The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-05-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Same here. If she lower her price, may consider given so many choices now. Not worth 120 for milf..
I guess we probably gotta factor in XE been around pretty long this stint. Doubt she is jaded, likely burnt out, coz she pride herself to deliver tip top standards. The issue with MLs of her type, the comprehensive sensual menu, and that they are popular and usually fully booked, will definitely come a point they exhausted mentally and physically. They will not take much of a break unless is health issue, so sure will show signs of missing the high service standard marks as the stay here drags on.

I cut them some slack la, coz compared to vanilla ML whom just SN, half-baked massage, minimal sensual and usually mundane HJ, it's way easier for the vanilla type to sustain long since they don't need to do as much for each session vs the XE, AA, Li Rou kind.

End of the day probably we should be grateful that their kind still hanging around? Imho their "subpar" (if purely due to fatigue) service is still worth more than most vanilla whom charge the SAME price.. at least when we book the XE kind, we KNOW minimal we get FN, good sensual, solid BJ and good attitude. My 2 cents la.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro for FR on a ML that intrigued me. Her looks I reckon not the universally agreed kind interms of "pretty", some of her pics appeal to me, but then I watch her video..well, let's just say give me doubts.

Anyway, care to share a bit more on her sensual/playability? That's the main course isn't it, and you din mention at all lol. Thanks in advance
Just saw video. Yup. Makes me skeptical too.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How about Amber the girl? Is it the look same as picture?
Only 4 FR on web
Old 13-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Same here. If she lower her price, may consider given so many choices now. Not worth 120 for milf..
XE standard has always been there for me. In fact shes the only one i think consistently deliver on the services she provide. Real gold standard IMHO. In the past, i may have think differently but i got to say shes truely a legend.Now many new girls, but i still go back to her!This kind of woman must treasure. If ask me, i think shes the most valued stock now.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried niko from slg? Tempting.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/

Had a session with Ting Ting today. remembered her from last time when she was in Singapore. Really a bubbly girl, can be turned on. Asked to to kneel down on ground while I sit down at the edge of the bed to enjoy her bbby. Nice body to play with cute nipples. Too bad , going back in a month time but will RTM if time permits
Up +10 for exchange
Old 13-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
End of the day probably we should be grateful that their kind still hanging around? Imho their "subpar" (if purely due to fatigue) service is still worth more than most vanilla whom charge the SAME price.. at least when we book the XE kind, we KNOW minimal we get FN, good sensual, solid BJ and good attitude. My 2 cents la.
Dun get me wrong bro, I think her service is still there. Just that I echo wat the other bro said, after visiting her for many times, the service is more or less SOP. Furthermore dun know why, she always remind me of Laura who only charged 100. Like some bros were discussing previously on the different between 10 or 20 bucks. Call me a cheapo but just dun think she worth 120. Still who am I to judge since her booking is oso full most of the times..
Old 13-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
How about Amber the girl? Is it the look same as picture?
Only 4 FR on web
Also her ad title mentions capped bj but its not mentioned again in her list of services? Might want to wait for a bro with a recent visit to clarify first...
Old 13-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on amber

A young girl with blond hair , should be in 22-25 range. Got to discount 20-30% on her look though definitely gives a young vibe. My session was pretty fast , in and out about 35 mins.

Massage : most of time single hand press , even 2 hands also not much difference

Sensual : she will undress top part when sensual, , soft moan, attempt to kiss lips but I siam due to hygiene concern. She will slow down and press hard upon release to squeeze u dry

Tits : should be a 34B, can kiss and suck

Looks : 6.5 / 10

She stay alone
Old 13-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on amber

A young girl with blond hair , should be in 22-25 range. Got to discount 20-30% on her look though definitely gives a young vibe. My session was pretty fast , in and out about 35 mins.

Massage : most of time single hand press , even 2 hands also not much difference

Sensual : she will undress top part when sensual, , soft moan, attempt to kiss lips but I siam due to hygiene concern. She will slow down and press hard upon release to squeeze u dry

Tits : should be a 34B, can kiss and suck

Looks : 6.5 / 10

She stay alone
Look only 6.5 ah?
Old 13-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dun get me wrong bro, I think her service is still there. Just that I echo wat the other bro said, after visiting her for many times, the service is more or less SOP. Furthermore dun know why, she always remind me of Laura who only charged 100. Like some bros were discussing previously on the different between 10 or 20 bucks. Call me a cheapo but just dun think she worth 120. Still who am I to judge since her booking is oso full most of the times..
I am bro who made the +/- $10 comment bro, haha, hence we both cheapo lol

Totally understand la. Hence personally it's no coincidence that over the years ALL my regular RTM MLs none are comprehensive services type. I only visit their type when the urge arises to roam lots freely and to get a good BJ. Too regular of these form of services make me numb to arousal. Everything in moderation is the key to sustainable joy in this hobby, imho. Mix it up and the thrill will always be there
Old 13-05-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
From her point of view, i can understand why she increase the price in the current market. I have to admit she is hardworking and smart lady, treat her job seriously and don't fooling around with kc trap, etc.

My post previously is just awareness for the bro that haven't tried her, can try her for the gold service standard experience. Nothing else.

I will still visit her to reminiscence old times though

Laura different league bro. She not as pretty as XE. Haha..

I think we should stop the discussion here and talk about other ML. Will try Mi 6 this weekend
Old 13-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
Look only 6.5 ah?
Actually looks quite subjective, just for comparison sake, I will rank Donna a 9, an xin, cici, ran ran, xiao xiao, QC 8 ...
Just on looks not figure 😄
Old 13-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mi-6-massage/

Visited her two days ago.

Looks: 7.8/10. Definitely young and green. SYT. I didn't find her very pretty initially but after awhile, I realised that she is definitely pretty but just not my usual cup of tea.

She has long, nice flowy hair and she styled her hair a little. So quite pretty overall.

Figure: 7.7/10 I was expecting C or C+ based on the pictures. It's more toward B+ and C-. But still quite a handful so it's fine.

Very fair complexion and nice skin texture.

Her figure is really just nice - just the right amount of meat, not too much or too skinny.

Massage: She's very green. She came one month ago and only started working two weeks ago. She didn't doing this before she came here. So it means two weeks of experience.

She did put effort to massage so it's not a lack of effort but a lack of skill and experience. If she puts her heart and soul to it, her skills will improve.

She was a bit distracted. She was checking her phone here and there. And started soaking clothes after I shot. I was like hmmm what am I supposed to do? Just lie there and see her soak her towels ah?

So if some guys can teach her to focus and plan her schedule after each session, she can be even better.

Sexual: 7.9/10. Cause she is very green, so her grip was quite loose like an inexperienced gf trying to wang you off. So it was slow and relaxing and really comfortable while I was touching her legs and etc. OMG. Really took awhile.

Overall is good because she gives off this very noob and fresh vibe which is quite simulating.

If you are into heavy stuff, she is not for you. If you are into plain vanilla, girl-next-door, slight innocent vide, she's good.
My review of Mi 6 for bros who are thinking of trying her.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Actually looks quite subjective, just for comparison sake, I will rank Donna a 9, an xin, cici, ran ran, xiao xiao, QC 8 ...
Just on looks not figure 😄
Did you visit her some time over the last few days? Visited her a couple of days back and her house was really dark. Like all curtains drawn and most lights off. Asked her why and she said it’s cos she just went for facial and her face was red and swollen then she didn’t turn on the lights cos she was afraid her customers will reject her if they had a clear view of her face lol... was actually pretty amused by her answer haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1