The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Great story lah brudder...Enjoying the ride!!!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 16-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

SIX FOOT ENGLISH ROSE (Cont.)

…..As we kissed, I was amazed at the GFE Tracey was giving me. Quite unlike most WLs, in my experience. However, all such romantic thoughts were soon banished by my little bro demanding action and I rolled on top of Tracey and started fucking her in the missionary position. Because she was so tall, kissing her was quite easy as her face was level with mine (some of the shorter gals I’ve fucked, it’s been quite an effort to bring my face down to their level!). As I thrust steadily into her warm, moist pussy, I alternated between gazing at her gorgeous blue eyes and frenching her gently.

She smiled and asked “What are you staring at? Haven’t you fucked an English girl before?”. “Yes, I have, but not one as pretty as you” I replied. She grinned and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. Mmmmmm….this was one fabulous gal to fuck! As we continued to fuck, she started to pick up the pace, thrusting her pussy up at me. She closed her eyes and started to moan softly. Shit! How to tahan like that? I thrust faster and deeper into her pussy, grinding my groin against her clitty with each stroke. This seemed to get her going and she started to gasp and grunt whilst digging her finger nails into my shoulders. “Faster darling! Faster!” she gasped. “I’m cumming….again!” With those magical words ringing in my ears, I redoubled my efforts and could feel her pussy contractions as her orgasm overtook her. I could also feel myself about to cum too and with a last few fast, hard thrusts, I shot my load as we came together.

We lay in each others arms, kissing gently as we recovered from our exertions. After a few mins, I started to get soft, so I pulled out and removed the condom. As we cleaned ourselves up, we chatted about ourselves and I found out that she was a Londoner born and bred (most WLs in London are from elsewhere in England) and that she was 23 years old. She’d only been working for a couple of months in this line as she was in between jobs and needed money to pay the rent on her flat.

Needless to say, I quickly became a regular of hers and our relationship was more like BF/GF than WL and client. The times I saw her were more like dates, as we would go out for dinner and movies. There was even one memorable time, when she brought a friend of hers along when we had a dinner date (to my surprise and frustration, coz I was driving a 2 seater sports car at the time and it was impossible to squeeze 3 people in. Ended up taking a taxi to dinner!) and we had a very nice 3some after dinner. But that’s another story!
Old 16-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leika38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to read your FOCs with the masseuse. Thanks.
Old 16-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leika38
Would like to read your FOCs with the masseuse. Thanks.

OK, but be warned that it has a sad ending.
Old 17-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

leika38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to that. Hope you weren't the one saddened by the outcome but you're probably too experienced to fall into it.
Old 18-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

ropey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah Lau eh! I damn busy leh, but so many bros keep on writing such juicy stories, how to get any work done??

Sigh* Looks like I've found another camp site....

Good stuff bro!
Old 18-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

FOC fucks with a Masseuse

I’m not boasting but over the years, I’ve had 2 masseuses give me FOC fucks and another one gave me a couple of FOC fucks over the years that I was her regular. As I mentioned earlier one of these stories has a sad end and as I’m not in the mood to rake up painful memories today, I’ll tell the other story instead.

A few years back, I was traveling up to KL for business 1-2 times a month. The hotel my company had booked me into had a Spa/Health Centre attached and as was my wont, I went over to check it out after work in the evening. There were a couple of gals manning the reception and it seemed to be a decent sort of Spa without any hanky panky. Too embarrassed to ask about “Full Service Packages”, I restricted myself to asking about their charges. I also asked whether it was possible to have a massage in my room. On receiving a positive answer, I proceeded to book and pay for a 1 hour massage in my room. I was already anticipating all the possibilities once in the privacy of my room and at worst I would get a nice massage.

I went back to my room to await the masseuse, and after about 10 mins the doorbell rang. When I opened the door the masseuse that walked in was a Chinese lady in her mid 30s. She was about 1.62m tall with shoulder length hair, slim but not skinny build and B cup boobs. She wasn’t particularly pretty, just an average looking lady who was pleasant on the eyes but whom you wouldn’t look twice at if you passed her on the streets. But somehow, I had this strong attraction towards her and I was determined to bed her if at all possible.

I stripped naked and got onto the bed with just a towel covering me and she started the massage. Her massage was strong and hard which was just the way I liked it. As she massaged me, we chatted in English (coz I don’t speak Cantonese) and I found out that her name was Mary (name changed to protect the guilty :P), she was 35 years old and that she’d only been working at the Spa for about 3 months.

As the massage was nearing the end, she hadn’t made a single suggestive move or comment, so I took the initiative to ask if she offered any ‘specials’. “I only do HJs” she replied. “What about making love?” I asked. “No, I won’t have sex with customers. I only do HJ” she replied. Damm! Here was I with the hots for her and she won’t have sex even if I paid her. Deciding I would catch more pussy with cream than vinegar, I just smiled and said that I only wanted to make love to a beautiful woman like her. She just smiled back and shook her head. “Sorry, but that’s my rule – no sex”.

I decided to beat a tactical retreat and changed the subject, talking of other things but never missing an opportunity to praise her looks and sweet talk her. When the time was up, I decided to extend for another hour as I really had the hots for her and was actually quite happy chatting with her as she massaged me. All my sweet talking was obviously working as she started to respond by saying how handsome I was, my wife was very lucky, etc.

TO BE CONT.
Old 18-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropey
Wah Lau eh! I damn busy leh, but so many bros keep on writing such juicy stories, how to get any work done??

Sigh* Looks like I've found another camp site....

Good stuff bro!

