The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 22-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Apologies to anyone who have already upped me and I did not return favor, please pm to let me know as I don't usually check rep pts.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
morning call
Well hello good morning
Old 22-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
morning call
is she a maid?
Old 22-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Old 22-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
is really interesting and heart bumping when do peeping..at least need to try once in a life
Yea, peeped at my wife as well when we were still dating (then gf). She looked so hot and when it was our fucking session I just unleashed all my craving for her.

When we travel I will always tell her to take shower first before I join her, then just purposely peep for a while before joining the shower session. It's so arousing. I think it's important to stay being aroused by your wife if we were to be married for life. It's part of the chemistry of a long-lasting relationship.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 22-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Yea, peeped at my wife as well when we were still dating (then gf). She looked so hot and when it was our fucking session I just unleashed all my craving for her.

When we travel I will always tell her to take shower first before I join her, then just purposely peep for a while before joining the shower session. It's so arousing. I think it's important to stay being aroused by your wife if we were to be married for life. It's part of the chemistry of a long-lasting relationship.
i will find a topic to talk to my wife when she bath ,, of course she cant hear me then i will open bathroom door and talk to her and peep at her how she bath ,, haha
Old 22-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
morning call
Nabei, when did you hook up with my maid? That body i recognize...
Old 22-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
morning call
Wah so daring. Nice yummy thong btw. Care to share who is she? She seems to be very naughty lol.
Old 22-06-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
morning call
That is deliberate, not accidental one. But not complaining, who is she to you?
Old 22-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Almost thereÂ…almostÂ…
Old 22-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Girls need to be careful walking beside any escalators or travelators.

Just saw the upskirt of a girl wearing a short denim skirt while going up the travelator. She was walking on the level I was going to. White lacy panties. The view was for a good 4-5 seconds. She's not bad looking too. Nice B cups.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlvFxDl9DI/
Look closely and will see something at the start. May need binoculars!
Old 22-06-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

Almost thereÂ…almostÂ…
Neck will be strained hahaa
Old 23-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytime View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlvFxDl9DI/
Look closely and will see something at the start. May need binoculars!
maybe me old got lao hua yan, video only had this but defo not obvious, this kinda ZG is because the bikini/bra is too big for her boobs resulting in alot of "free-play" haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1