The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
No, I've seen Helen before, is not her. And is not one of the gals listed below as I've seen all of them.
Hmm.. who is this slim and big tits MILF?
Wah bro u power leh........visit so many times liao. I ever try at Zion Rd b4 a few times, but no special.....and i gave up going there.........
Old 22-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
saabaero69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Could she be Cindy?

Quote:
No, I've seen Helen before, is not her. And is not one of the gals listed below as I've seen all of them.

1) Helen
2) Apple
3) Jenny
4) Lisa
5) Kim
6) Amy
7) Susan
8) Serene
9) Lucy
10) Anita

Hmm.. who is this slim and big tits MILF?
Old 22-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabaero69 View Post
Could she be Cindy?
Hmm.. dunno how Cindy look like. How about Linda? No one here try her before?
Old 25-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hmm.. dunno how Cindy look like. How about Linda? No one here try her before?
Tried Linda yesterday, she's not the gal I'm looking for.
May try Cindy next time.

By the way, the lady I'm looking for is the second lady from left in the second rows in the picture on the wall. Hope some bro can help.

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Ya. Recep opened the door and peeked in while i was having my massage. I think this is very bad taste! Someone can go bonk her and teach her a lesson
Old 26-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluticeberg View Post
Ya. Recep opened the door and peeked in while i was having my massage. I think this is very bad taste! Someone can go bonk her and teach her a lesson
Yes, the girls told me usually is the older recept who does that, not the young and skinny one. I'm not willing to do her, hehe.

Since waiting for some kind soul to enlighten me on the big tits lady I'm looking for. the second lady from left in the second rows in the picture on the wall. Hope some bro can help.

I'll hate to go try a new gal everytime to find out, and I dun see her often too.
Old 27-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chinacharm is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried amy before? Is she good?
Old 27-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinacharm View Post
Anyone tried amy before? Is she good?
hi bro , been to this place quite offen , and has try few gals over there , AMY is one of the best msger beside ZOEY n HELEN .
look wise abt 6/10 ..age abt 35+ ...body a bit baba n she very friendly but hv to make appointment early .

Saw cindy but ner try her b4 but my customer try it n its good rate her msg 8.5/10 .....look sweet with long curl hair lau chio ....age abt will check it out
Old 27-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

I've tried Zoe, Anna and Julie (in order of good to least good, though even Julie was ok)

All acceptable looks, though look like in their 30's.

Strictly speaking there is no hanky panky, but with Julie, there were mixed signals. When she was massaaging my arm and hand, she held my hand so close to her tummy area that my fingers were actually touching her tummy and bottom of her bra and I'm sure she could feel my fingers touching there. She didnt move back to give space. I never asked for special, but I wonder....

Out of the 3 girls, I felt Zoe best massager, but bit cool. Anna and Julie friendly, Anna a bit more friendly and prettier than Julie.

But they have so many girls there I want to try others, especially prettier and boobalicious ones

I also did specifically ask for younger girls, that's how I got Anna. She looks like maybe 29-32 imho.
Old 28-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I've tried Zoe, Anna and Julie (in order of good to least good, though even Julie was ok)

All acceptable looks, though look like in their 30's.

Strictly speaking there is no hanky panky, but with Julie, there were mixed signals. When she was massaaging my arm and hand, she held my hand so close to her tummy area that my fingers were actually touching her tummy and bottom of her bra and I'm sure she could feel my fingers touching there. She didnt move back to give space. I never asked for special, but I wonder....

Out of the 3 girls, I felt Zoe best massager, but bit cool. Anna and Julie friendly, Anna a bit more friendly and prettier than Julie.

But they have so many girls there I want to try others, especially prettier and boobalicious ones

I also did specifically ask for younger girls, that's how I got Anna. She looks like maybe 29-32 imho.
Yup Zoe is one of the pro there but her is those very pain type. Some skinny Bro here may drop tears Tried Amy. She was good too. Thk generally the massage skill there should be up to standard. Amy also have big boobs leh. Ha ha not sure if the girl Bro ray922 looking for bigger than that

SirDennis: Actually saw the photo today. Most are average looking. Bro do update young ones you tried.

FR on Amy:
Massage: 8/10
looks: 5.5/10
Old 28-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Amy also have big boobs leh. Ha ha not sure if the girl Bro ray922 looking for bigger than that
Yes, definitely bigger, slim and tall too, maybe she's Cindy that one bro suggested?
Old 30-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes, definitely bigger, slim and tall too, maybe she's Cindy that one bro suggested?
Actually those with big boobs normally because of after giving birth or a bit to the plumb side Yo Bro I support u go and try cindy and let us know.
Old 30-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Actually those with big boobs normally because of after giving birth or a bit to the plumb side Yo Bro I support u go and try cindy and let us know.
yo bro ray , think this chinacharm wan to pay $$$ for to try , so lucky oh .
hi bro chinacharm , i will be going next week , can support me also
Old 30-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
www888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywww888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wsa told cindy is back in china, any bro knows when she will be back

zoe also away in china
Old 31-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
share-share deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

big boobs is Cindy. real big. known for "da li" not da "lit". helen is second.

pretty linda is gone. judy is pretty. shirley also lookable.

zoe is back now. amy, susan massage also good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1