The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Steady lah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire177 View Post
Decided to pen down my recent encounter with a girl whom I never expected will like me as she is quite well off and pretty and has alot of guys trying to woo her... and I sort of know she has a boyfriend that's overseas for many years due to certain reasons...

We met quite a number of times during these past few months for drinks and it was during the one of the first few encounters when she admitted she like me and scolded me why I was so oblivious to it just like a wooden head (Chinese).

So one fine day we were once again drinking at a friend's house till only the both of us were still able to continue drinking while the rest got drunk and passed out. We were playing drinking games and chatting at the same time. All of the sudden we started making out and hugging eachother. Shall skip all those details in between then the next moment we were inside a room on the bed. I asked her whether she really wanted to sleep with me then she asked me to close the door first.

We started making out again passionately and she started to grind on my obvious hardon. Hinting to me she wanted something more I guess. I pulled up her sports bra and tackled her right left nipples and she tried to pull down her sports bra to cover her assets... Shy I guess... In the end she took off her clothing of her own free will, I only slided down her panty and shorts halfway and she took off rest by moving her legs. After her clothings came off, I did not remove my own clothings and continued to make out with her till she initiated to remove my clothings. She was so shy that went I stare into her eyes, she will cover her eyes with her hand and turn her head slightly to avoid my gaze.

She was soaking wet below and I went down on her, licking her pussy. Surprisingly, she was shaved. After a while, I went back up to french her, wasn't sure she would be willing to after I ate her pussy but she seems to have no concern with it. I told her I didn't have any condoms, she asked me why and I replied because I did not expect us to be having sex, why would I bring a condom. Then she told me to just shoot outside later. All these really came as a surprise to me, I really did not expect all these to happen.

I inserted my finger into her pussy to test her wetness.. It was dripping wet.. then I started to push my raging hard on into her slowly.. It was so freaking tight that it's kinda painful to me as well... I guess she did not have sex for a really long time. She keep saying pain, pain so I penetrated slowly, moving in and out slowly but deeper with each thrust till her pussy swallowed my penis entirely. She was enjoying each thrust as she started muttering feels so good in an extremely cute tone.

The best part was her orgasm, her whole body will shudder when she experience orgasm, it was so obvious, this really came as a surprise because I never seen anyone orgasm like her before.. After her multiple orgasms with multiple sex positions, I finally blew off my load onto her stomach. It was so tiring due to the long night of alcohol partying, I almost thought I wouldn't be able to ejaculate.

I really have no idea what type of relationship me and her is in but this is really someone I wouldn't have expected to be fucking with.... and she's my friend's sister..
Old 19-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Steady lah!!
Anyone had any Luck with Japanese working here?
Old 19-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Camping for more! Hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Me: No difference la. Still hate to exercise.

P: Hahaha what if it's not IPPT?

I continued to act blur.

P: Young guys during NS got gf weekend is to relieve camp stress leh.

Me: My unit treats me well. No stress.

P: Not mentally la. Physically.

Me: I no workout until pain leh.

P: Release the pressure? *gesture unclog and gushing out*

Me: Eh hello I good boy ok...

P: Think yellow still good boy?

Me: You started first lor....

P: I mean open beer bottles la!

Me: Yah lah! I don't drink mah! You think yellow first hor.

She realised she dug a hole for herself and turned a little red.

It was this time my officer's fiance offered us a room. "If you guys don't mind can use the spare room. It's more comfortable and you don't need to be around while we are cleaning up. We offered to help cleaning up as we realised the rest of the crowd had either went home or fell asleep drunk. I looked at P and asked if she's ok with taking the room. She gestured "anything" so I took up the offer. "Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right." The fiance gave me a wink.

Once inside the room I offered P the bed while I sat on the chair.

P: The bed so big and comfortable you don't want to sit?

Me: No mah, respect you mah. Some girls don't like guys to sit on same bed as them.

P: wah so you gentleman...

