The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Enjoy reading your story TS. Please continue...
Old 22-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

She will end up divorce with the husband and be with Shrouded
Old 22-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
She will end up divorce with the husband and be with Shrouded
Hope so, somemore already got apartment. If divorce, J husband is on a lot of losing end. Beside TS got feeling for her too. Win win isn't it.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS! Thanks so much.

Took me awhile starting from very 1st post, simply love it.

Hope your journey continues.....Cheers!
Old 22-06-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

J’s husband dunno about her infidelity but he already let out that he have another family and a child overseas. It works to his disadvantage. So long J don’t let her husband find out she was fucking Shrouded while he was not around. Divorce case she win for sure.
Old 22-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J’s husband dunno about her infidelity but he already let out that he have another family and a child overseas. It works to his disadvantage. So long J don’t let her husband find out she was fucking Shrouded while he was not around. Divorce case she win for sure.
agreeable. a mid long journey ahead. Need Jasmine to finish her sober first b4 go to the lawyer.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
There's a vast difference between a passing affair and polygamy and a love child. In any case, the husband must have put this out with the intention of a divorce. Most likely his only intention of returning.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Ikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hard to say, maybe he already engaged PI to check on her
Old 23-06-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Been a silent ready since early development. Appreciate the effort in writing. Keep it up bro! One of the better Author around
Old 23-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I woke around 5am by default and slid out of bed as silently as I could. It didn't work. She woke up.

J: Don't go?

Me: I have to work.

J: Come here and work.

Me: Not very convenient la. What if your husband comes back?

J: He won't. I think. I won't let him in.

Me: That's not right. He's still your husband.

J: So?

Me: So… I'll come back tonight? Ok?

J: Can you stay over the weekend?

Me: Erm.

J: Please?

Me: Ok. I'll let you know when I'm coming over. In the meantime, please eat and rest properly. Less beer and cigarettes please.

J: I'll try.

So I headed back home after that.

The rest of the day passed like normal. It was Friday after all, and there wasn't much things to do anyway.

Felicia did text to ask if I was free for dinner and a chat, but I declined as I wanted to head straight over to Jasmine's place after work to make sure that she was ok.

Ann texted me too, to ask how I was doing, and that I should take all the time I wanted to sort things out on my end. I wondered what that actually meant. Perhaps she had moved on from me already? But I didn't probe.

Alicia texted as well, asking if I wanted to go cycling that night. She also asked what happened to Jasmine as she didn't really hear from her since the last weekend when they were out cycling. I didn't know how much to say to her as I didn't know if Jasmine had said anything. I guess I was Alicia's back-up cycling buddy now.

In any case, I headed over to Jasmine's place that evening.

She asked me to drop by a zhichar place nearby before coming over to tapau dinner for her. I almost couldn't find the place as it was in an industrial estate, despite following the GPS directions.

I didn't know what to get for her since she didn't exactly say, so I just got standard stuff like sambal kangkong, har cheong gai, fried rice and mee goreng. It seemed like a lot for two persons but I guess I could force her to eat more considering she hadn't been eating properly for possibly the entire week.

She seemed happy with the food.

We ate, watched TV, and cuddled on the sofa.

She also upgraded from beer and had opened a Martell VSOP. Luckily I didn't have to work on Saturday so I joined her, even if it was only to make sure she didn't drink too much.

Alcohol and us usually led to sex. This time around, I tried my very best to not do or say anything suggestive, or turn her on in any way. What she needed now wasn't my cock, but my ears.

She did try to tease me though, especially when we were in bed about to go to sleep. But I didn't proceed, and she didn't rape me either. I guess she could sense that I was trying really hard not to be that kind of guy.

Saturday and Sunday were basically the same. Food, TV and alcohol.

She looked like she was getting better, cheering up a little bit. But I had to go to work on Monday anyway, so I left her alone at home again.

She did show up for the morning meeting and looked much better.

I spent the weekday nights at her place that week, just to make sure she was ok. To her credit, she did cut down on her drinking by a bit. And she didn't replenish her beer supply in the fridge.

It was now middle of the week and everything seemed to be getting better for everyone except me.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure an explosive lovemaking session is just around the corner......your patience will surely be rewarded!
Old 23-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

You have fallen for Jasmine.. and I hope the odds are in your favor…
Old 23-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Yap that what i said eariler... And Ann have sensed it and probably that is why the separation ...
Old 23-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Ann still wants it her way.
Alicia only want to cycle.
Felicia is who again??
Jasmine... drama emotional queen for now.
TS heart lies with who in the end?
Old 23-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Ann still wants it her way.
Alicia only want to cycle.
Felicia is who again??
Jasmine... drama emotional queen for now.
TS heart lies with who in the end?
Felicia is an ex FWB who got married but still wants TS dick in her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1