The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Different climate compared to 8 yrs ago as most of them were WP holders and raids were conducted only before large scale events .

MLs nowadays will choose to make as much $ as possible during their stay as they might be caught by AV anytime. Only those who already recouped their travel expenses and earned more than $10k can afford to relax a bit by going out with customers.
+141 upped for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know whether coco is still around? WC her no reply and didn’t see her post on slg
Old 30-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Probably because you sounded a bit hardup and this kind of question to be honest a lot of us see until wanna vomit oredi and have advised many times lol.

Anyway for what it's worth:

1. If is a ML you die die wanna try, book in advance and ask her what's her earliest free slot and just grab whatever she throws at you. If this kind of flexibility she also dun reply you, move on or try again days later with same strategy.

2. If you only have specific timings free and cannot book in advance, aim for the less popular ones, and try to send you sms either in the morning or near the beginning of an hour or right before the hour ends. These are the timings ML tend to be more free to read / reply text.

3. If you have no record in database, just pick a less popular ML and before session ends, remember to request her help you input 客人 in database. Most are willing to help unless your session unpleasant. Once you have a record, next time book ML easier.

Bottomline is try not to be too stubborn or desperate, if any ML no reply, just give up and try someone else. Otherwise you likely will irk readers here if you keep harping on ML ignoring you.

Good luck
an accurate summary for newbies n those wondering why no reply. 👍
Old 30-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Circumstances changed bro. No Geylang for cheap bonk. ML can't hit our shore with ease. Demand exceed supply. Price hike. It's a ML pick customers market since last year la. Get use to being ignored by them and sometimes pcc is a less frustrating option (and free lol).
The thing is... My gf is thai so i got sibei many months nv see her already... PCC until i think i kenna ED so i better find a real person to touch if not really ED then gg... Hahahahahahahaha
Old 30-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
The thing is... My gf is thai so i got sibei many months nv see her already... PCC until i think i kenna ED so i better find a real person to touch if not really ED then gg... Hahahahahahahaha
Good luck sia.....not meant to be offensive...but likely your GF will think the same way.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

edited/deleted post

Last edited by Nabehkin; 01-05-2021 at 12:30 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 30-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Up you too my humble point for being able to PCC until now since covid
Landscape has changed and we are in this new norm since post covid
Old 30-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Up you too my humble point for being able to PCC until now since covid
Landscape has changed and we are in this new norm since post covid
Eh bro thanks. There is literally nothing else in terms of sexual release other than PCC ��.
Old 30-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Anyone know whether coco is still around? WC her no reply and didn’t see her post on slg
Heard frm 1 ML that she kena caught by AV a few months ago.
Old 30-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
an accurate summary for newbies n those wondering why no reply. 👍
seems like each time i message a ML for booking, i will receive 1-2 spam/unsolicited messages (usually advertisements for private loan).

i'm not 100% sure, but it could be that each time a ML searches for your number in the database, it will auto trigger the sending of those unsolicited messages.

so if there's no reply from the ML, but you received unsolicited messages instead, then it could mean that the ML did read your message and searched for your number in the database. she probably didn't reply because your record wasn't in the database or your record was bad.

disclaimer: this is only my guess based on my limited experiences. it will be interesting to know whether you guys also receive unsolicited messages each time you message a new ML (one that you have never booked before).
Old 30-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
seems like each time i message a ML for booking, i will receive 1-2 spam/unsolicited messages (usually advertisements for private loan).

i'm not 100% sure, but it could be that each time a ML searches for your number in the database, it will auto trigger the sending of those unsolicited messages.

so if there's no reply from the ML, but you received unsolicited messages instead, then it could mean that the ML did read your message and searched for your number in the database. she probably didn't reply because your record wasn't in the database or your record was bad.

disclaimer: this is only my guess based on my limited experiences. it will be interesting to know whether you guys also receive unsolicited messages each time you message a new ML (one that you have never booked before).
Or it could be that someone is selling all the numbers in the database. I receive spams even when i dont chiong for weeks.
Old 30-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

can someone pm me Zhi Xin number? Would like to try my
Luck haha
Old 30-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
can someone pm me Zhi Xin number? Would like to try my
Luck haha
Please send photo of Zhi Xin

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 30-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post

( Click to show/hide )

Hi Bro,

This was the case when i started chionging early 2019, I'll get text messages of site advertisements awhile after i text
MLs for appointments, back then still clueless about all those DBs and how things works.
however this went away after those popular sites back then had been busted.
as for now, will receive those loan soliciting messages occasionally and weird numbers adding in group on wassap.

Thank You.
Old 30-04-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Please send photo of Zhi Xin
sorry for typo. Zi Xin, the one whose ad taken down ): haven got to try yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1