The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light
my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Hi Bros and sis out there.....i had been wondering for a while whether to write my story....some stories that I have read are awesome and I wondered whether mine could be anywhere near...but today while in office (horny as always) i was reading this thread "When a fling/ONS go bad............. " and thought i'll give my input which I did ....since it wasl almost my first encounter barring my girl friend (now my wife) i thought I might as well make a start in the new thread with first part ... if you guys like it , i'll continue the thread but with limited speed due to time constraints.... if not, I'll once again turn into avid reader ONLY......so here's that first part....feel free to tell me if it doesn't go the way you would have liked it....

this was the time when i was 23-24 and working in brunei....though there was every possibility of ruining my life.....
I was manager for a few retail stores for my company...and there was this 22 year old local girl. she was married (very young) but very hot. i could see that she would flirt around with some guys when they were shopping and she would talk very openly. Though talking in Malay, but i could make out she's talking dirty. Sghe was very good looking and was alreayd in myy list to get close to since I had no friends. So i used to sepnd a lot of time in that shop especially when she was on duty alone.
One evening, i saw my chance to take discussions further, so I asked her hey, who's that guy who comes here so often, never buys anything and talks cock with you....she says my boyfriend nah, and she had a slutty smile on....i said you got husband baby , how come boy friend....she says why not. I had actually met her husband a few times when he used to pick her up or drop her and thought, she definitely deserved better mah. Anyways, marrying early due to family pressure, she had lost a lot of freedom but she was very naughty. she drove a bright red nissan 2 door coupe ( very cheap 2nd hand in Brunei).
then conversation goes as follows
she: why you always hang around here...
me : because of you mah...
she: what
me: ya lah
she: you dont have work in other shops.
me: yes, but not as important as being with you
she: why
me: because you're very nice and sexy.
my heart punding by now, foreight country , islamic law, if she decides to jam me, i'll be behind bars or shot and my family would never know.
she: hah
me: i wanna kiss you.
she blushand didn't know what to say next .
me: so
she: you cannot kiss me
me: why
she: no guts mah.
me: guts? you or me , who have no guts.
she: ofcourse you.
me thinking damn this girl knows how to play ...
after trying to get close to her in the shop, i actually did not have guts...bbut she went in and out of the stockroom many times proabably wanting me to follow her. and i did.
held her hand and she tried to run away while giggling...but i still did not have guts....but i also knew she was game.
after two days, i decided to spend the whole day at the shop when she was alone and was working overtime...
after meeting the day's sales target, while she was setting up cartons in the stockroom i said.
me: so..
she: so what:
me: can kiss you or not
she: cannot
me: but i want to
she: you have no guts
i took her hand again and brought her close.....she kept kept laughing , went red on her face, but looked directly into my eye....
o grabbed the moment and kissed her hard....and her body shivered...and so did mine and it was hot and wet and we were tongue fighting....it was craziest moment and anytime customer could walk in the store while we were in the stock room....we kissed , kissed and kissed and touched everywhere till we heard her hubby's nissan outide the shophouse. it was the best kiss ever till today.
sms started and next day, while int he shop with other staff we smsed and i asked her to take MC pretending not feeling well and come to my house. today she was driving....
she: boss, i'm not feeling well, can i go early.
her supervisor: what happened
she: headache mah, feeling feverish, need to rest. can i leave early please.
her supervisor: boss, i can cover up for her and take over time if okay.
me: you want to go now?
she: maybe in 15 minutes , i finish some stock update.
me: okay you can go then....then i said to supervisor, you take care of the store....i'll go for market visit now.
i went ot the car park and waited.
sms from her: where are you now?
me: at car park, waiting for you , very hard now.
she: haha! wait lah
me: cannot
she: ok ok....coming now
she walked past my car and started the engine....she saw me and went for her car...and then i started driving and soon red mark was following me....
i reached my apartment parked and looked around and went up straight to my balcony from where i can see her car . she was still waiting there. probably preparing herself for the encounter or making sure no one following me.....
friends, i was aware that time, if you're caught with a single local girl, they would force you to change your religion and marry her. if caught with married, they will shoot you both. haha...it was risky but i tell you it was worth it.....what this girl did with me over the next few months, i can never ever forget..........
Old 22-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Camping time!
Old 22-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another camper joining in.
Old 22-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

continuing from where I left....

