The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
happyending999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage near Farrer Park MRT II

Got another thread on this but I did not get the contacts from TS.
Feeling hungry on Sunday afternoon and tot I can go search for myself based on the hints (located very near Farrer Park MRT, and name of this place is very UNIQUE), but man, was I wrong.
Farrer Park MRT is huge, there are a few exits and these can be a few streets apart. I walked around the mall, the field with lots of FWs, the hp shops, finally reached the $0.10 area.
You will need to walk past 2 big & color spas around the area (any bros got frs on them?).

By the time I reached the spa, I was wet with sweat.
Go inside, no other customers. A PRC (late 20s) greeted me and I paid $50 for 1hr, comes with free mosha. The room comes with shower, bigger than usual, looks clean. The wall got one sign "No sexual activity is allowed etc".

She asked me if want mosha, I said ok. Then she said no need shower first, but I told her I very hot n wet, need to shower to cool down. She went out but left the door open, normally I ok, but this room layout, the corridor can see the shower, so I shy, closed the door and have a quick shower.

She came in and did mosha on me. Back part, some touching around my donut. Front part, some touching around my fishballs, but nvr touch my sausage. After that, asked me to go shower again.

Next come the oil massage. Not piano type, but I have been to better. Donut action not alot. But she like to shift her legs to your hands, and let her hair touch your back.

After around 20mins, asked me to faced forward. Then she proceed to massage my thighs and teased my fishballs. Finally golden q popped, HJ+BM+JG for $100. I know standard rate is $80, but I tot got JG so maybe more ex, so I agreed.

She pulled up her top, removed bra, said cannot removed pants. She started to play with my sausage while I licked her cha siu bao. During the whole process, she got make some fake moan. Nvr use her bao to rub me, only my hands rubbing her bao. After a while, she licked my raisin and twist-rubbed my sausage tip until I came. Abit pain but the came feeling is shiok, dunno if it is JG coz nvr try b4. Till night time, my sausage still no feeling to enlarge.

Name: You You (PRC)
Looks: 7/10 (slightly above average, not syt but also not aunty)
Body: 7/10 (not fat, C cup)
Massage: 7/10
GFE: 1/10
AR: 2/10 (at least got some action)
HJ: 6/10
BM: 0/10
Total dmg: 50+100
RTM: maybe try other, but not sure if chio or not (bros any recommendation?)

Overall, abit ex, service not the best. But face not bad and I don't mind paying more for a chio bu to do it for me rather than I diy.

Willing to exchange contacts with bros, even for low rep bros like me.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dickiedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT II

can share?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

please pm contact. i will share good place in city for u to try.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
monsterous88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro happyending9, guess u got the right place..congrats! I still think that with enough effort put in, my hints are enough to lead u to the right joint..lucky u skipped the 2 joints at the front with bright colours..tried the pink one b4 and it was terrible..

I just went back to this SPA with very UNIQUE name last week..and turns out they do backstepping massage too! Wow it was the most shiok massage I've ever had! Totally managed to relieve all the knots in my back and shoulder areas..very very hard massage for those who need it..HJ wise can be quite commercial..not much GFE but still high enough haha
Old 03-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
VoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can share also?
Old 21-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?
Old 21-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

last time fortune hotel got spa 38$ 45min -
Steam suana cinema food.
Now prc got nothing.
Old 22-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
DaoBao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the location as well
Old 22-06-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
XiMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share location and contact
Old 22-06-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact n location pls Bro thanks
Old 14-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Andy1975 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndy1975 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share the location tks
Old 15-03-2015, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahmao88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc ty
Old 15-03-2015, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyending999 View Post
Got another thread on this but I did not get the contacts from TS.
Feeling hungry on Sunday afternoon and tot I can go search for myself based on the hints (located very near Farrer Park MRT, and name of this place is very UNIQUE), but man, was I wrong.
Farrer Park MRT is huge, there are a few exits and these can be a few streets apart. I walked around the mall, the field with lots of FWs, the hp shops, finally reached the $0.10 area.
You will need to walk past 2 big & color spas around the area (any bros got frs on them?).

By the time I reached the spa, I was wet with sweat.
Go inside, no other customers. A PRC (late 20s) greeted me and I paid $50 for 1hr, comes with free mosha. The room comes with shower, bigger than usual, looks clean. The wall got one sign "No sexual activity is allowed etc".

She asked me if want mosha, I said ok. Then she said no need shower first, but I told her I very hot n wet, need to shower to cool down. She went out but left the door open, normally I ok, but this room layout, the corridor can see the shower, so I shy, closed the door and have a quick shower.

She came in and did mosha on me. Back part, some touching around my donut. Front part, some touching around my fishballs, but nvr touch my sausage. After that, asked me to go shower again.

Next come the oil massage. Not piano type, but I have been to better. Donut action not alot. But she like to shift her legs to your hands, and let her hair touch your back.

After around 20mins, asked me to faced forward. Then she proceed to massage my thighs and teased my fishballs. Finally golden q popped, HJ+BM+JG for $100. I know standard rate is $80, but I tot got JG so maybe more ex, so I agreed.

She pulled up her top, removed bra, said cannot removed pants. She started to play with my sausage while I licked her cha siu bao. During the whole process, she got make some fake moan. Nvr use her bao to rub me, only my hands rubbing her bao. After a while, she licked my raisin and twist-rubbed my sausage tip until I came. Abit pain but the came feeling is shiok, dunno if it is JG coz nvr try b4. Till night time, my sausage still no feeling to enlarge.

Name: You You (PRC)
Looks: 7/10 (slightly above average, not syt but also not aunty)
Body: 7/10 (not fat, C cup)
Massage: 7/10
GFE: 1/10
AR: 2/10 (at least got some action)
HJ: 6/10
BM: 0/10
Total dmg: 50+100
RTM: maybe try other, but not sure if chio or not (bros any recommendation?)

Overall, abit ex, service not the best. But face not bad and I don't mind paying more for a chio bu to do it for me rather than I diy.

Willing to exchange contacts with bros, even for low rep bros like me.
Bro, from your description is it clear to me which mp you mean . B.t.w.: This road has 4 mp's! Recently, I also went to the one you are writing about when visiting a friend who happens to live in the neighbourhood. I also took the 50$ package with free scrub. The lady behind the counter looked quite sexy (about 30 yrs). She led me to the room. But unfortunately it was an older PRC (40+) who did my massage. I have to say her massage was very good, she was very friendly and did her best to please me. But she was just not my type. B.t.w., the order was as follows: shower, scrub, shower, hj, massage.
And never mind these "signs om the wall" which you find nowadays in almost every mp.
And
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1