The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro u mean this jenny she give the angmoh free handjob and also she laji with the angmoh for free? WTF man.
laji dunno lah - hj 100% sure - i understand he is young, he is 帅哥and whatever bullshit, but this is not fair.
so he is white he gets things for free and I am pinoy and cannot?and she does not even dare to talk in english with me since she speaks bad.

she cannot think about going long term with him, he is no more than 30 and i doubt he has enough money, she can have any singaporean and she would be spoiled with thousands of dollars a month.

Last edited by franciscoJimene; 03-12-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boyboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been awhile and shared the location to a few bros. Unfortunately no further FR.. it is not JQ or 8x. It is south side
Old 03-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros please share!
Old 04-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
laji dunno lah - hj 100% sure - i understand he is young, he is 帅哥and whatever bullshit, but this is not fair.
so he is white he gets things for free and I am pinoy and cannot?and she does not even dare to talk in english with me since she speaks bad.

she cannot think about going long term with him, he is no more than 30 and i doubt he has enough money, she can have any singaporean and she would be spoiled with thousands of dollars a month.
Don"t underestimate them prcs. They can 1 time have both the singaporean and the ang moh. They are experts at juggling many guys lah. Ang moh is probably for her own enjoyment and dream, sg guys is for the $$.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 04-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Don"t underestimate them prcs. They can 1 time have both the singaporean and the ang moh. They are experts at juggling many guys lah. Ang moh is probably for her own enjoyment and dream, sg guys is for the $$.
Haha try her before.. anyway if the ml likes u.. no tips and french kiss is very common.. why jealous. If u handsome u got thesr bonus everywhere.. even sg girls outside..

Face the facts.. looks does matters even though money also important.

I rembr ml tell me before. If handsome they willing to do more rather than for money with old man
Old 04-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Haha try her before.. anyway if the ml likes u.. no tips and french kiss is very common.. why jealous. If u handsome u got thesr bonus everywhere.. even sg girls outside..

Face the facts.. looks does matters even though money also important.

I rembr ml tell me before. If handsome they willing to do more rather than for money with old man
To be fair, in all those years I live here, I did not hear very often about ML giving anything for free, specially if Chinese.
I heard some Singaporean Bro, after having spend 1200$ in an iPhone or after 25 meetings in 40 days, saying they got extra for free - but apart from those disillusioned people, I never met anyone saying they got anything free from a PRC.

Yet the way she talked with this young ang moh, I would not be surprised if he is below 30... it makes my blood boiling. the effort she made to talk in english and understand his terrible mandarin.. the kisses.. what she said about not spending money.. maybe even going out with him after?

I would have been less pissed if - as usual - she was just using some Singaporean to get money, but this guy cannot have the means, and she can have Singaporeans giving her 20K a month of allowance for a short and bad f...

I do not want to sound racist. Everything makes me feel so jealous and rageful, and I do not know how can you keep going to ladies as such when they are there to spoil you, get tons of money and enjoy the real time with white people.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy123 View Post
Not sure if this place was discussed but found a nicely decorated and clean place with shower facilities inside the room.

It has parking and eateries nearby good for energy top up post massage.

Standard activities, rates are a bit higher and manned by Prc, the lady was friendly and chatty. Likely to be my new regular place haha

Pm me if anyone has others for exchange.
Thanks for the contact... Seems like this joint also have prostate massage..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If u handsome and she's very comfortable, yes u have the chance to spend more time inside, even making love for free,I've done it numerous times. It's the fact bros
Old 05-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro you need to calm down. as long as you got your $88 p-massage she has fulfilled her duty. What she do for other people is her business your rage is not logical. PRC also human and to those they like, they will treat better, and i can say its a fact not a hearsay, once you find one that click with you will you accept it if other people get angry at the ML+you for treating you better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
To be fair, in all those years I live here, I did not hear very often about ML giving anything for free, specially if Chinese.
I heard some Singaporean Bro, after having spend 1200$ in an iPhone or after 25 meetings in 40 days, saying they got extra for free - but apart from those disillusioned people, I never met anyone saying they got anything free from a PRC.

Yet the way she talked with this young ang moh, I would not be surprised if he is below 30... it makes my blood boiling. the effort she made to talk in english and understand his terrible mandarin.. the kisses.. what she said about not spending money.. maybe even going out with him after?

I would have been less pissed if - as usual - she was just using some Singaporean to get money, but this guy cannot have the means, and she can have Singaporeans giving her 20K a month of allowance for a short and bad f...

I do not want to sound racist. Everything makes me feel so jealous and rageful, and I do not know how can you keep going to ladies as such when they are there to spoil you, get tons of money and enjoy the real time with white people.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kewell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm living at Bedok south. Pls share location. Thanks
Old 05-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact
Old 12-12-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
pirate9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Driving abt 8pm see JQ closed shops early and have rwd sign board outside. Wah p msg close shop ahh. Amyone have info
Old 13-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

facebook says they're "under renovation" for one month. let's see if it'll ever reopen
Old 14-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addictiveam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy123 View Post
Not sure if this place was discussed but found a nicely decorated and clean place with shower facilities inside the room.

It has parking and eateries nearby good for energy top up post massage.

Standard activities, rates are a bit higher and manned by Prc, the lady was friendly and chatty. Likely to be my new regular place haha

Pm me if anyone has others for exchange.
Old 15-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bro,
Relax, she is a ML and she like white meat lor. Want to makan more white meat or even target him for long-term relationship. Or maybe he is just a regular, just visited her 7 times in the last five days.. ha ha..

This is PRC, they think ten steps ahead even before we think 2 steps. Don't get KCed by them.

Like their service, pay and enjoy.
Don't like, don't revisit to signal to them their service is lousy.Show them who is boss.

If angmo fall for her KC trap, his loss, your escape hatch.

Rock On Bro
Hi bro,

Can share the contact? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread