The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Re: Chinese tcm supplements

nice recommendation.

but a little exp.
Old 31-03-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackClover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, so far so good for me. For those who don't mind spending a little extra can consider. Must tell the medical hall 雄液补品. They understand better
Old 01-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Tried the 金枪补肾丸 for a week, didnt observe improvement in terms of timing instead it made me very 'heaty'. For bros who tried it anyone has similar experience?
Old 11-04-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
bro, you try 五子衍宗丸, as this is yin/yang neutral, not heaty.

the 金匮补肾丸 is to treat yang deficiency, so it's more heaty.

for timing, I think it's better to try gambir or delay spray/tissue.

these tcm supplement is mainly for libido issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Tried the 金枪补肾丸 for a week, didnt observe improvement in terms of timing instead it made me very 'heaty'. For bros who tried it anyone has similar experience?
Old 13-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Jette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine is tongkat ali instant coffee bought from Malaysia

no effects for me during the first few weeks, so i just take as i am coffee addict, need at least 3-5 cups everyday. i only took a pack every morning, as lazy to queue for coffee. but after 2-3 months, can feel the hardness every morning.

therafter, i increased to 2 packs daily, and my wife said the sex is getting better and she now requested for it every 2-3 days instead of fortnightly which is like handing in assignment deadlines.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jette View Post

no effects for me during the first few weeks, so i just take as i am coffee addict, need at least 3-5 cups everyday. i only took a pack every morning, as lazy to queue for coffee. but after 2-3 months, can feel the hardness every morning.

therafter, i increased to 2 packs daily, and my wife said the sex is getting better and she now requested for it every 2-3 days instead of fortnightly which is like handing in assignment deadlines.
Bro what’s the tongkat ali instant coffee name....? Pls share le or DM me...thanks ah
Old 14-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

it's coffee laced with sidenafil.

you drink 1 whole packet, sure feel giddy and heart pounding.

you can imagine the amount of dose in the coffee.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/hsa-warns-public-against-buying-consuming-3-sexual-enhancement-products-from-bedok-north

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jette View Post

Old 14-04-2021, 07:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutonite View Post
Bro what’s the tongkat ali instant coffee name....? Pls share le or DM me...thanks ah
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-04-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
bro, you try 五子衍宗丸, as this is yin/yang neutral, not heaty.

the 金匮补肾丸 is to treat yang deficiency, so it's more heaty.

for timing, I think it's better to try gambir or delay spray/tissue.

these tcm supplement is mainly for libido issue.
Thanks bro for the advice
Old 22-04-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackClover View Post
Im taking this herbal product "liquid alpha tonic" It claims to tonify the kidney and blood, but the boss says also can help men's health. After a few days i just feels very sensitive, abit abit also hard knn. My wife also no help me release. I have to pcc a few times to cool down lol
i prefer the green version

cannot find any tcm seahorse pill
Old 17-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 0
CoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
it's coffee laced with sidenafil.

you drink 1 whole packet, sure feel giddy and heart pounding.

you can imagine the amount of dose in the coffee.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...om-bedok-north
Previously I tried one packet my heart beats very fast.
Old 17-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

CoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of lightCoconutShake is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
try testojack from iherb if you want to take tongkat ali.

https://iherb.co/rofp3QE

I feel very horny after taking it for 2 to 3 months.

I took it together with pycnogenol and l-arginine. all can be purchased from iherb which are safe.
Thanks bro
Old 17-05-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
all are the same bro.

top - 60 tabs
middle - 500 tabs
bottom - powder.
Thanks bro
Old 17-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SillyWilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Maca supplements before?
Is it the same as Tongkat?
Old 18-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoconutShake View Post
Thanks bro
Prince devitt upped back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1