Me: Of course.

P: never mind la, I don't mind and no one will see. Come come.

Me: you sure?

P: yah lah yah lah. I won't eat you up de la. I also know you gentlemen won't bully me one.

Me: ok then.

Since her topics keep revolving around relationships, I decided to bring sex into the topic when she asked about break up.

P: Your families so open ah. You two can just go and have sex in each other's house.

Me: No lor, I spent quite a bit of money go hotel.

P: 5 star hotels?!

Me: No la cheap hotel. Transit hotel.

P: oh... never go before.

Me: 81 or Fragrance you pick. I bring you go later. Haha.

P: oei! Haha still say you not dirty minded.

Me. This is called "exposure" you know. Exposed to knowledge and more. Haha.

P started to hit me playfully until I started to tickle her back. We called a truce and laid down on the bed to rest. Unknowingly we were in a spooning position. Her butt was stuck to my groin and didn't budge when I got hard. I held her waist from behind.

Me: P, don't mind if I rest my hand here.

P: Sure.

We were gazing at the stars when I started to feel pressure on my groin. P was grinding herself against my hardon.

Me: *moaning softly* P what are you doing?

P: obvious isn't it....

Will continue later if time permits.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 20-06-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
I think many bros here dreams including me.
Old 20-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Ikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shares bros lancelim and empire177
Old 21-06-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I don't know if this is counted but I'll just share my unexpected experience here.

So it was on my first trip to Japan, went with colleagues, another guy and a couple so 4 of us. So i was on my phone and for some reason I was browsing abt the area I was staying at Shinjuku and it was actually quite known to be a red light district like geylang liddat la.

So was surfing this website abt tantric message something liddat. Whereby the girl will finish u off at the end and during the session she actually will perform acts to build up the sensation like massage and then things like sitting on ur face and rubbing her pussy covered by her panties over ur face, then sucking on ur nipples and stroking and eventually to cum.

But mind you this is in Japan, so its like authentic la right haha. Like land of sushi, different than getting it overseas or in Singapore. But I don't know if many bros know this, Japan quite Conservative in a sense that they don't normally provide these services to foreigners. Even like brothel houses, u literally have to ask at the door whether its permitted.

But somehow this website stated that it did, so I tried my luck as I was bored so I gave a call. Like I said it was unexpected and I didn't plan before I went to Japan so kinda exciting. So booked an appt and they directed me to book a love hotel, basically like hotel 81, hourly kind that was like 10mins away from the place I was staying.

To be continued~
Old 21-06-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea i did. she worked in one of the big 4 accounting firms here. this was around 13 years ago.

the relationship went on for about 1 year plus. before we broke it off. i really liked her but things were definitely not going to work out for us. she comes from a reputable japanese family while i was more of a blue collar worker here back then.

we were introduced by friends, she looked shy at the introduction and throughout the meeting. she was not my type then. single eyelid. not fat but well toned. she used to swim a lot i guess thats what make her look a bit well built. small mouth. thin lips. shes about a 7/10 for me. but not what i really look for in a girl.

anyway she was shy and quiet at first. so i thought maybe its because she was not comfortable in the group. so i chatted with her. i was a bit touchy but not perverted kind. i was just trying to get her to ease up into the group. more like nudging her when the group was talking about some topic. trying to get her to talk about her experiences like that. sometimes i will pat her on her back when she says something funny or when the group makes fun of what she said. things like that.

she was attached then with a local bf who later came to pick here up from the party. anyway before her bf came to pick her up. she thought she lost her phone and borrowed mine to call hers and then her bf's number to pick her up. that kind of started it..
Old 21-06-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

well... days passed. i did not really think about her. she just wasn't on my mind.
i needed to call a customer of mine. and i just scroll through my past calls list and saw 2 numbers that i did not recognize. back then was the nokia period. so i just called the first one. and a girl picked up.

she picked up. lets call her yk.

