The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
long time - hot stuff - pls continue the story!
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 18-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Since there are requests, I will update even though it was such a long time ago. Apologies if the updates are a bit slow.
Old 18-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Tina was grunting and moaning like an animal and I was too busy trying to stay in her to worry about waking up the folks next door. Also her pussy was squeezing me so tightly, it was causing me to reach orgasm as well. All of a sudden, her pussy clamped down even harder (if that was possible!) and her body went rigid as she reached the peak of her orgasm. It was all too much for me to take and I grunted as I spurted my seed deep into her pussy as we came together.….

…..I could feel her pussy milking my cock as she came and her pussy squeezed every drop of cum out of me. “OMG” she whispered, “that was so good”. I kissed her tenderly and then pulled out of her as my cock started to shrink. We washed up and she went back to her room before she was missed.
Old 18-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see your update TS
Old 19-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Great updates from TS djuan
Wonder if you are still jamming her after all these years

I’m sure there are more adventures along the way so don’t stop the sharing please. Thanks 🙏🏼 💪🏼
Old 19-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
6ma6ma6ma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story!
Old 21-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

The next morning, none of the others seem to be any the wiser as to what Tina and I had got up to the night before. As I was the only one who had driven to the chalet and as Tina was the one who had booked the chalet, I made the excuse that I would help her tidy up and check out.

After breakfast, the rest of the team left, leaving Tina and I alone. We cleaned up but deliberately left my bedroom to last. The moment we entered the room, we grabbed each other and locked our lips in a furious tongue fight. We broke off briefly to strip off our clothes before jumping onto the bed.

I pinned her down to the bed and started to lick and suckle at her nipples. She was moaning away and when I stroked her pussy, it was already dripping wet. The touch of my finger on her pussy made her jerk as if she had received a mild electric shock.

“Fuck me darling, fuck me now!” she moaned in my ear. My cock was already rock hard and I needed no further encouragement to plunge it into her dripping wet pussy. The sensation was amazing, as her pussy was wet, warm and tight. Again, she was so sensitive that she started having mini orgasms the moment I entered her. The feeling of her pussy contracting rhythmically around my cock was just out of this world.

Having learnt from last night, I made sure I kept my cock deep inside her pussy and just did very short strokes that kept my pubic area grinding against her clitty.
This drove her crazy and she was bucking up against me like a wild animal and her finger nails were digging deep into my back. After 5 mins or so of wild fucking, I was breathless and stopped.

Tina:“Let me up darling, I want to ride you”. I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. Tina got on top of me, inserted my cock into her pussy and started riding me wildly. She was plunging up and down so much that after a few strokes, my cock slipped out of her pussy.

Tina:“Oops” she giggled and reached down to re-insert my cock into her pussy. She started to ride me wildly again and after a few more strokes, my cock again slipped out of her pussy.

“Lie down baby” I said and I started to fuck her again in missionary. By now we had figured out each other’s rythme and we fucked for several minutes. Tina was having mini orgasms continuously and the contractions of her pussy around my cock was making me reach my peak earlier than normal. However I was determined to hold on until she had her big orgasm.

I sat up on my knees and placed Tina’s legs on my shoulders and fucked her whilst squeezing her breasts and tuning her nipples. This had the desired effect and after a couple of minutes, she was gasping “I’m going to cum soon darling!”. I went back to fucking her in missionary and said “I’m going to cum soon too, let’s cum together baby!”

I ground my cock deep into her pussy and the pressure on her clitty tipped her over the edge. “I’m cumming!” she screamed and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. This feeling of her pussy squeezing me hard was too much to bear and I spurted my seed deep into her pussy. We continued to fuck as we came, whilst frenching each other. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, such was its intensity.

(To be cont.)
Old 21-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i am also cheongster, i start date girl in various platform such as sugarbook.com and facebook when I am above 18. I believe we need to have fun gao gao before get into marriage
Old 21-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
The next morning, none of the others seem to be any the wiser as to what Tina and I had got up to the night before. As I was the only one who had driven to the chalet and as Tina was the one who had booked the chalet, I made the excuse that I would help her tidy up and check out.

After breakfast, the rest of the team left, leaving Tina and I alone. We cleaned up but deliberately left my bedroom to last. The moment we entered the room, we grabbed each other and locked our lips in a furious tongue fight. We broke off briefly to strip off our clothes before jumping onto the bed.

I pinned her down to the bed and started to lick and suckle at her nipples. She was moaning away and when I stroked her pussy, it was already dripping wet. The touch of my finger on her pussy made her jerk as if she had received a mild electric shock.

