The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-11-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
My personal opinion is as long you are spending what you earn, not say borrow or steal, then there’s nothing wrong luh. I used to visit almost 1x weekly and this hobby last about a year until covid, so give and take around there or even more. But you wont feel the pain until you really look at it as a whole like now, 3.5k is alot sia
Haha yea actually going to ML, can release stress I feel. Like a companion. I feel good after visit them. I started this ML 5 year ago. I total spend around $14,000. But I don’t smoke or drink. So just visit ML.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Just curious guys how much u all spend for ML per year?

I spent around around 3500 this year liao. Is it normal?
I think its counted healthy already.. 3500/11 = 318 per month. Divide by 4 only abt 80 bucks.. means your frequency is one to 2 weeks once
Old 23-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

I burned more than $10k a year on MLs/ FLs.
This year is exceptional due to Covid. I managed to spend (or save) half that amount.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

If u think worth it then worth

More or less not a problem, need well spent

If u single then I think is normal as I also visit ML ard 3-4 times per month

Sometimes is 2hr session

Moi ish bbfa
Old 23-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
She does bbbj and has a unique way of finishing off, but not cim. If you read other people’s FR you will generally get an idea how she does that - it’s very enjoyable.

Why I prefer not to go into specifics is because she has specifically requested for us not to post reviews of her on the forum, so given that she’s one of the good ones who will not shortchange you and is generally pretty sincere, I do try to adhere to that request.
Xue Er got new set of photos

Wow
Old 23-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
I think its counted healthy already.. 3500/11 = 318 per month. Divide by 4 only abt 80 bucks.. means your frequency is one to 2 weeks once
Ok thats good to hear haha I still in the normal range lol.

I burned more than $10k a year on MLs/ FLs. Is really alot. Average $800-$900 a month. U bring ML go makan is it lol or u book overnight?
Old 23-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Craziest I been was 4 sessions within 6 days.
Old 23-11-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Craziest I been was 4 sessions within 6 days.
4 sessions with the same ML?
Old 23-11-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
4 sessions with the same ML?
2 sessions with the same lady.

1 was because I accompanied a friend to a shop and thought "Since I'm here, might as well go inside the cubicle too."
Old 23-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

No offence but I always felt such question is rather pointless even when you get any reply. Everyone's spending power, income, commitment, appetite for such hobby are so different. For some $200 spent on ML a month could mean very taxing on his finances, for others perhaps $2000
a month is just piece of cake and he can still live lavishly.

Rule of thumb is if you starting to feel you are overspending or losing control, then yah, put a leash on it or cutback. How much other people spend on it really serve no purpose in your own decision making imo.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I keep telling her as well that we dont like inappropriate phone use. More of her regulars should voice that out. Otherwise she is fun, sexy and worth the money. She just got to practise better phone use routines.

The most professional are yes, Jessica, Xue Er and Fiona i find. Minimal phone use, thats hardly noticeable
Agreed that syt vanilla has very poor phone discipline..
Just rtf An Xin few days back as i was in a mood for cuddling syt in this rainy weather.
Location: 5/10 for those who dont drive since u will need road march uphill
Apartment: 8/10 Old apartment but room is relatively clean. However, living room is in a mess with food left over..
Massage: 7/10 Not perfect due to one hand using phone to reply to bro's appointment so that explain why she can reply so fast but decent..if ur body is aching pls go to proper TCM
GFE: 8.5/10 Chatty but beware of KC traps as some bro mentioned...some bro already KC by her with dinner dates
HJ: 7/10 Sensual but not skilled enough but make up with her GFE laying beside u licking and jerking u off. Playability is low as compared to when she first came to our shore with BBBJ and later downsize to CBJ
RTF: Maybe if u are sucker for syt and dont mind being KC else time to look for other options IMHO
Damage: $120
Old 23-11-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Agreed that syt vanilla has very poor phone discipline..
Just rtf An Xin few days back as i was in a mood for cuddling syt in this rainy weather.
Location: 5/10 for those who dont drive since u will need road march uphill
Apartment: 8/10 Old apartment but room is relatively clean. However, living room is in a mess with food left over..
Massage: 7/10 Not perfect due to one hand using phone to reply to bro's appointment so that explain why she can reply so fast but decent..if ur body is aching pls go to proper TCM
GFE: 8.5/10 Chatty but beware of KC traps as some bro mentioned...some bro already KC by her with dinner dates
HJ: 7/10 Sensual but not skilled enough but make up with her GFE laying beside u licking and jerking u off. Playability is low as compared to when she first came to our shore with BBBJ and later downsize to CBJ
RTF: Maybe if u are sucker for syt and dont mind being KC else time to look for other options IMHO
Damage: $120
I hate the location haha

And no where to standby while waiting

The waiting location is so exposed haha

I only visited anxin in this stint, a syt vanilla for me but I need to get my sensual fixed also sometimes.

Dinner date looks good haha, must be andy lau csb
Old 24-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No offence but I always felt such question is rather pointless even when you get any reply. Everyone's spending power, income, commitment, appetite for such hobby are so different. For some $200 spent on ML a month could mean very taxing on his finances, for others perhaps $2000
a month is just piece of cake and he can still live lavishly.

Rule of thumb is if you starting to feel you are overspending or losing control, then yah, put a leash on it or cutback. How much other people spend on it really serve no purpose in your own decision making imo.
Another great pov from bro johndick.

It's all about lifestyle choices and an individual's spending ability to indulge in that lifestyle. And whether that person is even the type of person to indulge.

If can afford to indulge, some like to go ktvs - thats at least $300 for an evening of bottle drinks and a sit down girl or two - go 2 nights a week and that's $600. Some like to frequent nice restaurants which can tote up to $200 for a couple, eat at two restaurants a week and that's $400. Does that come close your ML expenditure?

So its down to what you earn and what you want to do with the money you have. Its a lifestyle choice, and everyone will differ how they make that decision.
Old 24-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!

Anyone try this Vietnam ML form $$$$$ how the service ?
https://$$$$$-2.net/model/kiki-3091/

and this one, got any feedback to share >
https://$$$$$-2.net/model/coco-3169/
Old 24-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

For those wondering how some passes are given so easily. I wont be surprised if there are more that are not exposed.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...special-passes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1