yk: hello

me: who is this, i saw this number on phone.

yk: im sorry maybe you got the wrong number.

that was when i recognize the japanese accent.

me: hey yk, sorry its me. i just realised that this is you. i was wondering who's number i dialed a few days back. sorry didnt mean to bother you.

yk: hey yes i remembered. thanks for your phone that night. how are you. sorry im a bit busy right now. call you back later?

me: yea sure. no problem.

i was not really interested in carrying on the conversation. we did chat that evening few days back. but it was not anything meaningful to me. anyway i thought it was her way to end the conversation since i made a sudden call and we had nothing to chat about.

a few hours later that day, i received a sms. it was from YK. "sorry i couldn't talk just now. i'm glad you called.. it was nice to hear from you again."
Old 21-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28067 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
well... days passed. i did not really think about her. she just wasn't on my mind.
i needed to call a customer of mine. and i just scroll through my past calls list and saw 2 numbers that i did not recognize. back then was the nokia period. so i just called the first one. and a girl picked up.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.rocks/showpo...stcount=123138
Old 22-06-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Had to quarantine for two weeks with my cousin after returning from US last year (I was visiting his family there and we came back tgt cos he works in SG). We are just one year apart so we were quite close since young, and the hotel arranged for adjacent rooms for us connected by a common door.

We ended up fucking many times throughout the two weeks, but once the quarantine we ended we never spoke of it again 😅
Old 22-06-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Had to quarantine for two weeks with my cousin after returning from US last year (I was visiting his family there and we came back tgt cos he works in SG). We are just one year apart so we were quite close since young, and the hotel arranged for adjacent rooms for us connected by a common door.

We ended up fucking many times throughout the two weeks, but once the quarantine we ended we never spoke of it again 😅
Lucky cousin must be having the time of his life during quarantine.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
. fucked her good, and when we left (we went separate ways) she gave me a goodbye kiss.
So... just one time deal?
Old 24-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
Yes one time deal. we did chat a bit after that encounter but she mentioned she just wanted a one time thing to try the feeling... but didnt want to continue as she might be afraid of emotions being involved. i respected her decision and we cut off contact
i do agree with her decision, wait get complicated
Old 24-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Few months back when things is better in SG (referring to covid) my son have a new tuition teach. Young around 28, a bit meaty but is those u won't reject. Let's call her C After teaching my son for few session, decided to sign up for a long term deal...... Some time she came with short skirt (not too short type) and sometime a bit of deep v (can see her curve type). I usually only met her upon finishing as I reach home a late after work.

Somewhere in mid April, I came home early while she was teaching. Not sure why but she was wearing a loose spaghetti top and a tight legging, showing off all her asset (omg).

Since I back early, wife decided to go ntuc buy things. During tuition my son spilled Milo on his own pant and shirt (told him many times don't drink while tuition, but somehow I am happy &#128513, so rush him to quickly shower and clean up. I took the chance to have a chat with C since she alone in the room....to my surprise she was very friendly and getting comfortable with me. Without realizing she is sitting very very near to me (her hips is touching mine after some conversation. She asked for my number said in case sometime can't get my wife so she can text me or call related to tuition. I fast hand fast leg give her my number. Soon after son come back and continue tuition. Nothing happen that night. Tuition end before she left, I realize she somehow she take a peek at me and smile.

