The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Sanzerf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Nice juicy update bro!
Old 09-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
TheHalfOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, do continue bro
Old 09-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
hokkaidosapporo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow such a nice story.

Camping for more.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MaiTrang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story. Hoping to read more.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Inkagu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, very good story
Old 09-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

I'm swooned by the response by you guys, having so much power and points. continuing here.....

she: just teasing you bah, though i know she likes you.
I: and you are okay ? if I ....
she: I what.
Iwhispering in her ears) if i fuck her...
she: (giggles) who am i to stop you. but she has a boyfriend.
I: fuck...then why did you give me this idea.
she: i think she's bored with her bf. haha
I: no lah, I'm not taking the risk
she: you took risk with me and i have a husband.
I: i think your husband cock very small. lol and i like you mah! you are so sexy.
she: ha! you dream.
she: anyways, you have three days, maybe Zetty can fuck your brains before i come back. hahaha
I: stop teasing me.
she: she's working full shift alone tomorrow in the store.
I: are you close to her? will you tell her we fucked and will she tell you if I had anything with her.
she: no lah. but you will tell me if you do. and you won't tell her about us.
I: ha, that's not fair.
and she held me by my head and pulled me and we kissed again. i felt getting hard and felt her hand down there and then she stopped.
she: time to go.
I signed her application form and I opened the door. There was no one near the door but my assistant had come back in the other room and I was wondering if she heard anything. everything seemed normal and i thought to myself, what a girl. should have gotten her earlier but better late than never.
Late night after work when i reached home, my phone beeped and there was an sms: "thank you for approving the leave. i love your pen."
I ignored because i wanted to avoid complications of getting these texts seen by her husband nearby as she may not be alone. but she's a tad silly and likes to take risk.

Next day was a very busy day and around afternoon, BEEP "in malaysia. miss you"
i wanted to avoid sending her the message as she would be with family. once she's back I need to tell her to be cautious. Those days were of Nokia 5110 and 3310 and there were no hidden apps. You open messages on your wife's phone and you are dead. Another BEEP " busy ya? she's waiting for you to visit." and i go WHAT!
BEEP BEEP: "I told her you will visit the store today. she's very sad and lonely, give her company lah"
I: hello, can you tell her to focus on sales?
she: why don't you go and tell her
I: why do you want me to go.
she: she's my friend mah, if she likes talking to you, I'm helping her. haha
I: I don't want
no response. good, i said and back at work.
tring...tring...this time was the phone ringing...from the shop.
hello sir, this is Zetty. (fuck I said, something is cooking)
I: hi Zetty, how are you?
she: sir, i need help!
I:what happened?
she: customer is angry sir, he said he bought a set last week and now it's on 20% discount.
I: put me through to him, let me have a word with him.
she: he's regular, now gone out and said he will come back shortly, and want to see the manager. he doesn't want to talk on the phone.
I: ok. what time will he be back?
she: he said 20 mins.
I: I'll be there, please wait for me.
when i left office, my mind was blur. scared now. what did I get intoA are these girls or horny bitches, in collusion for fun and I'm the scapegoat. whatever it is, at least, Lani will know whatever happens and i have to find out whether Zetty knows anything about Lani and me. If she knows, then I'm in deep shit.

Got a speeding ticket on the way, where they manually click you using speed guns behind the bush or up on the tree and then they ambush 100 m down on the next turn with a whole gang of uniformed officers. 50 dollars down. (you could get a threesome in patpong, bangkok at that price that time).

Dot 22 mins. Entered the store, Zetty was behind cashier counter, no customer.
I: what happened, Zetty.
she: sir, he was very angry
(Zetty is slightly short to Lani, but i can't deny she had super sexy figure under the uniform. though Lani's face is a lot more appealing.)
I: let him come. i will talk to him.
she: okay sir.
I: how's the sales today.
she: it's okay, not too bad. 4,500.
I: okay good. today you are working alone.
she: yes, very boring lah sir.
I: hmmm. i thought you get interesting customers.
she: not so much lah sir. sometimes very boring, full shift.
I: what can i do?
she: you can stay here sir.

