The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Haha.. To be honest..
Initially after the first try, I was damn reluctant to share as she was really nice but I am realistic enough to it's just a service.

I am now sharing because she is really very hardworking but she said got some problems along the way.

When she came early this month, they were told to lie low so she didn't list for many days. Then her work wechat got blocked.

Yesterday she was free and planned to go MBS with her friend. Then in the end she decided to work instead.
Omg. Aiya just help her loh. I also don't have the resources to see her every few days.

I think she will be happier busy with the money then seeing me once a week.
Overall she is not bad; I like how she replied to msg during booking and how sometimes she talked playfully during the session. She is a good substitute for Breeze when she goes on her regular breaks... but I won't feel bad if I don't manage to visit her again.

Zara
Old 10-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tommyliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted....
Old 10-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol...same one ML this round quote me this price maybe the same ML u had too.
But I had encountered asking more than this last time and I was like.....
My most frustrating experience was with a vanilla ML whom RTC long ago. Not AP. Pop her the question she goes into fishing mode, just keep saying can but her rates very high.. hinting for me to quote, which I initially play along say I don't want underquote and offend her, she just keep go to n fro her fishing till I a bit fed up just chin chye comment "can't be more than 300 bah?", she smiled and say more than that. Inside of me I rolled eyes and tell her in jest when I strike lottery then I play this question and answer game with her, suggest she proceed with SOP services..her face changed lol. But kudos to her deliver good services nonetheless. But seriously, that was at a time where Wolf site still thriving and S class FL hardly even breach $250, let alone $300, wanna earn extra also must study the market abit isn't it.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sextifying past week, 2 long overdued sessions with 2 top notch ML. Aini and Li Rou. Aini need no further FR. Will share my take on the later:

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

Location: Will be familiar to those who visited ML at that area. Suits both drivers and troopers.

Looks: 15-20% discount from her very well taken photos. It's her alright, definitely won't reject.

GFE: I usually cringe at cutesy voice /talking manner (if you guys remember Lin Lin, the ML that keep call you 哥哥), but somehow Li Rou's version I feel acceptable. She is chatty, flirty, seductive, act cutesy all in one package. She uses a lot of 宝贝,老公, so if that's something you dislike, take note.
Normally MLs will only call me 老公 when having sex. Any CIM as stated in her ad?
Old 10-05-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I'll add in my 2 cents on Cheryl and say great body but cui face. Great service but at the same time very commercial. She was very strict on no painting/touching pussy, said it'd be counted as FJ and require $50 top-up. Kinda hilarious to charge this premium considering her age and looks, spoilt the mood a bit for me.

No comment on Celine as I've never tried before but she seems to have mixed reviews and strictly for those who are okay with borderline MILF looks.
I think it's even more restrictive for Cheryl. She don't even allow tuning of nipples, just mention grab her boobs hard. Cant even zhut zhut. Same for Celine. But between Cheryl and Celine, I prefer Cheryl's nuru and HJ technique more.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Any CIM as stated in her ad?
I think she's game for it coz she was blowing me with all her tricks so pretty sure she is prepared to take it all in if I erupt. But let's just say it ended with HJ coz we were like messing around alot with each other so I don't really care HOW I cum oredi lol. Oh btw she also do the post cum BJ which An An and LN does. Giving our tool a thorough warm water dip with her mouth. For bros who like this routine, take note. I quite neutral on this but nice gesture on her part la
Old 10-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she's game for it coz she was blowing me with all her tricks so pretty sure she is prepared to take it all in if I erupt. But let's just say it ended with HJ coz we were like messing around alot with each other so I don't really care HOW I cum oredi lol. Oh btw she also do the post cum BJ which An An and LN does. Giving our tool a thorough warm water dip with her mouth. For bros who like this routine, take note. I quite neutral on this but nice gesture on her part la
Thanks for the info. Upz ya already. After trying An An and OMM's CIM, will be difficult to switch to vanilla and SN MLs now.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Capped CIM. Refer to her SLG ad. Sigh.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Thanks for the info. Upz ya already. After trying An An and OMM's CIM, will be difficult to switch to vanilla and SN MLs now.
Thanks bro, return my 3 humble points too.

Balance diet la haha, I try to keep a rotation of heavy hitters, versatile mid-rangers and pure vanilla flavor. Good thing is currently there's a good selection of all 3 genres to book. Happy hunting bro 🍻
Old 10-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I think they just try luck even though they aware of market rate.
My suspect is some bros with deep pockets willing to pay that amount so they whack put that price on us la.
But isn't that crazy and of cos not for me.

Quote:
My most frustrating experience was with a vanilla ML whom RTC long ago. Not AP. Pop her the question she goes into fishing mode, just keep saying can but her rates very high.. hinting for me to quote, which I initially play along say I don't want underquote and offend her, she just keep go to n fro her fishing till I a bit fed up just chin chye comment "can't be more than 300 bah?", she smiled and say more than that. Inside of me I rolled eyes and tell her in jest when I strike lottery then I play this question and answer game with her, suggest she proceed with SOP services..her face changed lol. But kudos to her deliver good services nonetheless. But seriously, that was at a time where Wolf site still thriving and S class FL hardly even breach $250, let alone $300, wanna earn extra also must study the market abit isn't it.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea I think they just try luck even though they aware of market rate.
My suspect is some bros with deep pockets willing to pay that amount so they whack put that price on us la.
But isn't that crazy and of cos not for me.
As usual, some bros bought into the myth that:
1.ML pussy more sacred and only offer to those she has chemistry with.
2. Ego and bragging rights that unlock special menu not easily accessible

The only thing I can agree is their pussy has less mileage than FL. But honestly by how much lol? Some ML when you play or paint, the pussy lips colour and shape is clearly quite heavily used oredi..but well, to each its own la.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As usual, some bros bought into the myth that:
1.ML pussy more sacred and only offer to those she has chemistry with.
2. Ego and bragging rights that unlock special menu not easily accessible

The only thing I can agree is their pussy has less mileage than FL. But honestly by how much lol? Some ML when you play or paint, the pussy lips colour and shape is clearly quite heavily used oredi..but well, to each its own la.
Well said. At the end of the day, whether ML or FL, they are all WL and sex workers. Buying into the idea that one is more sacred than the other is just silly.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
I recently saw 2 bros entering to ML hse after me.

Was wondering if such arrangement can be done for 3some.
Will be interesting..

Any bros can advise?
AV anot??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Tried Xiao Xi last friday.

Massage: 10/10… She is a very experienced masseur. Definitely one of the best massage that I have ever had.

Looks: Not SYT but not exactly MILF as well. Exactly the same as her polkadot pictures. She's pettite so she looks kind of cute in person.

Figure: Not for brothers who like mountains. Bukit Timah hill only. Her assets are modest.

Sometimes I like little tities cause the texture is softer.. I think the texture is more important than the size at times. But after awhile, I willl still aspire to scale Mount Everest.

Very nice skin texture. Smooth and just nice.

Sensual: Old reviews say can blow. Not sure still available or not. But I opted for HJ. She's very experienced already but the grip was loose so the enjoyment was prolonged.

If you like good massage, decent looking massuer, good service, nice convo and pleasant enjoyable sexual, she's definitely a good choice.

Thinking when to go back, with all the good choices available now.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Zoya again for 2 hrs of massage

After I visit her for the first time, I don’t feel like going spa again hahaha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1