well, i was in the balcony watching her. Just to let you guys know the buidings in Brunei are low rise as they must be within the heights of the Mosque. I was living on the 3rd floor, wiith my balcony facing the mainroad where the entrance of the apartment and condo was. I had 2 BHK with (strangely) three bathrooms but i liked where i lived. quiet , serene and a nice place to live it was. Being low rise, there were no elevators so you had to walk through the stairs, as soon as you reach the 3rd floor, take a U and to the right was my door, go straight some more and you have another apartment but before reaching this apartment, there was another door to the right which opened into my 2nd bedroom.

now the development....i watched her car. and then she came out....she was still in the shop uniform...loose top and trackpants. i was on the balcony smoking while i had put the aircon on in the living and dining area as it was an extremely hot day....

she walked trying through the parking lot and was trying to see where to access the stairs to come up...i was looking at her...she was wearing sunglasses and looked up at me and gave me a devishes smile....my little bro stand up already....i made some hand signs to guide her which way to go, she stuck her tongue out to tease me....woalaa, the girl was not scared of getting caught and seen by her countrymen or hubby's friends somemore....i rubbed my stiffened cock over my pants and teased her back. she giggled and ran down the buiding towards the stares.

I ran inside and unlocked the main door so she don't have to wait and get caught. and then i stood behind the door so i would grab her as soon as she enters....

heard the foorsteps, with every THUMP i heard nearing the door...my cock grew a cm. what a feeling....

finally she rang the bell and I thought damn stupid girl , no need for me to go and open the door mah just enter....but then she just keep ringing the bell.... big time scared already. finally pulled the door open....and she kept ssmiling and standing there but never enter....i grabbed her hand and pulled her inside and locked the door...and say you crazy why stay outside so long?....she giggled and said, nice place...where's your air con , why you live so high, ? so hot....and she went right below the A/C unit to get cool air...

while she was facing the aircon and the wall i followed her grabbed her from behind and she rtried to fight to get out of my hold....i turned her around and pushed her to the wall...and then started wild kissing....wow, she was sweaty from her climb up the stairs and she kissed back ferociously in commando style as if she would eat away my lips and tongue.

The scene was ....my tongue inside her...rolling inside her mouth, she was extremely hot with my hands running all over her sexy body and curves over the uniform and direct cool air coming from top ... felt like heaven ...we were lost into each other at the same time while her lips were sticking with mine, my cock was fgrinding her pelvis and her body reacting in motion pushed against the wall....and her hands still pushing me away aas if she wants to break free.......i was thinking to myself....tonight's the best day for my cock....this girl will get majorly fucked by my rod today, no matter what...even if she stops me and it ends up being a rape....
Old 22-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

thanx for the support unsung....this is the first time i'm writing such a detailed account of my experiences. takes time and effort and I appreciate your support. if guys out there want me to continue i will, if the story appears to be boring, let me know and i'll humbly stop writing.... all of you ahve a wonderful evening!
Old 22-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Goldentiger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldentiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't stop please. Do carry on bro.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

thank you bros....will try to continue later today once i'm done with some critical office meetings!!!! thanx for all your support...
Old 23-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping time!
Old 23-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Campfire burning....
Old 23-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
tigonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do want you to continue. Please do. Thanks.
Old 23-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Camper reporting in, nice story, i been to brunei too...
Old 23-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here
Old 23-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtoko99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 23-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
primechoice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad you made it out safe and sound to share with us this story...
keep it up....
Old 23-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Thank you bros for all the support....

