The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-06-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx10000 View Post
I wonder. If anyone dare enough to screw your own maid at home?
I have heard the sir, wife no give sex then asked his maid intro her friend to play. Also got some maids very freedom cos got her sir permission aka fb. If u want know more, u should go picnic with maids n they will have many stories tell u. But almost all maids will say she is good one n her friend all do dirty stuff.
Old 18-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Indo mee for friday bros fuckfest hehehe stay GM last time now not sure
U guys really good fishing skill. If i get this type i stick to her until i found more pretty ones.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
If i get this type i stick to her until i found more pretty ones.
This types sure bangla will past around in thier social groups
Old 18-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you to all the patient bros who are exchanging ctc with me past few days! Havent managed to up any yet but sure signs are there.

Anyways i feel that we can exchange all the ctcs we want but end of the day its our "skill" also that plays a part. And whether they are into us. We arw all humans with needs afterall!
Old 18-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Any experiences with Stella in the Kovan area?
Info.
Tall lanky.
Money face.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Mianfengao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Indo mee for friday bros fuckfest hehehe stay GM last time now not sure
Saw her near RV walking a dog.
Old 19-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollerbeans View Post
Hi bros. I love reading posts here and so good to see some really successful DH stories.

I’m curious if anyone has a go to greeting message when approaching on michat or skout?
I have such a bad success rate and maybe think it’s my approach. I don’t know how to say “hey im not really interested in a relationship but want to bonk you and I will pay for hotels and meals” without actually sounding like a creep haha.

I know this forum is meant for discussion and not free advice but if there’s a one line that successful bros have used to start convos, it’d be super helpful.
Do you really think those successful bros actually send this msg “hey im not really interested in a relationship but want to bonk you and I will pay for hotels and meals” to the girls ?

Why not try this line "What is your POSB acct number ? I want to transfer $$ to you." or "What is your DASH number ? I want to top up your wallet."
Tried and It works. Successful rate of reply is nearly 80% for me.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 19-06-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Do you really think those successful bros actually send this msg “hey im not really interested in a relationship but want to bonk you and I will pay for hotels and meals” to the girls ?

Why not try this line "What is your POSB acct number ? I want to transfer $$ to you." or "What is your DASH number ? I want to top up your wallet."
True, mention $$$ and most will reply, then its a matter of justifying if they are worth what they are asking.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

I ever seen a maid show me one guy msg something like, he looking for serious rs, anything also can discuss n he will take care of her.

This guy is an expert, maybe many maids fall for it already.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I ever seen a maid show me one guy msg something like, he looking for serious rs, anything also can discuss n he will take care of her.

This guy is an expert, maybe many maids fall for it already.
Seem similar to my Sifu.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
True, mention $$$ and most will reply, then its a matter of justifying if they are worth what they are asking.
ya, sometimes during the first meet or first fuck, you must give them a bit like 50 or 100 to let them happy and feel worthy. Subsequently anytime u want to RTF they will sure happily follow you when they are comfortable with u...after 1-2 times, they wont be so calculative to ask money if you are a good fuck for them too.

I remember once i upped one maid without giving her anything, after going home she text me and said she feel very cheap cos she got nothing in return. Not even a present. Then the next moment she deleted me.
Old 19-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know if tomorrow I go 81 lavender can I get a room or cause of cb can't get a room
Old 19-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Anyone know if tomorrow I go 81 lavender can I get a room or cause of cb can't get a room
Can ! Provide room available !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-06-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyeddchedelia View Post
Actually not so fast la bro. Took me quite a while also. But i think you also would agree that its worth the effort.

too bad she only available on sunday...even on weekday cannot even come down for 5mins...
Old 20-06-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
There is 1 vivie i remember from michat.. real person but her photo PS gaogao. I meet her mrt and i jitao run away..

Her number start with 8619..
start with 8401. maybe she got 2 phone...but okie. i had seem her without make up in shower room and look natural. so fr almost same as photo in michat...

Last edited by beachboii; 20-06-2021 at 01:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1