Don't worry, I also very busy so plenty of time for you to do some work in between installments.
Old 19-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

FOC FUCKS WITH A MASSEUSE (Cont.)

After another 30 mins or so, her massage was slowly changing to be more of a caress than a proper massage. Ho say liow! My efforts were beginning to pay off. By this time, I was lying on my back and she was ‘massaging’ my thighs. Her caresses were also having an effect on me and I had a very obvious erection, with a big tent appearing in the towel. Mary pretended not to notice but I could see her sneaking glances at it. Her bum was facing me and I started to caress it lightly without any objection from her. The sexual tension in the room was palpable and we had both fallen silent. I sat up, turned her face to me and kissed her. She responded and within seconds we were frenching tenderly like GF/BF. I gently pushed her onto the bed and continued to kiss her whilst I caressed her bum and thighs. After 5 mins or so of kissing, she pushed me away. “Shit! She’s not stopping now is she?” went through my head. “Go take a shower” she said. OK! I quickly dashed off to the shower and scrubbed off all the massage oils. When I came back, she was sitting on the bed, still fully clothed with a little smile on her face.

“My turn” she said and off she traipsed to the bathroom. As I lay on the bed awaiting her return, I could feel my heart pounding with nervous anticipation. It was just like the 1st time with a GF rather than a WL. When Mary emerged from the bathroom, she only had a towel wrapped around her. She looked nervous but eager at the same time. I led her over to the bed and pushed her down on it gently and proceeded to lie down next to her. I leaned over and kissed her and as I was kissing her, I unwrapped her towel to reveal her pair of perky B cup tits. I started to gently caress her tits as I continued to kiss her. After a couple of mins of playing with her tits, I bent down to lick and suck her tits and nipples. She was sighing as I nuzzled at her tits and running her fingers through my hair. As I licked and sucked at her perky tits, my hands were busy caressing her inner thighs. I had spread her legs open and was running my fingers up and down her inner thighs and almost but not quite reaching her pussy.

She reached over and grabbed my erection and started to pump me slowly. I was already rock hard and I was glad she was taking it slowly as I would have cum if she pumped me too fast! She then pushed me onto my back and started to lick my nipples as she continued to gently stroke my erection. I felt like I was in heaven. The sensations I was feeling was just out of this world. After letting Mary lick and stroke me for a few more minutes, I couldn’t tahan any longer and pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. As I knelt over her, I bent my head down to lick and suck at her perky tits whilst I gently stroked my fingers along her pussy crack. She moaned and pushed my head down. I continued to lick her tits and slowly inserted one finger into her warm moist pussy.

I finger fucked Mary until she was her juices were flowing freely and she was moaning softly. Her eyes were half closed and she was biting her lips. Seeing her look of ecstasy, I couldn’t resist any more and moved to kneel between her wide spread legs. I held my cock and rubbed it against her clitty, savouring the sensation of her pussy juices against the head of my cock. She pushed her hips up at me and in one swift motion, my cock was buried in her moist, hot pussy….
Old 19-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good and nice effort!

Cheers!
Old 21-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

FOC FUCKS WITH A MASSEUSE (Cont.)

….her pussy felt like liquid fire, it was so hot and wet! She moaned out loud as I buried myself deep into her pussy and dug her fingers hard into my shoulders. As I began to thrust in and out of her pussy, she started to buck and writhe like a demented being under me. It was very difficult to get any sort of rhythm going, the way she was bucking up at me and I was rapidly getting very frustrated. Clearly, she was either not very experienced or hadn’t been well taught the finer points of fucking.

I strived to control her wild thrusting as she continued to writhe under me but it was like riding a wild bronco. I hung on to her as best I could as she clawed at my back and shoulders, grunting and moaning as we fucked. She was clearly enjoying the fuck and her wild behaviour was also turning me on despite my finding it difficult to get a rhythm going. We fucked like wild animals for about 10 mins or so and I was getting to the stage where it was toss-up whether I would cum or collapse from exhaustion first! Fortunately, she gave a loud moan and clutched me tight to her, as her pussy started to contract around my cock as she reached orgasm.

I kept fucking her as she came, striving to hold off from cumming myself until she had finished cumming. After what could only have been a couple of mins at most, but which felt 10 times as long, she sighed and her wild bucking finally came to a halt. I gave a few more hard, deep thrusts before pulling out and spurting my semen all over her stomach. We collapsed next to each other, breathing heavily. After I’d caught my breath, I leaned over and kissed her tenderly. We then adjourned to the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

As I cleaned myself up and got dressed, I was in a dilemma as to what to do next. She had said that she didn’t have paid sex with customers, yet she had just had sex with me. Should I pay her the going rate and risk insulting her if I got it wrong? As I paid her for the massage, I gave her an extra RM50. She glared at me and asked, “What’s this for?” “Just something for your taxi fare home” I replied innocently. “Ok, as long as that’s all it is. I’m not a prostitute you know”. Phew! I’d guessed right. She was letting me fuck her coz she liked me and not for the money.

I continued to see Mary every time I was in KL over a period of 12 months or so; she even came over to my hotel (after finishing work) after my company switched me to a different hotel. She told me that she liked to fuck me coz I was the only one who could make her cum every time we fucked. Unfortunately, she did not have a direct contact tel no. and I eventually lost touch with her.
Old 22-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

Any other requests?
Old 22-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Can u post the following,

My Office Affair

Thanks
Old 22-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
babychronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How abt the IRC encounter ? followed by the office affair?

Cheers
Old 22-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
zserty258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 18 year old Cewek pls!!!!!!~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1