BEEP: "i know you are there already" Damn

I: i will wait for the customer.
I browsed through the shop, thinking in my mind what's going on. and i thought let me take the bull by the horns.
sms: I: How did you know.
she: she told me bah.
I: so now what
she: she's sad, she fought with her boyfriend.
I: so? what do you expect me to do.
she: kiss her lah.hahahaha
I: you are full of nonsense. later she cry rape.
she: no lah, she likes you.
turning to Zetty: I: Did you finish the sales updates on files and the inventory list.
she: yes, sir, you want to see?
I walked over and she opened the long register on the cashier counter. I could smell her perfume and i was getting hard. I had nothing in my mind before Lani brought this up but i was damn scared. scared of the unknown. or rather knowing what would happen if this is known by people.
but then, i was hard. while running through the register flipping pages, my hand touched hers. she was standing facing the counter and i was on her side. and then i blurted out..
I: Zetty, do you have a boyfriend.
she: ( a little shocked) : yes sir. but i don't like him anymore.
I: why, what happened.
she: he has no time for me and i think he's cheating on me.
I: oh! I'm sorry to hear that.
she: it's okay sir. i think i will break up with him.
I: and then.
she: then you become my boyfriend la sir.
(now I had a raging hard on, not sure i was hiding it well enough) but she was too close to me.
I: coughing, what , do you know what are you saying.
she: i don't know sir, you are very handsome. (I guess i'm not, I'm just skinny though athletic and tall but maybe i suited their taste
I : you are crazy. you know I have a girl friend back home.
she: she won't know sir heehee.
I : sigh. i can't be your boyfriend.
she: why not,sir.
I: I'm committed.
she: no commitment sir. just spend time together
I: i have a lot of work and you know that. I hardly get time. where to spend time together.
she: in the shop sir. we are not always busy with customers.
I: are you serious. what if others find out.
she: who will tell sir.
I: you. and what if Lani and Maya come to know.
she: sir, we are alone today. hehe.
I: and
she: i want to ask you something regarding the stock in the stock room.
I (fuck , i'm stuck, but by now i was horny)
she walked inside the stock room and i followed her.
she took the ladder, placed it on a rack and climbed up two steps. pulled out a carton....and while standing there bent down and showed me inside the carton. as she did that, she was going to fall or she pretended to fall (I: be careful) and i held her with my hands on both arms as she still held the carton.
her body was bent on me still not touching me but her face was too close to avoid any more and we stared into each other's eyes and i loved her lips up so close.
she: sir, I'm falling.
I: i won't let you fall.
the cartons between us was the only thing left.
I: why don't you put the carton back and then step down
she: yes sir
I held the carton while she turned around, her sexy ass now facing me. I passed the carton to her and she struggled to take it up.
she: please hold me sir. I will fall.
I wanted to grab her ass but I put my two hands just above her ass and felt her thin waistline. In the process my face was very close to her ass and i could smell perfume leading me to a raging hard on. as she moved to put the carton up the shelf my hands felt the movement in her body and her jerking reaction.....The heat is on.....
Old 10-10-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
realTramp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 10-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you friends.... have not responded individually to all of you but thank you for appreciating my story. I don't feel wasted at all as I share this and reliving the memories by sharing with my e-friends. continuing here..

...by now, I had become immune to the thoughts of the tragedy that may hit my life should all these fun reports be leaked out. The blood stream flowing between my legs took over on a massive scale and the thoughts of having two young fresh meats in two days, both special in their own ways, was too hard to resist. The fact that they both know each other and working for me took it to insane levels. There was no looking back.

...as she moved to put the carton up the shelf, my hands felt the movement in her body and jerking reaction. This was the pleasure jerks you get when sexual fluid in your body flows. i felt it, she felt it.
She was finiding it hard to take the weight of the carton and lift her hands further so that carton can reach the top shelf...oh the delicate girl, horny as bitch but can't take the load.
In the process her top was rising up exposing her waist and presenting me the naked flesh up so close.

I: Zetty, if you can't reach, why don't you come down and let me climb over and do it.
she: sir, please let me try. but please don't let me fall.
I: ok, then let me help.
I let go of her waist, gripped the side of the ladder and climbed one step and as I did that my body rubbed against hers and she shuddered.
she: oh!
her weight came on me and her sexy ass rested right on my crotch. My already hard cock now settled in her ass line and I could feel the soft firm ass on it.
She was losing balance
she: oh no....
and I immediately placed my hand on the bottom of the carton to support while my cock grinded her ass and pushed the carton up on the shelf.
she: aaaaah! t...hhh....a...n....k you, sir.
carton placed, but I didn't climb down and we stayed in the position without speaking a word but i could feel her ass kind of grinding me naturally.
I: are you okay.
she: i don't know sir.
I: why?
she: thank you for supporting me.
my hands were not touching her , they were gripping the ladder sides so she would not sway sideways and we will not lose balance.
I: my hands are not supporting you.
she: I know sir, but something is...
I sniffed her hair and it was so erotic.
I: should I get down.
she:I like it up sir....I like it here (as she grinded her ass)
My cock was like pole at almost 90 degree pushing right below her ass between her thighs.
I: what was so important in that carton that you wanted to show me? while I pushed and swayed my cock up her ass and thighs.
she: The balls sir, they have turned blue because of the trousers leaving color.
(Did i tell you the uniform was was blue trousers).
I: Why did you keep them at the wrong place.
she: No sir, Lani did that. But now i think it is at the right place.
with that she put her right hand under my crotch feeling up my balls while my cock was griding her ass and I went beserk. the thoughts were simple... both the girls are talking to each other and I'm in trouble.

but since i was already in trouble, my cock wouldn't listen.
I: you are crazy.
she: yes sir. please...kiss me.
we were on the ladder. she on step 2, me on step 1. cock placed right where it should be enjoying her ass, her hands under my crotch. I could not let go of my hands from the ladder sides lest we should both fall. and she turned around her face and we got entangled in a soft kiss, puch puch, till it became too hard to resist and the kisses soon became longer and wetter as we exchanged saliva mouth to mouth and our tongues entangled.
I: (with my lips on hers with bodies grinding in sync)...is this what you meant by spending time together?
she: yes sir.
I: what if Lani finds out.
she: don't worry sir, (while kissing me), she has her secrets with me too.
I: hmmmm ...what kind of secrets.
she: i know she met you sir.
I: (fuck)...and?
she: she said......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1