The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Great love making session, cheers!
Old 07-06-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Glad that sis made the right decision to go with V.

So which room moaned the loudest? 404 or 406? hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Of cos is me that moan out loud, didn't hear PinkLady moan so loud, probably she muffled by hubby..I scream when V shoot into me...
Old 07-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

We rested on the bed, V began to kissed me all over biting me all over my back with his love bite and on my neck,,,as he turn me over.

He inserted 3 finger into my pussy digging in deeper and deeper till I moan..

me: Fucked me Vincent....

He guided his hard dick into my wet pussy and spread my legs as he ramped me hard and fast....twisting my erected nipples with his two fingers both hands...kissing me as he fucked me faster..ohhhh...ARGHHHHH, UURGHHHHHH...I moan as loud as I can.. and soon he shoot inside of me...as I grab his body with my legs as he shoot inside...OH...YESSSSSS.....

Love the feeling of his warm sperm hitting my vagina wall...no words can describe it.....as I feel his sperm shoot again as his dick is inside me...

We soon lay on the bed panting...I leaned against his body and holding his dick as we sleep, kissing him all over with my juice and his sperm flowing out as I lay on top of him...

I fall asleep on top of him...

I heard a knock on the door...seeing that V is sleeping so soundly, I get up to view at the door viewer and found that is my hubby.

I open the door slowly and he ask for ciggy, as I was naked, I past my ciggy to him, he hugged me and kiss as I pass him my ciggy and feel my wet pussy, digging his 2 fingers inside and finger me. I had to stopped him, he put his finger into his mouth and lick it......I show him V love bites all over my back...he hugged me and bite on one of V love bite making it bigger....OMG....what happened to my hubby, I then told him to go back to his room..We kissed and frenched as he twisted my nipples .... he told me to go suck V dick as he stood at the door with the door ajar..

Me: dun want...you so notti..go fuck PinkLady lah...
hubby: I want to see you suck his dick before I go...

I crawled onto the bed and stroke V dick till his hard and lick his dick all over and suck his dick all the way inside my throat....after a few suck, I get up to push hubby back out of the ajar door, saying " Love you darling"...I kiss him and he went back to his room....

I continue to suck V dick till his rock hard and I ride him in cowgirl position....
Old 07-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DeborahNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing juicy story sis!
Old 07-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonderful update sister... would you be calling room service also... 😜
Old 07-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post

Love the feeling of his warm sperm hitting my vagina wall...no words can describe it.....as I feel his sperm shoot again as his dick is inside me...
I loved to creampie too, notti sis must be enjoying, cheers!
Old 10-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Next morning at abt 6am.. I feel his dick and it's rock hard, I position myself over him and hold his hard dick to fuck him..
Oh.. no .so hard and piercing my vagina..as I rock him..

I scream on top of my voice as he shoot into me again...

Omg, so warm and his sperm hit me, as I grab his body to fuck me further..we have a great time fucking in the morning..
Old 10-06-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next morning at abt 6am.. I feel his dick and it's rock hard, I position myself over him and hold his hard dick to fuck him..

Omg, so warm and his sperm hit me, as I grab his body to fuck me further..we have a great time fucking in the morning..
I wish it was me instead of V with u that morning having a great time fucking, with u sis riding on me n me shooting in u ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-06-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Joanne sis,
Can intro V to me...

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 11-06-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I'm feeling jealous now....

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Me too, sis Cecelialee ...I m feeling jealous too ..I want to be V that night having great sex with sis Joannelee instead

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-06-2021, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Many of us I think can do a better job instead so dun be jealous.☺️
Old 11-06-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
6ma6ma6ma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice morning fuck and creampie!
Old 22-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too, sis Cecelialee ...I m feeling jealous too ..I want to be V that night having great sex with sis Joannelee instead
You so greedy, CeceliaLee told me you want her, I'm with Vincent now .
Old 22-06-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Continue from last Posting..

As we lay in bed naked, I lean across V to kiss him , kiss him all over from his ear loops 5o his neck and down to his nipples, sucking them and kissing lower to his abdomen..kissing his hard dick making his harder...sucking his dick..as I wanted to ride him . Feeling his hard dick..holding it and placing into my pussy, I slide his dick into my moist pussy..riding him as he Wake up and kiss my breast.letting him kissing me all over..omg....AGHHHH. .UGHHHHHH..I love the feeling of him kissing my breast and sucking my nipples....that's my soft spot......

To be continue

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1