The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Nice update bro, look forward to your next adventure!
Old 21-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i do play 3P with my wife and another girl from sugarbook. Both of us have this same desirement to do this kind of thing although not many people can accept it
Old 21-06-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

your adventure is really nice, i wonder how to know more girls as people around me mostly is guy
Old 21-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazengard View Post
Amazing hot story TS~

I wish my wife is open for such fantasies as well, and I could get her into gangbang or stranger gloryhole bang~ Hehe.

Will be camping here for sure as most of TS story are feeding into my personal fantasy as well.
gloryhole bug and pussy hole ash....all is the new fun fun yey
Old 21-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

fantasy is easy to become reality, you need to have the will and the plan to do it
Old 21-06-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
I decided to dig even deeper and asked about the details of her tryst.

"It was so long ago.... cannot remember everything..." she coyly answered with a laugh.

"Tell me what you remember....as much detail as possible" I pressed.
T.Q TS for yr latest update .

Yes, all husbands or guys would surely love to know the sexy details as much as possible from their notti wives abt their ONS etc with other guys which they were not informed of earlier ...

n tis is the erotic part the notti wife might not want to reveal or forgotten since it was yrs ago

fortunately for TS, his wife Deb was more than willing to try to recall n share with her husband abt her sexual experience with other guys that had happened many years ago in the past which he didn't know of until today

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-06-2021 at 08:14 PM.
Old 21-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
About a month later, our adventures took another turn. (slightly shortened version)

One night after we made love, Deb suddenly looked at me and said "you know, someone contacted me out of the blue today..."

"Who? One of the guys you played with recently?"

"Err... no.... someone from the past.... someone I slept with without telling you years ago...."

That caught me by surprise and I dug deeper.

Turned out it was an ex colleague of hers whom she slept with once about 10 years ago. She cheated on me with him after she got tipsy after her company D&D.

I decided to dig even deeper and asked about the details of her tryst..

"Tell me what you remember....as much detail as possible" I pressed.

"He's a year older and quite good looking. Indian guy. Newly married at that time

Listening to her recall her one night stand awakened my cock. I got up, lifted her night gown and pulled down her panties.

“Pulled down your panties like this?” I asked.

“Yes… “ Deb knew what was coming and opened up. I thrust my cock into her and started to pump her slowly. Her pussy was still lubricated from our last fuck.

“Continue the story…”

“He unzipped himself and brought his hard cock near my mouth…”

“Was it big? Did you suck it?”

“Quite big…about same size as yours. I sucked it, but not so very long. He was very horny and wanted to fuck me.”

“Fuck you like this?” I asked as I thrusted deep into her.

“Yessss… yesss…” Deb whimpered “he fucked me like how you are fucking me now…”

“Was it good? Did he cum in you?”

“Was mind blowing… he didn’t have a condom so he pulled out and shot all over my belly….”

“That was the end?”

“Yes…. he sent me know and he left the company a month later. We didn’t stay in touch…”

“He started to message you recently? What did you guys talk about? He’s hoping to fuck you again?”

“Yes he is trying his luck…”

“Do you want to be fucked by him again?” I knew the answer but needed to ask anyway.

“Yes…. yes…. I was toying with an idea….”

“What idea?”

“I was wondering if you want to fuck me together with him…” Deb let out with a slight blush

My wife wanted me to do MMF with her and her one night stand from a decade ago! The thought of that gave me an extra surge of high. I grabbed her tits roughly and rammed her hard. She almost let out a scream as she came while I shot into her pussy for the second time for the night.

We have the next adventure to plan for!
This is the typical type of notti horny conversations that we would hear between a husband n wife in their bedroom to spice up their sex pleasure as the wife shares her fuck with other guys that makes their fuck even more enjoyable n making the husband fuck the wife even harder n more furiously until they cum with a big orgasm

So now, it is sexciting for us to know that TS n wife Deb r going to plan for a MMF with that Indian guy soon

Old 22-06-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going!
Old 22-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

You guys, what did you all get ...
Old 23-06-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ITreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 07-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

The guy's name was Shankar.

Deb thought he'd be too shy to fuck her with me if he knew I'm her hubby. So we had to come up with another way to introduce me to her. We decided to simply tell him I'm an ex fuck buddy who is keen to do MMF with her.

So Deb started flirting with Shankar on WhatsApp and slowly seeded the idea of MMF together with me, her supposed ex fuck buddy. Shankar warmed up to the idea quite quickly. He was surprised that Deb was so brazen to suggest MMF but was game for it - he had never done it before.

The rules of engagement were similar to our past encounters - anything goes, including raw, but Deb has the option of calling it off anytime. Deb had an extra request - she wanted us to play act a rape, without violence of course.

The three of us had dinner at a 5 star hotel to get to loosen up with food, drinks and banter. Shankar was quite a good looking guy, with some resemblance to Bollywood actors. No wonder Deb get laid by him years ago. He was well mannered and well spoken, and hit off with me quite well.

