The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

So far JQ tried star crystal xiaoxiao. Star is really the best. Now she gone alr, anyone got any intro from this spa? Feel free to pm me if want FR on the other 2. Appreciate if you can share your fr too.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Superspreader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
Stupid Covid forces me to return to local massage scene:

C******* S***** Spa along sembawang road:
- $50 basic
- $65 additional "healing" massage
- closes at 1030pm

They usually push you to take the $65.

Name: C*****
Massage: 8/10 (strong)
Friendliness: 6/10
Age: mid 20s (didn't pay much attention and room was dark)
Boobs: A/B
Looks: - (can't judge as ML wears mask these days)
Language: English
Damage: $80 ($50 or $80 options)
Room: No (all are partitioned with curtains)

With the $145 spent, I think it's worth looking for FL where more services are offered. I guess to each his own. What do you guys think ?
PM me pls thanks
Old 08-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
So far JQ tried star crystal xiaoxiao. Star is really the best. Now she gone alr, anyone got any intro from this spa? Feel free to pm me if want FR on the other 2. Appreciate if you can share your fr too.
C also not bad lah..
Old 10-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
word of advice for fellow bros reading this thread. do look at the nick and dyodd on whether the nickname posted constructive advice in the past before you decide to believe in what people said.

how can someone who never write anything before suddenly tell you about news that rest of the lao jiaos never heard before.. so think first.

anyway, here to share an interesting sharing from my kaki recently.

He is regular at one of the spa with 2 MLs (alternate visits) and recently due to phase 2 HA, he wechat the ML and hear biz quite bad. So he propose a tarma 3p bj session via wechat with the 2 ML and he bring his own condom. Went in pay for the 30mins rate, go room discreet, immediate bj action no massage. Paid $80 to each ML and leave a happy man.
Which Spa did your friend visit? Would be great if you can share! Thanks
Old 11-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

May i know if FS still need to take the 68 package to unlock GQ? Few months ago i went just need to take the standard 50 dlr can already.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got an aunty at FS kept saying she the best in juagen and if you don’t take the the 68 package she will show u black face. Is her juagen for real?
Old 11-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Got an aunty at FS kept saying she the best in juagen and if you don’t take the the 68 package she will show u black face. Is her juagen for real?
Her name ??
Old 11-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the JG include a release then it's not the real deal. Too many ML using the word JG/baoyang instead of telling you it's a HJ.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Her name ??
Sorry din manage to get her name but think the oldest

Last edited by Laolapcheong; 12-06-2021 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
If the JG include a release then it's not the real deal. Too many ML using the word JG/baoyang instead of telling you it's a HJ.
No release….
Old 12-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No release….
Let me Guess - to release add another blue note ?

Was there before with another younger one that’s how she positioned it. I saw menu has $48 one and when I asked her about it after the session she said that one for lady clients...

I read here many bros shared experience before seems the “extra” provided are extraordinary by some of the MLs, but not in my case. Maybe was my first time.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Let me Guess - to release add another blue note ?

Was there before with another younger one that’s how she positioned it. I saw menu has $48 one and when I asked her about it after the session she said that one for lady clients...

I read here many bros shared experience before seems the “extra” provided are extraordinary by some of the MLs, but not in my case. Maybe was my first time.
U r right bro. I also didn’t experience anything by some bro here. They gave alot excuses of on the $48. Initially told me its old menu, later said no point to do it without baoyang, bla bla bla
Old 12-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry din manage to get her name but think the oldest
Could be Axxe if I not wrong short hair one right ?
Old 12-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsecret View Post
May i know if FS still need to take the 68 package to unlock GQ? Few months ago i went just need to take the standard 50 dlr can already.
Usually they publish $50/hr is to get ppl to visit. Once at the counter, they will do hard-sell for the higher rate service. Whether you will get bad service or not from the ML for choosing the basic rate depends on your luck. Good Luck !
Old 12-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went on Friday to FS. Wanted to look for Linda, but she went back to China. Apple was available so I took her. Paid 68 + blue. Massage was okay. Ml loves to talk. If you like having conversation, you can go for her. Massage was okay as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1