The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Just to share after few years of gap, tried chat a DH for a week. Last Saturday met her.. Book for 2 hr, upp her thrice.. Her body is wonderful slim n tight cb. She never ask for money tho.But she said her employer never buy enough food items. I felt sad n hv her $50 , she very happy..
Old 10-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post

Anyone tried her before? She goes by the name of Rose on Michat
She quote $200 for 2hr and still say fully booked for this month. But she cannot cip and cim, do not know what so special about her. Any bro that try her before can share with me

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
morning erection
Lol nice diamond ring hahah indo or pinoy?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-07-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
She quote $200 for 2hr and still say fully booked for this month. But she cannot cip and cim, do not know what so special about her. Any bro that try her before can share with me

No response from her leh...trying to get her to talk to me

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 11-07-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now many maid also want 200 for 2 hour .. When GL OPEN ...

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 11-07-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguetornado View Post
Can re-up the photo? Wanna see if it’s the same one I got.
Why don’t you post yours?
Old 11-07-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Now many maid also want 200 for 2 hour .. When GL OPEN ...
Honestly so few options now.
The rich have their mistresses and fucktoy subordinates at work of course...
Old 11-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow..DH world is wonderful, so many easy fishes.. Gonna bonk another one soon.. She likes to send her nudes..
Old 11-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Wow..DH world is wonderful, so many easy fishes.. Gonna bonk another one soon.. She likes to send her nudes..
Big boobs petite body..

Old 11-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Honestly so few options now.
The rich have their mistresses and fucktoy subordinates at work of course...
Why GL don’t have girls? If you just go there and see. What kind of excuse is this? Don’t give excuse and pay maid more and spoil market
Old 11-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Got an interesting offer on michat message tree.

Offer me $250 initially but i bargain to $200

But got a condition. The bf will be at the toilet during the session.
Old 11-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So meaning no need wear condom? Can no need condom, Whoa no condom you dare to screw?
Old 11-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Pls.. they r no longer call maid..
Most of them already considered themselves as part time FL
The only reason y some many bros willing to pay $100 $150 or even $200 for 2hours..
Not becos those maid r pretty or good figure.. the only differ from Geylang or Dome FL is those maid 99% allow bros to RAW with them.. some even allow CIP tat is y still some many bros even say ex but willing to pay tat price..
Raw is War but still 90% of bros like RAW.. something u can never get it from geylang or Dome FL..
Chat with a maid from michat be4.. ask $200 for 2hours.. 2 or 3 times up to u.. starting say MUST CD.. after chatting awhile.. allow RAW but no CIP.. then continue to chat for a few days.. test water if cannot control CIP how.. reply is OK..
Old 11-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
The only reason y some many bros willing to pay $100 $150 or even $200 for 2hours..
Not becos those maid r pretty or good figure.. the only differ from Geylang or Dome FL is those maid 99% allow bros to RAW with them.. some even allow CIP tat is y still some many bros even say ex but willing to pay tat price..
Raw is War but still 90% of bros like RAW.. something u can never get it from geylang or Dome FL..
Chat with a maid from michat be4.. ask $200 for 2hours.. 2 or 3 times up to u.. starting say MUST CD.. after chatting awhile.. allow RAW but no CIP.. then continue to chat for a few days.. test water if cannot control CIP how.. reply is OK..
These maids act one. All like to cip one.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Agree with u

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1