The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 22-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Thanks to Envy, Garden, V and such a heartland but hub of 88 joint.
You all still go?
If everyone can boycott them will be gd.. but not easy.. Mr Robert many many in sg.. hj I got see ppl give 200 before.. then ml take the receipt the guy pay and show me.. haha
Old 22-06-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
If everyone can boycott them will be gd.. but not easy.. Mr Robert many many in sg.. hj I got see ppl give 200 before.. then ml take the receipt the guy pay and show me.. haha
Even this moment we condemn kovan, you can see the next thread some idiots asking for ctc and sharing.
Hahahahah. Singaporean. No wonder the PRC said we are stupid

Last edited by piichai; 22-06-2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks to Envy, Garden, V and such a heartland but hub of 88 joint.
You all still go?
Guess too many newbie thinking it worth the price.

Visited V spa twice. Both time entrance paid 50. First time ML still got brush my balls, butt and inner thigh feeling quite shiok. 2nd visit totally avoid those area because I outright reject to pay 88 package. 88 + 50 i can go momo site FJ.

The girl always keep say. "You think your $100 very big".
Old 23-06-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even this moment we condemn kovan, you can see the next thread some idiots asking for ctc and sharing.
Hahahahah. Singaporean. No wonder the PRC said we are stupid
Haha common lah.. see le just laugh at them lor..

Some worst like the ml army like tat say something wrong start to zap ppl.. they dun understand ml have more than 1 bf.. they always think they are the special one.. haha
Old 23-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Was at this joint last night. A new 5th PRC ML XZ joined them, so total of 5 PRC MILFs. 4 of them are old buddies from RC ...
I said hi to Nana and her other friend XY, and Nana could still remember my name (she massaged me at RC before).

Joint's location is obscure and secure.
The room I was assigned to is relatively big with shower cubicle and solid wooden door that can be locked from inside.

I wanted to try GG but she was busy, so got assigned to Lisa.
She has nice natural B (definitely not C) but was on code red.
Gave me normal massage, then BBBJ+HJ+nipple licking. Lots of dirty talk.
I had daily adventure with release (mixture of FJ and HJ) since Jun 18, yet my rod was still rock hard last night, which made her steam and tired.
Finally released and Lisa promised to exercise with me when I see her again. Spent one blue for entrance, plus another two blues for level 2 GQ.

Before I left, GG told me XZ is very experienced in exercise and that I should try her. XZ looks slimmer in person than the photos in GG's WeChat moments.
The joint opened till 1 am last night, so a good spot for late night entertainment by MILFs.

Will be back soon for pumping action, but only after I feed two MLs @ Jalan Besar area ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I unlock her friend Prc lisa. Full service 170, Both are milfs. Both girls bodies not fantastic but i enjoy the sensual services
Old 23-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

From your date of joining, you are a newbie in the forum.
Thanks for the reminder about fake reviews.
My review about is from my own QC and certainly not fake.

Those who know and remember me, knows that I only share my own personal+real reviews thus far. In fact, I have drastically reduced my sharing in the forum, as I only regularly update a group of Bros on Telegram.
Everyone has their own expectations, and need to bear in mind the idea of YMMV.
Cheers.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS TO SOLICIT CUSTOMERS TO VISIT THEIR JOINTS
Old 24-06-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tkylva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
This very discreet place.shop have 2 china milfs at night.full service have.this shop can only be accessed by a back door
Bro, can u pm the actual location?
Old 24-06-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of
BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS
Old 24-06-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one above fat bar with faded pink signage used to have a girl call A****.
Now I don't see the signage anymore. Is it gone now? Or it replace by another?
Old 24-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlr19 View Post
The one above fat bar with faded pink signage used to have a girl call A****.
Now I don't see the signage anymore. Is it gone now? Or it replace by another?
Long gone already. Last time find Vietnamese Cindy there.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Wow. No replacement that area? Wonder where They went.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
I know one cindy on wechat working on level 2 massage in AMK.
Old 25-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I know one cindy on wechat working on level 2 massage in AMK.
That cindy is hippo sia 😂😂😂
Old 25-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tried to search for ML using the search nearby in HG. Asking for rate and was quoted as 250 for FJ. Didn't agree on the deal.
Old 29-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows yoyo contact? Her shop closed down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1