After that day, some times I'll receive her text like just greeting or sending some cute sticker. We started to chat a bit about ourselves. But everytime when she at my place we pretend nothing. I guess she felt some excitement on this little secret.....I started to try my luck ask her out. We went for movie and at some point I place my hand on her laps...wow no resistance. But to my surprise, she move her hand to my rod (of cause with my pant on la). Immediately cannot take it, rod become hard as rock. Knowing there is surveillance in Cinema, we didn't do much but time to to she was brushing my rod and make it even harder. Right after finish the movie, I told her I need to go toilet (was trying to cool down)and she suddenly said she want to come along....tot she also need toilet. When we reach the toilet entrance, she pull my hand and straight go inside the handicap toilet, lock the door. So don't wait, I french her and she rushing to unzip my pants....in my heart I was think this is a one horny bitch (which I like &#128514.
The moment my pant drop, she knee down and suck like she have been hunger for long.....my hand went down to fold her boobs and it was really heavenly. After sometime I told her I can't take it anymore for her bj, she immediately stop and lift up her skirt ask me to fuck her hard....I pump and pump like no tomorrow.....she moans so loud to a point I was worry someone will knock the door....... luckily it didn't happen. When I almost cum, she again knee down and ask me to load all to her mouth...wow this is really a horny bitch. After all done we wipe ourselves clean and move on to have dinner.

We met a few more occasion, some action in car and sometime again at toilet (actually I dont like at public toilet). But after nearly 2 months, she suddenly just text me said she can't continue like this. She even give a reason to my wife to stop the tuition. From there onward we never keep in touch. I guess it started as like fuck buddy but she ended get her emotion involve.

It was really a crazy encounter, like japanese porn movie....hahaha.....
Old 24-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post

she picked up. lets call her yk.

yk: hello

me: who is this, i saw this number on phone.

yk: im sorry maybe you got the wrong number.

that was when i recognize the japanese accent.

me: hey yk, sorry its me. i just realised that this is you. i was wondering who's number i dialed a few days back. sorry didnt mean to bother you.

yk: hey yes i remembered. thanks for your phone that night. how are you. sorry im a bit busy right now. call you back later?

me: yea sure. no problem.

i was not really interested in carrying on the conversation. we did chat that evening few days back. but it was not anything meaningful to me. anyway i thought it was her way to end the conversation since i made a sudden call and we had nothing to chat about.

a few hours later that day, i received a sms. it was from YK. "sorry i couldn't talk just now. i'm glad you called.. it was nice to hear from you again."
me: yea me too. sorry hope i didn't interrupt anything important that day.

YK: no no. i was with my friends having lunch. and my bf was there so its not convenient.

i was thinking ooohh.. she must have quite a controlling boyfriend. and yet she called me back. the feeling of someone interested in me grew and i was curious to find out more and why. so we always kept in contact. i saw a few more times during our friends gathering. or rather i made it a point this time to attend. over a period of 3 gatherings and we grew closer. talking about our lives and likes and dislikes. so 1 day i asked her out for dinner.

i booked someplace quite secluded and quiet with a nice ambience. it was located at foch road. she came in office wear. we sat down ate and chatted. being a japanese, she has a habit of taking care of her man. kept putting food on my plate. she also peeled prawns for me. now this is definitely a first. i felt very pampered to be honest. when we finished dinner we had a bit to drink and chatted more.

me: what time do you need to go home? is your boyfriend picking you up?

YK: no. i told him im going out with friends. He doesnt know im out with you. He doesnt quite like you.

me: whats wrong with me? i have not even spoken to him before. i think i have only seen him once and that was at the first gathering when he picked you up.

YK: yea he saw you beside and he was quite jealous with me using your phone to call him.

me: oh.. but that was nothing..

YK: yea he gets jealous very easily.

me: i can tell why. If i have you as my GF i probably be protective too. but not to the point like this. its a bit overbearing.

YK felt happy to hear that. she smiled and said: thats nice. why cant he be more like you.

me: aren't you risking it by coming out with me and texting me all this while?

YK: i don't allow him to check my phone. we quarreled about this many times. besides i like your company. and like to go out with you.

me: so this is a date?

YK: haha yea it feels like it right.

me: feels more like we are married. i never had a woman peel prawns for me and kept pouring me drinks. maybe except when i was a kid and mom does it for me. you are more like my mother.

"hey" she smack me on the shoulder and laughed. she slid her left arm around my right as she picked up some left over finger food to feed me. "okay baby open your mouth"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1