The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
last time still can see those ads on newpaper.
yes..that is when I checkout those HC that I never been to..
Old 20-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Back then in the 90s, most HCs are staffed by young and pretty M'sians.
Of course you have local and Msian milfs or aunties.
The only handful and rare foreigners are Thais.
It was indeed the golden era, so much fun and al lot cheaper with better facilities too.
Old 20-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ya. those were the days and all were flooded with malaysian lady.

Those were the ones that frequent go.

Joyful HC
Eniment HC
Tanglin HC
Eniment HC

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

ohh tell me abt it i prefer east coast wakiki or cabana, away from city and moon's BJ always blow my mind

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 20-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The closest we have now is G-spa. But too expensive and think no happy ending.
Old 20-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

往事只能回味。。。now all the good stuff can only be recalled
Old 20-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

sammi Grand HC
Old 21-01-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

My all time favourite was Sasha spa, cause I got a ML as a girlfriend. Good times.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

I frequented Eminent HC in its last years of business.

It was quiet during the day, and you could have the entire jaccuzzi to yourself.
The food auntie was super friendly and always recommended the girls to me.. it's funny but I don't remember any of them now.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ahhhh those really were the good ole days.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

I miss dragon and Balmoral.... those were the good days.... Can snake whole day inside HC.... damn....
Old 21-01-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!

i patronised the ulu Sphere HC twice. Opposite Bird Park. Fond memories.
Old 21-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 14
Homelyboy222 is one of the Best!Homelyboy222 is one of the Best!Homelyboy222 is one of the Best!

My favourite was Youth HC, if I remember correctly their name are Cindy, Qiqi and one more I forgot the name. All their services are the best, nowadays difficult to find such standard anymore. Even have 双飞 with them a couple of time. Really missed all these old days.
Old 21-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if the authorities allow the old spa concept to resume, it will not be the same without MY or SG ML's...

Would probably only go for the facilities with buddies to chill......

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Gspa, spa-1, katong hot spa, havelock furama spa nes and yuan ching superbowl new v spa. Anyone know which spa has the biggest pool and movie theatre?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1