After we had a few glasses and started to get a little tipsy, we decided it was time to proceed to a room we booked - a suite with a king sized bed.

Shankar and I took turns to wash up. Then it was Deb's turn.

While Deb was in the shower, I took the initiative to plan our attack and told Shankar about it. He was game. This would be a surprise for her.

Deb emerged from the bathroom in her black figure hugging dress, her low cut front revealing glimpses of her cleavage and her lacy white bra.

As planned with Shankar, both of us stood up and encircled her - me behind her and Shankar in front of her.

"What's up, guys?" Deb coyly asked with a smile.

"We want to take you, Deb..." I whispered in her ear.

"Right now!" Shankar finished.

Before Deb could say anything, I grabbed her from behind in a bear hug.

Deb let out a small shriek of surprise.

"Deb, we'll gonna have our way with you..." I declared.

Deb looked at me knowingly, then started struggling "No... no... not like this... I did not..."

I held on to her tightly and cupped my hand over her breast, then pulling her dress strap down her shoulders to reveal her 36C bra.

"Bro, come help me. Get her tits out!" I implored.

Shankar played along and pulled down her other shoulder strap as I held Deb's arms down. He squeezed both her breasts over her bra and then swiftly pulled it down, revealing her ample bosom. Deb struggled (or pretended to struggle) but I was too strong for her and her breasts bounced and jiggled as she tussled with me.

"Now, bro!" I gave Shankar the cue.

Shankar whipped out a phone (mine) and started snapping pictures of Deb in her semi undressed state.

Deb let out a few little screams, genuinely surprised at what we were doing.

Shankar flipped the phone around and showed her the shots he took - of her half dressed, naked breasts exposed.

"Why don't you do what we want... or else we'll send these to your husband and kids!" Shankar threatened.

Deb got the gist of our play acting and pleaded "No... no! Don't do that!". She stopped struggling.

"That's right, Deb. Don't resist. It'll be good for you too" I said, cupping my hand on her right breast and squeezing it. Shankar reached for her other breast and twiddled her nipple. I could see a huge bulge under his pants.

Now that Deb stopped resisting, I reached down and lifted her knee length dress all the way up, revealing a white thong.

I beckoned for Shankar to hold up her dress. Then I slowly pulled down Deb's thongs from behind. I could see Shankar's eyes widen as her thongs came down, revealing a neatly trimmed turf of public hair.

It was time to get comfy. I pulled Deb onto the bed and sit behind her, one arm wrapped around her breast and the other went between her legs.

"Open up... Deb..." I commanded gently, as I pulled her legs apart. Deb offered no resistance and slowly parted her legs. I glanced over Deb's shoulders and had a partially blocked view of her pussy lips, obscured by her public hair. I reached down with one hand and expertly parted her womanhood with my index and middle fingers.

Deb let out a gasp as her legs lay apart, her pussy lips spread open by her husband for another man to ogle.

"Bro, what are you waiting for?" I prompted.

I planned this with Shankar moments ago but he was frozen, a bit taken by the moment. He shook himself out of his stupor immediately and fumbled with his belt and zip, revealing an engorged cock.

"Do it... do it... she wants it!" I egged him on.

I was literally offering my wife to be fucked by another man.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More sexciting updates please!
Old 08-09-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Thks to TS for cumming back with another sexciting update with his notti wife Deb...this time role playing being raped by Shankar the Indian guy they know...he must be feeling damn horny for the chance to fxxk Deb for the 1st time as he saw her husband stripped off her dress n panties revealing a neatly trimmed pussy to his beastly eyes

Old 08-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks to TS for cumming back with another sexciting update with his notti wife Deb...this time role playing being raped by Shankar the Indian guy they know...he must be feeling damn horny for the chance to fxxk Deb for the 1st time as he saw her husband stripped off her dress n panties revealing a neatly trimmed pussy to his beastly eyes
And Deb parted her legs willingly, letting Shankar have a good look at her most intimate part
Old 10-11-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Shankar undressed and stood at the edge of the bed, with Deb facing him, legs spread open.

He picked up my phone and started video recording, as he started to rub his stiff cock on Deb's pussy. Deb whimpered as his cock slid up and down her pussy lips. It didn’t take long for her love juices to flow and glisten under the room’s ambience light. Shankar’s cock got more and more engorged as their genitals rubbed against each other.

Just when I was expecting Shankar's cock to slide into Deb, she suddenly crossed her legs and let out a small shriek "No! No! We can't do this!". She started to struggle against my hold. I grabbed both her hands and pinned her down onto the bed. She tried feebly to break free but of course I was too strong for her. Her 36C tits jiggled wildly as she fought with me. Shankar couldn't help it and groped her breasts roughly as I held her. It was as if I was abetting Shankar to molest and rape my wife – it was a real turn on.

