The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Happy New year bros...did not come to this thread for a long time...so came here today expecting to look at some sexy maid pics and solid FRs....but wat a fucking shock...almost 15 pages of crap and nonsense......and it continues....this nonsense is going to drive people away from this thread if it has not already....those who wish to fight...I thought boss already created a special thread for you so why the fuck are you guys wasting bandwidth here...if you still not satisfied, then exchange numbers and slug it out once and for all...you can call a few of us to witness it as well.....at least we will have peace after that...

So sad that these thread had denegerated into a personal thread for people who are highly opinionated, judgemental, self righteous, know it all and immature assholes....sorry to mince my words but that is the truth...

The nonsense we see is hard to miss and very distasteful. Wish we had something
better. I agree our bro allandse
Old 01-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
I got 4 maids (2 per house) to clean 2 houses for those 3hrs $50 kind over the weekend.

Was kinda turned on by one of them while she was bending over and cleaning. She had huge boobies. All are pinoys by the way.

Will strive to make the bros here proud on the big boobies one... Just surprised that even though all 4 are pinoys, but their WhatsApp communication skills really quite chui when English supposed to be one of their main languages.
bro share some pic 1st hehe.

Happy new year and good luck
Old 02-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
stronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone fucked these maids before?
Also anyone wanna trade pics and vids?

[?

Last edited by stronghammer101; 02-01-2020 at 09:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronghammer101 View Post

[?
The second one, the body looks awesome...my type....u have her contact...I can exchange if you have.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The second one, the body looks awesome...my type....u have her contact...I can exchange if you have.
Are these girls really are maids?
Old 02-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy New year bros...did not come to this thread for a long time...so came here today expecting to look at some sexy maid pics and solid FRs....but wat a fucking shock...almost 15 pages of crap and nonsense......and it continues....this nonsense is going to drive people away from this thread if it has not already....those who wish to fight...I thought boss already created a special thread for you so why the fuck are you guys wasting bandwidth here...if you still not satisfied, then exchange numbers and slug it out once and for all...you can call a few of us to witness it as well.....at least we will have peace after that...

So sad that these thread had denegerated into a personal thread for people who are highly opinionated, judgemental, self righteous, know it all and immature assholes....sorry to mince my words but that is the truth...
Ya. It is sad this thread had deviated so much from those great days of bro The Lord. People here is just trying to show off what "Maid" they had conquered. Instead of sharing tips on how to hook up with maids. Sigh!!

Happy New Year everyone !!
Old 02-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Screw maid ....
hohoho.......
Both happy . You happy She happy .
Old 02-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[?
This One Looks More Like Working In Pubs

Quote:
Curvy Backside .... Good For Doggie

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any got maid contact doing bbbj?
Can I have the contact?
Thanks
Old 03-01-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
speedhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Looking for maid aged 24 to 30. Good body shape and ok face. Will pay you $50 for each contact.

Will pay you first so there is no misunderstanding. PM if keen! Ty
Old 03-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedhammer View Post
Hi,

Looking for maid aged 24 to 30. Good body shape and ok face. Will pay you $50 for each contact.

Bro, I have 100 plus contact, you have 5k over in cash ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 03-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedhammer View Post
Hi,

You make us look like a pimp!!!
Old 03-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

[?

I know the first one. Sibei hiong one but she has been upped by many Bangladesh men liao. She using nicks like w***angel or something like that.

I advise to steer clear..
Old 03-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to exchange maids contact ! Only exchange , no giving free
Old 03-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 5
Stfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1