follow you now Ah Fu…. Can you make your way there… ? I’ll get my friend to keep a look out for you…”

“yes… yes I can…”

“Alright…”

I tapped my way to the lift lobby and felt for the button. Unsure if Terry is still looking at me, I didn’t dare to turn around. When I heard the lift open, I shuffled inside and again, took my time to feel for the ground floor button.

Terry’s main door is closed but there’s no way of knowing if he’s peeping through the view finder.

Holding my breath until the lift door shut, I cursed out loudly the moment it starts to descend.

Opening the fanny pack, I saw 3 bags of white powdery substances in it. There’s also a bag of pills and some round aluminum balls. Right at the bottom, there is also something tightly wrapped with cling wrap but I could not make out what it is. It felt cold to the touch, that must be what Terry just removed from the fridge.

“Fuck… fuck… fuck !” I cursed as the lift came down to level 1.

It’s too late to turn back now.

I zipped up the bag and the moment the lift door opened, I tapped my cane and started to feel my way out of the development. As I exited the gate, I could feel Terry’s eyes on me as I walked.
He’s probably spying on me from above.

Perhaps it’s the guilty conscience, I find myself walking a bit too slowly. A police car slowed down for the turn into a side street and my heart almost stopped beating.

Forcing myself to continue with the delivery, I saw another 2 police officers talking to a table of uncles drinking beer and just chilling out for the evening.

Everywhere I turned and looked, I see cameras, I see people looking at me. Even faded anti-crime posters on the walls of the buildings spooked me.
Dead bodies, drug smuggling, I’m dead. I’m going to die real soon.
This must be why Suwen said she saw me cry after looking at the date on the piece of paper.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Approaching the street where I was to make the delivery, a man came out of the shadows and started coming towards me. He looked around the vicinity before walking up to my side.

“Don’t stop Ah Fu… keep walking…” He said.

“Orh..”

Approaching one of the legal whore houses, the man put his arms around my shoulder and led me into the property.

I’ve never been inside one of this place before. I’ve heard stories and read articles describing what is it like inside but have never mustered up enough courage to check one out. If I did, I probably won’t still be a virgin at my age.

Stepping in, I could see the colourful neon lights and the large glass panel with stools behind it. This must be the fish tank everyone talks about.
I was expecting to see girls sitting behind the glass with number tags on them but it’s empty. There isn’t a pimp behind the small reception counter either.
There is a strong smell of incense burning and I could hear some chanting being played from a speaker in a language I don’t understand.

The man nudged me towards the back of the house before taking the waist pouch from me.

“wait here…” He said.

“ok..”

He went on to make a call, presumably to Terry.
The spot I’m standing in is right beside a small kitchen.

There is a small dining table beside me and I noticed 6 container boxes of packed food. Looking around without moving my head too much, It doesn’t look like there is anyone around here aside from the man who led me in.
Not on the ground floor at least. They might be on level 2.

Beside the kitchen counter, there is an old aluminum door. A relic from the past supported only by the hinges on the side. A door like this comes with a sizable gap between the bottom of the door and the ground itself.

What caught my attention was the shadows. There’s light coming from inside that room and the moving shadows tells me there is someone in there.

“Hey..”

The man appeared suddenly and asked me to take a seat.

“oh..ok..”

“I need 10 minutes… you sit here first… don’t move around “

He guided me to a chair by the dining table and poured me a glass of water.

“Here, wait for me here. I will be right back in a while.” He said.

The man walked away and I could hear his heavy footsteps going up to level 2. The sound insulation between floors are terrible. I heard the loud creak of a door opening before it slammed shut above.

I held still for a couple of seconds before I cautiously got up. I touched the packed food on the table and realized the takeaway packets are empty except for the last packet. Unless that man could finish 5 packets of food, there must be someone else around here.

Lifting up the bag, I touched the bottom of the full pack and it still feels a little warm.
I saw movements under the aluminum door and quickly returned to my seat. I turned around to face it, eager to see who will emerge.
After a couple of minutes of waiting, no one came out.
However, I could still see the shadows dancing under the door. Whoever is inside is definitely moving.