"Deb. stop it... look at this. You don't want this splashed all over the Internet, do you?" Shankar flipped the phone around and played the video he recorded moments ago. It showed Deb spread eagled with Shankar's cock rubbing her pussy. Her face was clearly visible.

Deb kept up with the roleplay and stopped struggling.

Knowing he had "won", Shankar wasted no time grabbing Deb's knees and pushed them down so that her legs were spread wide open against the bed.

Now Deb is held by both of us. She was helpless – her hands locked down by me and her legs by Shankar. Her pussy lips were spread apart slightly and her bare breasts were heaving up and down as she was being restrained to be fucked. It was a highly erotic sight and my cock was rock hard witnessing the scene. Shankar was equally turned on – his cock was pointing skywards. Deb’s face was flushed red, with embarrassment, horniness and anticipation. Being restrained turns her on and I know she was dying to be penetrated even though she was playing rape victim. Deb wasn’t acting coy now – she looked straight into Shankar’s eyes, half daring him to do the deed and half inviting him to do it.

At this point, Shankar lost his cool. He slid his cock between the folds of Deb’s pussy lips and shoved it right in all the way with a long hard stroke.

“Arrrrrghh!” Deb screamed out in surprise and buckled her hips. Her eyes teared up, triggered by both pain and pleasure. She spread her legs open a little wider, to accommodate her fucker. Shankar obliged by pushing in a bit deeper, as deep as he could go, and held still.

Deb let out another loud gasp – this time more like a moan.

Seeing Deb’s reluctance waning, Shankar started thrusting, fucking Deb with long, slow strokes. It drove Deb crazy. She was now moaning in ecstasy as she was fucked.

I watched Shankar’s dark cock slid in and out of my wife’s pussy, each thrust accompanied by her moan.

Having worked up Deb, it was time to extend the tease. Shankar withdraw his cock as abruptly as he penetrated Deb. Deb took a deep breath and looked at Shankar in surprise.

“You liked that Deb?” Shankar taunted, his hard cock inches away from Deb’s pussy.

“Please Shankar… please… “ Deb whimpered.

“Please what Deb? Did you like it? Do you want me to continue fucking you?”

“Don’t do this Shankar…”

“No Deb, you have to come clean and tell me what you want. You’ve always been a go getter. Be honest and just say it!”

“Say what?”

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes! Yes Shankar… put your cock in me and fuck me!” Deb relented.

“Show me how much you want to be fucked. We don’t need to hold you. You open up and ask for it like you really want it…”

At this point, both Shankar and I were not holding on to Deb anymore.

Deb dutifully opened her legs, spread her pussy lips apart with both hands and pleaded “Shankar, please fuck me, Shankar, put your cock in… I need it… I want it!”

“I’m going to put it in raw. You ok with that?

“I love it raw. I love the feel of skin to skin.”

“What about your husband?”

“I just want you Shankar… please fuck me…please Shankar please! I beg you!”

“I don’t have a condom Deb… you already made me so horny and I don’t like to pull out when I cum…”

“Then don’t pull out Shankar! Fuck me and shoot into me… I want your hot cum! Please Shankar… I’m already begging you! Please fuck me! Please!”

That banter not only filled up Shankar’s ego, it filled up his cock as well. He pushed his raging cock into Deb, again in one long hard stroke.

Deb let out a loud moan as she was filled up once again.

I could feel my hard cock straining against my underwear as I watched my wife getting pounded. I stripped naked, grabbed Deb’s hand and pulled it to my groin

Without missing a beat, she opened her mouth, took my cock in, and sucked it hungrily. There we have it – Deb with an ex-colleague’s cock in her pussy and her hubby’s cock in her mouth. All three of us were in heaven.

Shankar fucked Deb with long hard strokes, which brought Deb close to climax very quickly. Deb’s face flushed red and she took my cock out of her mouth, unable to focus on cock sucking. She was about to come and her breathing was heavy. Shankar suddenly shoved his cock deep into Deb and jerked his hips with a grimace – he was shooting into Deb! That brought Deb over the edge and she started shuddering as her orgasm overcame her.

Spent, Shankar pulled out with a sigh of satisfaction. Seconds later, a glob of creamy cum spilled out of Deb’s swollen pussy.

The sight of that got me so horny and I did something I had not done before. I got between my wife’s opened legs and pushed my hard cock into her pussy that was filled with another man’s cum and started to fuck her. My cock swished in and out of her pussy, coated in Shankar’s cum and Deb’s pussy juices. It felt warm and sticky. It only took a few strokes for me to feel the tingly feeling in my balls. I didn’t held back and exploded into her. When I withdrew, a big trail of cum spilled out – a mixture of mine and Shankar’s.

I looked into Deb’s eyes and saw a mix of embarrassment, shame, wanton sluttiness and sexual satisfaction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1