The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Wow this got me standing

This was the standard....

And now we have to pay more for less
Later i wil dig photo of 201 girls
Old 21-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Crazyboibbhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Omg. This brings back so many memories.
Now have to see old videos to remind myself of the good times I had with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by blan View Post
Here’s a photo of Michelle - love her look.

Old 21-06-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboibbhh View Post
Wow u video your session.
Old 21-06-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

i have a feeling this thread is gonna be a very hot n spicy one soon
Old 21-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

My fav wil be chanel,michelle,meow,fanfan,lamb kawaii
Old 21-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
when kawaii first reached our shores, her services were good actually.

surprised no one mention about trista. her looks is WOW
Yes, Kawaii is selective when it comes to customers. The service level depends on how good your chemistry is with her. She is famous for not wanting to "burn out" being fucked by too many guys in too short a time, so she spaced out her appointments and selectively offered FJ.

Kawaii's skill in bed is actually quite impressive, I always felt I was being serviced by a sex master. If you ever raw her, she won't want to go back to capped after that, and loves to shoot deep inside. That feeling of seeing my cum leak out of her pussy and helping her change the bedsheets after that will always be in my memory....

Trista, wah - super exotic look. I had her IG for a while when she was in some Russian town, but I unfollowed her and her IG account turned private after that. I wonder if any bro has news.....
Old 21-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

bro i've nv seen trisha! what do you mean by super exotic look! now u're making me curious!
Old 21-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yes, Kawaii is selective when it comes to customers. The service level depends on how good your chemistry is with her. She is famous for not wanting to "burn out" being fucked by too many guys in too short a time, so she spaced out her appointments and selectively offered FJ.

Kawaii's skill in bed is actually quite impressive, I always felt I was being serviced by a sex master. If you ever raw her, she won't want to go back to capped after that, and loves to shoot deep inside. That feeling of seeing my cum leak out of her pussy and helping her change the bedsheets after that will always be in my memory....

Trista, wah - super exotic look. I had her IG for a while when she was in some Russian town, but I unfollowed her and her IG account turned private after that. I wonder if any bro has news.....
i din know kawaii offered FJ selectively only. had her almost daily for a period of time then i stopped. but yea her services actually good, i think we just have good chemistry. gone are those days.

last saw of trista posting was she's in japan.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
i din know kawaii offered FJ selectively only. had her almost daily for a period of time then i stopped. but yea her services actually good, i think we just have good chemistry. gone are those days.

last saw of trista posting was she's in japan.
Think last saw her posting she in Shanghai or Hangzhou anyway both places next to each other

She looks kinda mixed blood haha.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

How did u all get raw? Like at the start negotiate or halfway during session when they high you ask them can or not?
Old 22-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
How did u all get raw? Like at the start negotiate or halfway during session when they high you ask them can or not?
I think it starts when they simply just jump on you. At least that’s for michelle
Old 22-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboibbhh View Post
Wa...so good...got old videos to see...

But her service dropped after some time...

Maybe too many bookings until she became quite rushed...
Old 22-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wonder if the current hc/massage place as hiong as the past 201...
Old 22-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
wonder if the current hc/massage place as hiong as the past 201...
Nothing close......
Old 22-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nothing close......
yea, the infamous joint now is super bad service and the girls the face nothing like what is shown. not to mention able to cream pie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1