The scene was ....my tongue inside her...rolling inside her mouth, she was extremely hot with my hands running all over her sexy body and curves over the uniform and direct cool air coming from top ... felt like heaven ...we were lost into each other at the same time while her lips were sticking with mine, my cock was fgrinding her pelvis and her body reacting in motion pushed against the wall....and her hands still pushing me away aas if she wants to break free.......i was thinking to myself....tonight's the best day for my cock....this girl will get majorly fucked by my rod today, no matter what...even if she stops me and it ends up being a rape....

now my hands started moving and autoroam and rested on her sexy ass...by this time she was moaning....moaning hhhhhhhhhmmm.....aaaaaahhhhhhh ....inside my mouth ...and i was sucking her lips , tongue and my hands squeezing the sexiest piece of ass in my company....my cock was rock hard and i kept pressing her pelvis against the wall....my hands totally squeezed between the ass and the wall and we were hardly breathing....had i dies at that moment....i would have had no regrets....

after what semmed like ages....we parted....and looked into each other's eyes....her eyes were full of lust and there was greed , greed to break free .....
as i kept my hands on her ass..and her hands on my chest....
she: hot bah....
me: i like it...
she: you like what
me: you...
she: only me....
me: nah, i love your ass ( and i squeezed harder than ever...again)
she: aaaaaaaahhhhh.......you so thin ya , but so strong...
me: you like that? ....
she: huh!
me: my cock also very strong....
she: i don't think so....
me: why
she: you have no guts wah....
me: no guts for what!
she: for ....hehehhehehe, very hot bah....
me: let's go take a shower...
she: cannot wah....
me: why, baby ( as i kissed her ears and cheeks, or rather stick out my tongue and lick her face)
she: aaaaah,,,, uuuuuhhhhhh, no clothes to change.
me: oh, today you won't need to wear any ....
she: aaaah....have to go back mah....
me: hmmmm.....

now my hands went inside her pants and gave a long squeeze as we locked lips again and FUCK...no panty? auto roam deeper, and a very very thin line of g-string on her ass line.....waaahh.....this one very sexy ...

I then moved my hand upwards under her top as we kissed more and i reached the hook of the bra and unlocked it.....I had in mind, this thin girl is filled up at the right places and i could not wait any longer to get my hands on her (0) (0). whether it was her tongue diverting me or my hardened pained cock by now, i was unable to unhook the fuckin' bra....

me: why not,
she: you don't know how to do it....you're a kid.
me: wah, you kiss a kid you think...
she: ofcourse...hahahahahaha

i took off my hands, bend down and lift her up with her legs on the left and my right hand holding her from her back with my fingers overlapping her boobs...her both arms around my neck and i bend down to kiss her and alamak....french again as I start walking, by now my cock almost ripping off my pants rubbing agaainst her body as i walk towards the bedroom....

reached the bedroom door and she used her feet to push the door open and we enter and i lay her down in the bed. still holding her take her to one wall and she pressed on the aircon while she stick out her tongue to my ears.

i lay her down on bed and she jumped away hahahaha....
she: you cannot get me.
me: wait and watch baby,
she: ahaaa....wait and watch what...
me: i'm gonna rape you today... give you a fuck of your life...
she: hahahaha, let's see....

I pull off my belt as if taking out the dagger to face the enemy about to hit you and knocked down my pants in a jiffy. my underwear was thrown across the room and i was standing in my shirt with my cock pointing at her....

she: what was that
he: rapist in preparation
she: heehee....sure or not
he: and i grabbed her and we kissed again very hard this time....my hands now lifting her top from behind and as our lips parted for a second, her top was off.....

black bra.... partly encasing the beautiful and sexy perky boobs, 34B , i guess, and ,y mouth was watering already...she was hald standing on her knees on bed while i was facing her and my hands moved behind to unhook one again....
me: i must do it
she: not so soon...
me: you and i both have no time
she: i have to go now
me: too late ( as I unclasped it)

waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh soon my hands grabbed them together squeezed and rubbed them against each other and my lips and tongue moved into the valley .....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh......in a flash of the moment , her boobs were all wet my my saliva as I kept rubbing my lips, cheeks, mouth , tongue all over her boobs .....and the room went aaaaaahhh, uuuhhh,,, yeah,,, shit, ....wow......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

and i felt something soft on my cock as i continued wildly....it was her fore finger, straight on my small head , then 2nd finger , then the palm and soon my proud thick long pole without the flag was engulfed and was being pumped .....pumped real hard......

now my hands and on her ass....pushing down her pants and on her naked fleshy bouncy ass....G-string will be taken care fo later I thought while i sucked on her nipples and nibbled.......

she: aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.........hhhhhhmmmmmmmm
me: oh baby , you're fucking sexy....
she: yeah....for you....
me: i want you now....
she: you have condom???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1