The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
I have picked up a few before outside and never kena LB before even post op ones.

I dunno why this rumor is still persisting. All it takes is 1 guy who suay kena then suddenly all of them is LB.
how u know is not LB i wonder?
U check their ID
How u know is their ID if u checked?
Old 13-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Yap, that's remind me of one incident before Covid 19 while having dessert bingsu outside the cafe near S15 hotel relaxing and eye candy at the same time those 'LB' passing by while some sat and have a drink. I was there for quite some time and one passing 'LB' caught my attention. She seems very lady like and I immediately make eye signal. He / she catches it and walk into the cafe. I signal her to take a seat beside me. We have a short chat and after shortly after she go straight to the point asking whether I want boom boom. I nicely put it that I do not have any desire to boom boom a guy however pretty he is. She said she is 100% lady and show me her ID. I bedek bedek look at it (dunno Thai just bedek bedek lah). The truth is I had no ammo left and I can only fire one round per day max, full stop else she will earn my baht.

My feel is if she may be a puying as she dares to show me her ID. btw I was in Bangkok recently and that cafe is still there. I had my bingsu too on a Sunday night before popping into Thermae and coincidentally there are a few of us hanging there that day without knowing at that point in time.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
My feel is if she may be a puying as she dares to show me her ID. btw I was in Bangkok recently and that cafe is still there. I had my bingsu too on a Sunday night before popping into Thermae and coincidentally there are a few of us hanging there that day without knowing at that point in time.
she could be female.
But also could be using someone else's ID
i knew a few people who entered sg using another person's passport before as not want to waste money for making their own passports.
But of course with biometric ID on passports, its quite impossible nowadays. But not for ID cards yet.
Not saying everyone outside thermae must be 100% non female. But i certainly wouldnt take my chances with them. Its just too hard to verify.
Old 14-04-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post

Possible to be fake ID or highly likely borrowed from a friend. The photo on their ID is of low resolution, hard to tell pic is same as real life sometimes.

Just remember that if it is too good to be true, then high chance of ladyboy. Plus the area is a ladyboy hangout. Working girls who are pretty enough will avoid soliciting business in that area, less they incur the wrath of the regulars in that area.
Old 14-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
she could be female.
But also could be using someone else's ID
i knew ........................
Not saying everyone outside thermae must be 100% non female. But i certainly wouldnt take my chances with them. Its just too hard to verify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Possible to be fake ID or highly likely borrowed from a friend. The photo on their ID is of low resolution, hard to tell pic is same as real life sometimes.

As I am rather risk adverse, I had never taken any chance from those hanging outside Thermae. Eye candy yes. Previously prior to Covid lockdown just go to a particular corner you get the SYT puying if that day need to boom boom.

Old 20-04-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

last time khaosan rd u wan what ID also can buy
still remember we buy international schools ID and sian U girls haha
old good dayssssssss
Old 20-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
last time khaosan rd u wan what ID also can buy
still remember we buy international schools ID and sian U girls haha
old good dayssssssss
Student pass is for when go backpacking got student discounts 🤣khaosan was world famous for that
Old 21-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Student pass is for when go backpacking got student discounts ��khaosan was world famous for that
our aim is to smoke students to bed
Old 28-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 16
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold

Choices of girls here not bad, some of them are unmasked, ratio of girls to guys about 3:1 at 10pm. Haven't dabao any yet, got a date

Apparently it closes after 11pm

Last edited by lols123; 29-04-2022 at 01:33 AM.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lols123 View Post
Choices of girls here not bad, some of them are unmasked, ratio of girls to guys about 3:1 at 10pm. Haven't dabao any yet, got a date

Apparently it closes after 11pm
Which day were you there?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 29-04-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 16
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Which day were you there?
This 2 days, now not much good choices
Old 30-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jiunnlim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am there yesterday night , the line up is good bring a girl back to hotel for LT, she is daman hot on bed.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiunnlim2 View Post
i am there yesterday night , the line up is good bring a girl back to hotel for LT, she is daman hot on bed.
Nice! Can't wait to visit thermae again on Monday after 2 years of travel restrictions
Old 30-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been in bkk for 4 nights now..Haven't got to go thermae yet..Mostly I went to the go gos at Nana plaza so far..Maybe will try thermae soon!
Old 30-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Travelling to BKK on 17 May. Can anyone advise which insurance company to purchase. Saw AXA which cos about B1500 and FWD cost about B600. Yet to apply the travel pass as I am still do not know which insurance company should I purchase from.

Any bros can advise? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1