The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 15-06-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bimpom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Funny to say this but a sense of sadness overwhelms me when I recalled the girls I fucked at pertain. I am a boobs lover so I tried Ann, and Weili. ( forgot her name but she was a 150 cat ML girl from Geylang Tommy's joint)I had also tried Janet and another huge boobs milf I think her name was Sarah or?

Nevertheless we shall pay tribute to these beautiful ladies who had satisfied our dicks and sensual list with their bodies and skills. We may never meet again but as a gentleman lets wish them the best. May they find happiness, peace and financial freedom.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-06-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bimpom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Funny to say this but a sense of sadness overwhelms me when I recalled the girls I fucked at pertain. I am a boobs lover so I tried Ann, and Liwen.(she was a 150 cat ML girl from Geylang Tommy's joint)I had also tried Janet and another huge boobs milf I think her name was Sarah or Sally.

Nevertheless we shall pay tribute to these beautiful ladies who had satisfied our dicks and sensual list with their bodies and skills. We may never meet again but as a gentleman lets wish them the best. May they find happiness, peace and financial freedom.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MiloGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my favourite playground.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornynroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing Michelle’s and few other babes soooooooo much last deed was like in Feb 20…
Old 18-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5738 / Power: 14
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynroh View Post
Missing Michelle’s and few other babes soooooooo much last deed was like in Feb 20…
who are your fav babes
Old 19-06-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 12
Bimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I only want to fuck Cookie again!!! That face when being fucked hard and deep!
Old 19-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
wineglass2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want my Julia - my Malay MILF. Luckily, managed to bang her one last time just a week before PT closed shop. Hope she is doing fine in M'sia. Any bros in contact with her?
Old 20-06-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 18
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Yes Cookie and Pat for me
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 18
candeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud of

Kidd, Fong Yi, Cookie, Poh Yi...just to name a few..

Truly wish them the best in life and hope our paths will cross again...

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

recently got people post Cookie pics but its not there anymore
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Cookie is amazing. Her moans are to my liking too. Her figure is awesome, and her looks is the best among everyone there.

I remember when I up her, and she moaned louder than she usually does. And it turns me on even more.

I dunno what style is it (I lying down, and she sit on me to FJ), but I love doing that style with her.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 12
Bimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBimmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn i got zapped from someone for talking about Cookie. Probably he has no chance to fuck her or she does not want to do him.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Samster

who has the pics again??
Old Today, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
who has the pics again??
Yeah. Sharing is caring.
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Yeah. Sharing is caring.
Anyone can share??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1