“Fuck me darling, fuck me now!” she moaned in my ear. My cock was already rock hard and I needed no further encouragement to plunge it into her dripping wet pussy. The sensation was amazing, as her pussy was wet, warm and tight. Again, she was so sensitive that she started having mini orgasms the moment I entered her. The feeling of her pussy contracting rhythmically around my cock was just out of this world.

Having learnt from last night, I made sure I kept my cock deep inside her pussy and just did very short strokes that kept my pubic area grinding against her clitty.
This drove her crazy and she was bucking up against me like a wild animal and her finger nails were digging deep into my back. After 5 mins or so of wild fucking, I was breathless and stopped.

Tina:“Let me up darling, I want to ride you”. I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. Tina got on top of me, inserted my cock into her pussy and started riding me wildly. She was plunging up and down so much that after a few strokes, my cock slipped out of her pussy.

Tina:“Oops” she giggled and reached down to re-insert my cock into her pussy. She started to ride me wildly again and after a few more strokes, my cock again slipped out of her pussy.

“Lie down baby” I said and I started to fuck her again in missionary. By now we had figured out each other’s rythme and we fucked for several minutes. Tina was having mini orgasms continuously and the contractions of her pussy around my cock was making me reach my peak earlier than normal. However I was determined to hold on until she had her big orgasm.

I sat up on my knees and placed Tina’s legs on my shoulders and fucked her whilst squeezing her breasts and tuning her nipples. This had the desired effect and after a couple of minutes, she was gasping “I’m going to cum soon darling!”. I went back to fucking her in missionary and said “I’m going to cum soon too, let’s cum together baby!”

I ground my cock deep into her pussy and the pressure on her clitty tipped her over the edge. “I’m cumming!” she screamed and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. This feeling of her pussy squeezing me hard was too much to bear and I spurted my seed deep into her pussy. We continued to fuck as we came, whilst frenching each other. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, such was its intensity.

(To be cont.)
is really a fantastic sex life...breathless sex
Old 21-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

is a good memory for us to recall when we are old later on....this I cannot deny
Old 21-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BrownBlackBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent update TS, hope to read more.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Since that fateful night at the Chalet, Tina and I couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We were usually amongst the last to leave the office and a couple of times a week, we would sneak into one of the (windowless) meeting rooms and have a quickie before going home to our respective spouses.

Most of the times I would fill her pussy full of my sperm, although a couple of times I got her to let me come in her mouth. She didn’t really enjoy that though, so I usually came inside her pussy. The 1st few times we fucked in the office, the fear of getting caught added to the excitement and enjoyment. But we never were caught, although one time another colleague that we were both close to, asked us where we had disappeared off to.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, please keep going
Old 22-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Besides the office, we would also go to a budget hotel during lunchtime once a week or so. Those sessions were a lot more comfortable of course and I even made Tina squirt one time. This was the first time I had experienced a girl squirting and initially I was a bit perplexed as to what had happened until Tina explained to me.

I’m sure everyone want to hear how I made Tina squirt, so this is what happened. We had checked into our regular budget hotel one lunchtime and we were both naked in bed. I had decided to tease Tina somewhat that day and I had started off licking and suckling her nipples. I then moved south and started painting her, which really aroused her. She was moaning loudly and thrusting her pussy up at me. After I few minutes, I inserted my cock into her wet & tight pussy and started fucking her in missionary.

As usual, she was having mini orgasms right from the start but when I felt she was approaching a major orgasm (we’d been fucking 2-3 times a week for 2 months by now and I had learnt to tell when she was approaching a big “O”) I pulled out. “Why did you stop?” she gasped. “I want to fuck you in doggy” I replied, and with that I flipped her off and started fucking her from behind.

Tina was moaning and gasping away as I held her hips and thrust myself into her. “So good darling, so goood! Ooooh! Fuck me harder darling!” she gasped. But again, as she approached her big “O”. I stopped and pulled out of her. “What are you doing? I almost came..” she moaned. “Lie down” I told her and she duly obliged. After frenching her for a short while, I proceeded to lick her nipples whilst finger fucking her and rubbing her clitty.

“Oh my god! That feels soooo goooood!” Tina moaned. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop darling!” I continued to lick her nipples and finger fuck her when suddenly her body started jerking and she gasped “I’m coming!”. The next thing I new, she squirted out a jet of clear liquid and as she continued jerking, she squirted out 2 smaller jets of the clear liquid.

That was the 1st time I’d experienced a girl squirting but it was not to be my last. Since my encounter with Tina, I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter 2 other gals who could squirt.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
databridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1