The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Nope, Maya has the relevant license to do all these massage services. She already state clearly that it is not a sexual service she is providing.
Hmmm... I'm just blur.. if she can provide hj and multiple ejculation.. does it mean other spas etc can do it openly too and not worry.. just need the license?
Old 05-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
She moved to another building nearby, along the same road.
Hard for me to visit her previously as you can't have 2 lovers at the same place albeit in different room
Old 05-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, anyone remembers syt D cup Bobo? She does nuru and gives solid massage. Her number ends with 0244.

Been trying to locate her after the lockdown. Shes a PR and should still be in singapore. Last visited her in joo Chiat

Appreciate if any of you can PM me if u know shes still providing massage services
Old 05-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sure many ppls zapped u

she staying at bomb hill
Not a big concern for me. Everyone is entitled to their own belief
Old 05-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Going forward, I think there should be as little mention of location as possible. Not even Area A, Area Z all these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Folks nv learn not to mention anything associated with locality.
If one can decipher what and where we are talking about, they are more than aware of the activities in that area.

That stretch is notorious for vice activities and it doesn't take an idiot in AV to find out where it is. A simple phone call masquerading as customer will give you the location easily.

Someone we think we are smart but unfortunately it is far from it in reality
Old 05-08-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who is Flora and Gem?
Vpremium. Good if you are after banging young girls from Vietnam.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can share which ML has good gua geng service. Would like to have a good massage with gua Geng job.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
If one can decipher what and where we are talking about, they are more than aware of the activities in that area.

That stretch is notorious for vice activities and it doesn't take an idiot in AV to find out where it is. A simple phone call masquerading as customer will give you the location easily.

Someone we think we are smart but unfortunately it is far from it in reality
If people keep referencing a particular area, they are forcing AVB to take enforcement action - they want to close one eye also cannot.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
RTM list: Aimee

To do list: Carrie, Anqi, Xiao Yu.

Backup: An Ran, Xue Er, Tina, TT.

RTM list : Xin Er or Tang Tang

To do list : Xue Er

Back up: Carrie
Old 05-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RTM list: Aimee

To do list: Carrie, Anqi, Xiao Yu.

Backup: An Ran, Xue Er, Tina, TT.
Wah, Aimee so good arr? Even powerhouse like AR, XE, Tina, TT also becomes backup.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah, Aimee so good arr? Even powerhouse like AR, XE, Tina, TT also becomes backup.
Have to say I like massage and vanilla more than hardcore sensual.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
That's why I say vanillas tend to be more popular than their flavorful counterparts. The type where people will book for hours for the companionship.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Paid a visit to Anran/Bella recently. Service standards have dropped considerably since my last visit pre-CB - she uses her phone more than ever now and appears distracted.

Used to be on my list of failsafes, unfortunately I may have to take her off that now. Still looks good though.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Paid a visit to Anran/Bella recently. Service standards have dropped considerably since my last visit pre-CB - she uses her phone more than ever now and appears distracted.

Used to be on my list of failsafes, unfortunately I may have to take her off that now. Still looks good though.
She had this problem when I first met her in her first few weeks in Singapore last year.

Did it improve earlier this year?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 05-08-2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Actually our AV not very strict on these kind of things, they gt more important things to monitor. If no one complain, their higher ups need some action or no one complain most likely won't kena one.

I'm glad someone understand how things work in our system. AV won't knock on the door unless there is tipoff or complaint.

Just look at JC in the past ...it was literally infested with Vietnamese for a couple of years until resident in neighboring area complain and it was eventually clean up.

Our sharing of information has no bearing of the raid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1