The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 17-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toa payoh

any bros went GT? walk pass yesterday, but cant see any ML inside... if see chio one, i most prob will give it a try... hope pray
Old 17-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
any bros went GT? walk pass yesterday, but cant see any ML inside... if see chio one, i most prob will give it a try... hope pray
Bro, u want chk their GT website, got both China and Viets. Suspect is mix of young and old MLs. The only thing is they got this head spa service $90, likely to chop carrot but no one feedback so far
Old 17-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Been more than a month since I visited the tcm near the toa payoh town council, see previous month's post. I visited the same ML again but she's a milf and still have teasing. Those bros interested can pm me but only for exchange (if u hv other teasing milf at tcm or massage places at normal price, not the prostate massage price). Trying to break thru the tcm scene but no luck so far but still pressing on.
Old 17-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Ya Yoyo is good, don’t know where she went to..
she was at grandlink square for a while but have since rtc
Old 18-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

New lady at tcm near kfc side. For those who are interested... the situation in tpy and braddell is not ideal... we take what we can get
Old 18-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
New lady at tcm near kfc side. For those who are interested... the situation in tpy and braddell is not ideal... we take what we can get
Haha venture out of your comfort zone bro. Singapore so small unless u staying in the west.
Old 19-06-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
young or old?

the last time i went (late last year) had the malaysian ml, charge me $100 for bj...
half way use hand, i told her off and ask her to be professional... but ok la, she put it back and use mouth to continue and let me cim...

i cheong other place in tpy since... but let me revisit the available playgrounds
Old 19-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share with me the toa payoh playground. Thanks 😇
Old 19-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Maybe kena found out coz the other masseur is clean apparently
I also dropped by to ask for L..same answer not working already. But the lady who spoke to me quite milfy. Didn't go in eventually.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
I also dropped by to ask for L..same answer not working already. But the lady who spoke to me quite milfy. Didn't go in eventually.
Maybe the one you saw is the new lady? Sorry I don’t know their names- I just have my fun and go lol
Old 20-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ReCoKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G massage good ladies looks decent tried once clean but think need more unlocking missions...
Old 21-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCoKiA View Post
G massage good ladies looks decent tried once clean but think need more unlocking missions...
Bro how much you pay? Normal massage?
Old 22-06-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro how much you pay? Normal massage?
$50/hr yup normal .. but she does drop a hint for hints to unlock hehe.. will go again another day
Old 22-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCoKiA View Post
$50/hr yup normal .. but she does drop a hint for hints to unlock hehe.. will go again another day
How she hint ? Wink at you or show u hand action ? They only got 2 curtain bed at the back right ?
Old 22-06-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
How she hint ? Wink at you or show u hand action ? They only got 2 curtain bed at the back right ?
They still have level two bro . If upgraded to level two maybe we can have something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1