I bent forward and lowered myself to the ground. Crawling towards the door, I tried to peep at what is behind that door.
My body recoiled in shock and I almost bumped into the dining table when I saw the people inside. They are all tied up on the floor.
The aluminum door is not locked, only a flimsy catch secured it to the wall beside it to keep it closed. I opened it and upon hearing the creak of the hinges, the occupants of the room jumped and started mumbling. Their mouth were gagged up, and it’s obvious they are afraid.

There are 5 men, 1 woman inside that room. The only man that is not tied up is lying face down on the ground with his hands in an awkward angle.
The woman is the only one that is blindfolded while the men are not. The men’s eyes were wandering all over the place and it suddenly struck me why they are not blindfolded.

They’re blind.
The woman is probably the youngest of the lot in her mid-twenties. Dressed in a pair of dirty shorts and t-shirt, she looked like she has not showered in a couple of days.
Beneath the messy and oily hair, I could tell she is quite pretty.
With her hands tied up behind her and her ankles bound, she kept struggling to try and shift her body far away from the door where I’m standing.

Something is definitely going on here. These people are being kept against their will in the room. Common sense dictate that I try to do something. I could call the police and say hi to them with a few KG of drugs on me and a shitload of explanation which will see me admitted into the institute of mental health.

Or I can try to do something on my own and be the dumb smartass waist deep in shit that I’ve now become.
Looking in the kitchen, there are knives and scissors hanging freely on the dish rack. I can easily cut them free.

If these are able bodied men who can see, I have no doubts we can overpower the man and break free. However, without the gift of sight, it’s too dangerous for them.
They could walk right into a wall without knowing. Even if I were to free them all at once, how will I get them out to safety ?
Give everyone a string and ask them to hold on to it ?
My head felt like it was going to split apart. I’ll have to figure out a way to save them without exposing myself or having to explain anything to anyone.

I lowered myself to the woman and whispered in her ears.

“I’m not with them, I’m here to save you… I’ll remove the gag but please don’t shout, the man is on level 2.”
The woman nodded her head and I removed her blindfold and gag at the same time.
I quickly put a finger to my lips.

She took a couple of seconds to register that I’m not her captor and started begging me to save her.
“they got you here to deliver things too ? is it ? are you done ? are you going to leave…? “ The woman fired off her question rapidly, the fear evident in her eyes.

“yes.. yes.. I brought something here…”

“you can see ? you can see ? how ? “ She asked without giving me a chance to answer her. “ they only use the blind..”

“I pretended… it’s a long story..”

“Get us out of here…. We need to go… we need to go now !” she pleaded with tears rolling down the side of her cheeks

“what is going on here?” I asked. “ Are you all drug mules too ? they make you deliver drugs before locking you up ? “
The woman shook her head vigorously.
“No… no… they are not drug dealers…no…no they are not… please…please get me out of here now..!”

“who are they… what are they doing ?”

“They are mad men… they are crazy…. Please… please save us….you need to get us out. … please…they will kill us…”

Before I could carry on my questioning, I heard the loud slam of the door from the level above.

“stay still, I need to go… I’ll come back….i promise”

“No.. no.. no.. no.. please.. please… no…don’t …don’t “ She whined in a pitiful manner and I reassured her I will get them out.

“Look at me… hey… look at me….” I whispered quickly. “ I promise… I will save all of you…”

The woman nodded and looked like she is about to break down mentally when I put back the blindfold and asked her to bite down on the gag for a bit while I figure something out.

I shut the door and quickly returned to my seat at the dining table.
The heavy footsteps came back down to level one and soon, the mysterious man appeared in the kitchen.

“I need you to go back to Terry….he forgot to pass you something..” he said.

“oh… ok..”

The man walked me out of the property and lit up a cigarette.

I tapped my way back to the condominium and this time round, Terry is waiting for me on the ground floor.

“Hey Ah Fu…. Simple job right… sorry ah.. I forgot something else…” Terry said as he put a sling bag around my neck. “after this and it’s done…”

The bag felt twice as heavy this time. Whatever I’m delivering, it’s cold, probably just came from the freezer as well.
I don’t have an opportunity to open it but I could hear the crinkle of heavy plastics from the bag as I moved. The plastic is thick, closer to that of ziplock bags rather than those thin shopping bags from supermarket.

