The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-07-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
She is dangerous. I guess she upped by many ppl including ang mohs on weekdays. My friend supposed to meet her but saw her out of hotel81 at bugis with ang moh before on the same day and he sian liao.

If want to up her, make sure wear condom
Thanks for warning
Old 08-07-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post
UUpdate on today's outing

When on a movie date with cute indo A, sweet talk her during lunch ask if tired want rest somewhere private��

Quickly book(thank you dayuse) and grab to hotel, inside room tio attack by her,lots of frenching, striped and finally get to see her full C cup goodies�� Enjoyed myself with her soft puddings.

Her bj like vacuum, only stop saying cant tahan already and insert into her cowgirl to enjoy sucking and pumping her at same time. Buey tahan the feeling and let go 1st load.
While resting, she still play with my lil bro sucking clean and asking when can go for 2nd round��. 2nd round start, try out different position she saw in videos till finally released 2nd load in missionary.

Tried to go for a 3rd round but lil bro too tired so chilled till checkout timing. Overall quite sexciting time with her, cant wait for next date.

Thanks to the bros in thread for sharing their knowledge & experience. Happy hunting��

Took a sneaky pic just before checking out

Edit: wont be sharing contact as it take effort to up 1 after many rejection & catfish, hope you guys understand ��
Also to all asking which platform i fished from is fb
Such a wonderful body. Nice!
Old 08-07-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Lonely maids, prey and predators

By Jeremy Au Yong & Khushwant Singh. The Straits Times
Publication Date : 2005-09-18

Sometimes, all it takes is a meeting of the eyes and a quick smile to start a relationship.

Many men -- both Singaporean and foreign -- have been known to turn on their charm to prey on the loneliness of Filipino maids in Singapore.

But it isn't just the men who are doing the looking and the smiling.

"Some of the women are out to look for men, especially in the clubs," said Revlyn Mandac-Faizal, 31, who works at a provision shop in Lucky Plaza.

"They dress sexily and sometimes they will make the first move."

The social lives of the nearly 100,000 Filipino domestic workers in Singapore have come into sharp focus after speculation that a possible love triangle led to the grisly murder of 26-year-old maid Jane Parangan La Puebla.

Last Friday (Sept 9), her body was found chopped up and the parts dumped outside Orchard MRT station and at MacRitchie Reservoir.

Her close friend, Guen Garlejo Aguilar, 29, has been charged with the murder.

They were apparently fighting over the affections of a handsome 27-year-old Singaporean man, described as Aguilar's boyfriend. Both women are married and their husbands are in the Philippines.

Maids tell stories of men coming on to them everywhere, from clubs to shopping centres. Some are even hit on in cabs.

Said 23-year-old shop assistant Ane Alfaro: "Sometimes in a cab, the driver will ask if I am from the Philippines, and then they'll ask if I want to get some coffee before going to my destination. It's happened to me a few times."

Dyesebel Lobaton, 30, meanwhile, told The Sunday Times she was once chased around Lucky Plaza by a persistent Bangladeshi worker.

"He kept following me, wanting to give me his number.

"In the end, he shoved this piece of paper into my handbag. I took it out and threw it away," she said.

But some of the maids are no angels.

Bold ones have been known to simply go up to men and invite them to parties, to church or even to hotel rooms.

There are also some who moonlight as prostitutes to earn some extra income.

Alex, 34, runs a provision shop in Orchard Towers and estimates that as many as two in 10 maids may be part-time prostitutes.

He recounted a personal encounter with one: "Once I was talking to this Filipino maid in a club and then she just told me if I wanted to have some fun with her, it would cost me money."

The tea dances organised by clubs in Orchard Towers, Lucky Plaza and Balmoral Plaza are the most popular pick-up spots for men and the women. Most women are allowed in free as their presence attracts men, who have to pay a cover charge of between S$13 and S$17 (US$8 and US$10).

About half the men there are Singaporeans while the rest are workers from the Philippines and Bangladesh.

Operations executive Benji, a 33-year-old Sunday regular at the Naughty Girl club in Orchard Towers, is always there with his girlfriend, Aileen, 25, a Filipino maid.

While she was dancing with other maids, he whispered: "If you are having an affair with a Filipina, you better behave yourself, as they can get very jealous."

The couple had a big violent fight a month ago after he bought a drink for another maid.

The crowd which the clubs attract can be a nuisance to businesses in the vicinity.

Said Danny, who runs an electronics shop near Ipanema Club in Orchard Towers: "It becomes very noisy and rowdy, so on Sunday I close and go home at 3pm. If not, I open until 9pm."

Successful hook-ups -- in clubs or shopping centres -- often lead to trysts in budget hotels.

Some of these establishments in Balestier Road and Joo Chiat Road, especially those that charge hourly rates, are often full on Sundays. It is not uncommon to see scores of maids and their boyfriends waiting in the lobbies for rooms to be available.

But many of the maids interviewed stressed that the wild ones were the minority.

"I'm here with other maids on my day off and I don't want anything to do with any man, Singaporean or otherwise," said Rose, 33, a Filipino maid at a tea dance in Orchard Towers.

Others simply avoid such places.

Bergie Borja, 33, was furious at how a few bad apples had given Filipino maids a bad reputation.

She has been working here as a maid for 13 years and has never been to a tea dance. Instead she spends her days off playing volleyball with friends from the Filipino Association of Singapore.

"It's very unfair to us. I can see the way people sometimes look at us. It's just the few behaving badly but they spoil the name for the others," she said.

Go read all the earlier post and learn how to fish. Don't expect to be spoonfed all the time.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 11
Serious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
To all those bro who PM for contacts, please keep checking your inbox see if i willing to provide u with their contacts or not.

There is a saying
if you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn.

There is so many bro here sharing how to fish go learn some skills. The next person msging my inbox for contacts to share, i will screenshot and shame u here. Thank you.
Just ignore these free loaders only bro
Old 08-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Cheapskaters have all sorts of color man, it has nothing to do with skin appearance.
If she likes you then you might get a free ride, if not you need to open your pockets, simple as that but don't put skin color as an explanation, otherwise you end up in the racist corner.
agree. if u can chit chat and just make her feel good aka laugh
i had a girl who i messaged on facebook
she looks hotter than that girl
from all appearances a good girl buts looks can be deceiving
i never was rude or talking about sex at first
never met up in person to jalan anywhere
just video call
our first meeting was in the bedroom and after she rejected me once.
mom of 1 but body like a doll with a waist line that a office girl cannot get even if she dieted.
now wants a threesome wtf!
Old 08-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I liked to share experience too.

I have a Indon maid, she is still working with me although contract finishing in 3 months.

She is actually pretty if she toll up during off day. She has a slender body with a firm butt. She is those religious type and asked permission to pray 5 times a day type. I’ve used to asked her to give me massage when I was tired. At first she said she don’t know but was willing to learn. I taught her and demonstrated how to do a good massage from toe, body and head on her. She was so shy when I touch her body. She said she never had massage by men before even in Indonesia. After having learned massage, She did the feet massage very well but not the body. She couldn’t massage hard enough on the body so I thought her to do stepping on my back with raised toes on some spots. She did well for this. She also good at massaging my hands and arms. We do a lot of chatting while she was doing massaging on my hands and arms. I asked permission if she allows me to touch her butt, surprisingly she agreed. She has a very firm butt. I also stroke her leg and she didn’t reject but she stopped me when I try to her CB citing shy and “itchy”. Haha.. I didn’t force her so I stopped there but only continue to stroking her thigh and butt. After that I give her some extra money every time she massage for me.

I am actually very cautious to not fuck her to avoid future night mares but the temptation is real. Always have to tahan myself then PCC in toilet after. Since I have been going overseas over a year now, I haven’t got a chance to ask for another massage session from her. I am just back home after quarantine, now itchy for massage. Haha..

I hope I’ve made a little contribution to this tread. Cheers!
Old 08-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post

Anyone tried her before? She goes by the name of Rose on Michat
Haven up her yet but might going out with her this sunday if i did not meet another girl. If you up before, can pm me about her service

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential

managed to fish a few other maids for future sundays bonking. gonna try this one in the following week when she changed her off day.

https://ibb.co/7zn2z5G

for this weeks one, shall try and take pic see if she allow. she only allow video call show me but dont want to send photo. good luck to the bros here for this weeks adventure!
Old 09-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

Hi bro Devine888, can share your story in depth, I will share my wife panty with you if that is possible. Do contact Wechat I'd, kidsproject2014. Thank you😊
Old 09-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyoldman View Post
Hi bro Devine888, can share your story in depth, I will share my wife panty with you if that is possible. Do contact Wechat I'd, kidsproject2014. Thank you😊
Hahah...your wechat going to be flooded with message. Last time i give i had every Tom, Dick, Harry and Larry asking me for free contacts. Good luck
Old 09-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol share wife panty. Wtf
Old 09-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post

Took a sneaky pic just before checking out
nice bro thanks for sharing your experience and shes a gem with that good looking body! hoping to hear of your subsequent experiences with her and many other DHs!
Old 09-07-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Eatmydonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone have any encounter with a DH called alia in CCK area before?
Old 09-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku10cmlong View Post
managed to fish a few other maids for future sundays bonking. gonna try this one in the following week when she changed her off day.

https://ibb.co/7zn2z5G

for this weeks one, shall try and take pic see if she allow. she only allow video call show me but dont want to send photo. good luck to the bros here for this weeks adventure!
Lol video call also can snap photos leh hahaha.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol video call also can snap photos leh hahaha.
yah of course can lah, but the quality so low and i have to edit myself out. lazy to do all these might as well take in the hotel room while bonking instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1