I made my way back to the same street and again, the man approached me.
Soon, I was back in the kitchen and the man helped me remove the bag from my body.

“thank you for your help Ah Fu… that’s all …. Finish your drink before you go..” he said.

The man took the cup of water he poured for me and put it in my hand. Alarm bells were going off in my head. He looked at me, waiting for me to drink.

“I’m not thirsty thank you…” I replied. “ how do I address you by the way…”

I registered the change in his expression and a switch got flicked inside me. My heart beat faster, sending blood and oxygen to my muscles. I could feel a rush inside my brain like I just got the runner’s high from clocking a few good km.

I could see his hand reaching behind his back and I got ready to defend myself if needed.

“I’m Edwin….” He replied and I could see his hand reaching deeper into his pocket.

“Oh Edwin, Thank you for the job ah… next time do contact me if you have more..” I took my cane but before I could start tapping my way towards the exit, I saw the taser he man pulled out from his back pocket.

“sure Ah Fu….no problem.”
He raised it up and I saw him grin as he stretched his hand towards my chest, thinking that I could not see what he is doing.

I grabbed his wrist before he could come close with my right hand. My left hand went for his biceps and using his own elbow swing as a lever, I swung the taser right back at Edwin. Depressing the trigger, A single line of electrical charge danced in between the 2 metal prongs as the rapid clicking from the device filled the kitchen.

A split second before I used his toy against him, I was worried I will get a shock as well but I was thankful I paid attention back in school during science class.
The voltage is grounded and grounded only by the person being electrocutred.

Kicking him in his groin, I jammed the taser in his chest before he could figure out what is going on. The moment it connected with his body, he went stiff and fell like a stiff log onto the floor. The man went into a spasm and his body kept twitching.

I backed away from him and I removed my sunglasses.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster (A)

The game is up now.
There’s no need to pretend any longer.

The man is still conscious. He is trying to reach for the taser again. I grabbed it away from him and jammed it into his thigh. I heard a couple of loud thud as his head slammed onto the concrete ground. Then he stopped moving.

“fuck..” I cursed and quickly bent down to check him for a pulse.

He’s still breathing but I don’t know how long he will be out.

Not wanting to take my chances, I grabbed a scissors and quickly opened the door where the prisoners are being held.

I cut the girl free first.

“help me with the guy” I said and started to drag Edwin into the room.

The girl took a moment to come to terms with what is happening and asked if he is dead.

“No he’s still alive. We need to tie him up before he wakes….what’s your name ? how did you end up here..? ”

“I’m Daphne….i’m a social worker….ermm…it’s a long story…you ? ”

“I’m Jerry.”
I turned and looked at her before commenting.

“Looks like you meddled in somethings you shouldn’t have outside your job scope eh…” I grunted as we dragged Edwin.

“Yeah… well…. Sort of…. Would be good if we don’t involve the police in this until I’m out of the picture…”

“I feel the same way…”

Together, we dragged the man into the room and I told the rest of the prisoners I’m getting them out once we are done with Edwin.
“Are there any others here ? “ I asked Daphne.

“There are 2 more… Terry and Larry. They went out in the morning…I don’t know when they will be back….” She said. “ There might be others out there that we don’t know of… they have a few friends around this area…”

So the guy watching me pee is Larry.

Using the zip ties in the room, we secured Edwin and I started cutting the rest of the men loose.

“is Ah Biao here..? “ I asked.

Daphne gestured to the dead blind man lying motionless on the ground.
“That’s him…”

Just when I thought we can make a break for freedom, Daphne delivered another piece of grave news.

“did you see where are the wheelchairs ? “

“what wheelchairs? “ I asked.

Daphne looked at me before turning back to 2 of the visually impaired men on the ground who have yet to get back on their feet.
My hand went to forehead and I groaned.

“their wheelchairs…. If not, how are we getting them out..?” Daphne said.
I blew out a mouthful of air as I looked around the property.
It’s a short walk to porch from the side. I steeped out to take a look at the wide open porch with a roof overhang cantilever far enough to act as a shelter for vehicles.

I could call a taxi.

Suddenly my shoulder relaxed and I turned towards the direction where carpark block 11A is. Hock Chuan’s van, the keys he’s holding, everything came rushing into my head as the pieces fell into place.

The skies opened up at that moment and started to pour.

“I have a van… but I’ll need some time to get it here…” I told Daphne.

“How long ? “
“give me 15 minutes…I’ll run as fast as I can.” I said and she nodded.

Taking off into the heavy downpour, I crossed the main road easily because traffic is light. Running as fast as my feet could manage, I arrived at Hock Chuan’s van totally drenched.

Opening the door, I took the car keys from his lifeless hand and fired up the engine.

The rain is so heavy that I have the wipers going at it’s full speed. Even there, I could barely keep the water off my windscreen.
Arriving at the property, I backed the vehicle into the porch.

When I got to the kitchen, I was horrified to see Edwin awake and the prisoners were trying to subdue him.

Daphne grabbed an old toaster from the kitchen table and slammed it 3 times on Edwin’s head before he went cold.

“go, go go, we need to go now..” Daphne hurried. “leave Ah Biao…we’ll call the police to come here after we’re out..!”

We loaded into the van and Daphne was asking why is there a dead man in the vehicle.

“It’s a long story… he committed suicide…” I said.

Daphne got into the driver seat and started the engine.

“You can drive ? “ I asked as I lifted the last man into the back.

“Of course I can drive.” She shot back.

Slamming the side door shut, I got into the passenger seat a second before Daphne floored the accelerator into the rain.

My heart is still beating at twice it’s normal rate. I turned and asked if everyone is ok in the back and they are fine.

“I need to get them all to a hospital but I cannot do it with a dead body in the car. I cant’ explain that away.” Daphne said, making turns and swerves in the heavy downpour.

“Then what? What do you want to do ? dump him ? “ I asked

“he’s your friend.?”

“Yeah.. kind of..” I replied.

“I’m sorry man… I can’t explain away a stolen van… but not a body…” Daphne stopped the vehicle suddenly and I could not see where we are.

“help me, we need to leave him.” Daphne opened her door without giving me time to consider.

“wait…i..”

Stepping out into the rain, I felt as if someone just gave me a slap across my cheek.

We’re right back behind old airport road market.
The rain seemed to be getting heavier by the minute.

“Hurry!” Daphne urged.

Together, we carried Hock Chuan’s body out of the vehicle and placed him down by the side of the vehicle.

I looked at Hock Chuan lying face up in the carpark lot.

It’s like someone has been drawing a circle on a paper all these while and finally the lines have met and the circle is complete.

Looking at my watch, it’s now 31st December 2018.
It’s 1am in the morning.
62 year old Hock Chuan is now lying face up in the carpark lot.

Lot 14.

No one murdered him and left him there.

I put him there.

……………………………………..
Old 18-06-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, looking forward to next instalment!
Old 18-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow the plot was so well though out right to how Hock Chuan's body end up at lot14.
So looking forward to next update. TS thank u so much for writing
Old 18-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing story (absolutely no sex) and still so griping…

Well done!
Old 19-06-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Ikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
Amazing story (absolutely no sex) and still so griping…

Well done!
Cannot imagine if there's sex
Old 20-06-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Wow... awesome updates.
Old 20-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Subbed to your site very nice stories
Old 22-06-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is absolutely intense. Bro ilock, your mind works in wondrous ways man. Its like Inception, where one has to read certain parts over again to catch the gist of what exactly is happening. Which makes the writer quite the genius to be able to pan everything out in his head, episode after episode of genius! Keep going bro!
Old 22-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebelow View Post
This story is absolutely intense. Bro ilock, your mind works in wondrous ways man. Its like Inception, where one has to read certain parts over again to catch the gist of what exactly is happening. Which makes the writer quite the genius to be able to pan everything out in his head, episode after episode of genius! Keep going bro!
Fully agreed bro. TS is a genius!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1